Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Long Island Medium

Q-C

I searched Long Island Medium and did not see a thread about her.

I'm interested in hearing what a believer's take is on her.

Why not just watch a youtube video of some of her readings and make up your own mind as to what you think? That is my stock answer for all of it. Never mind what other people say, read it for yourself and make up your own mind. Near death experiences, death bed visions, mystical and transcendental experiences, drug induced visions, Mediums, etc. The internet is full of articles about life after death.

• Like 1

There's more than one psychic on long island ....

Which one is this.

The automatic writer ,the tarot woman off the LIE ?

There's more than one psychic on long island ....

Which one is this.

The automatic writer ,the tarot woman off the LIE ?

Teresa Caputo. Big hair and long nails. She has a TV show in the U.S. and she is on a Price Line Negotiator commercial.

I wasn't allowed to post her image.

Why not just watch a youtube video of some of her readings and make up your own mind as to what you think? That is my stock answer for all of it. Never mind what other people say, read it for yourself and make up your own mind. Near death experiences, death bed visions, mystical and transcendental experiences, drug induced visions, Mediums, etc. The internet is full of articles about life after death.

I wanted to hear from mediums or those who know the topic well and possibly what she is about.

I said I have seen her do readings or whatever they are called once.

I know very little about the topic. I am not a believer, but she intrigues me for some baffling reason. I do not believe her, but I want to know about her and what others have to say.

Edited by QuiteContrary

I've never heard of her .

There's an automatic writer ,waaayyy out on long island ny .Facinating. I've always wanted to get a reading ,but its $$$ ,if memory serves.

I've never heard of her .

There's an automatic writer ,waaayyy out on long island ny .Facinating. I've always wanted to get a reading ,but its $$$ ,if memory serves.

She did write down some stuff before meeting the people she talked to.

I just saw her on Dr Oz. She's no one I've ever heard of before.

She has something,but I wasn't blown out of my seat .

She believes some stuff I've been taught tho .

Dreams being a meeting places for your dead loved ones . Like that .

• 4 weeks later...

I watch the show and I think she is a very gifted medium. I don't know how anyone can watch the show and not believe. My husband is a BIGtime skeptic and he and I have gotten into arguments about her and he says that if he could just see her live and unedited doing the things she does on her show, he would believe.

Personally, I know she is the real deal because I have had readings from psychic mediums far less gifted than her that have blown me away. And there are things that she knows, about the people who have died, about personal stuff that she would have no way of knowing. This is spirit's way of providing proof to their loved ones that they are with them. Once you have a reading like that, there is no way you can remain skeptical, like I once was.

Edited by In_Spirit