Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Social Security Buys Bullets

Simbi Laveau

OK,way back when we argued about the FDA EPA ,whatever agency that didn't need all those bullets ,buying all those bullets,it was argued away as oh forest rangers need them,blah blah blah .

Explain this one away .Please do .

http://www.opednews.com/articles/D-H-S-Buys-750-000-000-Ro-by-Brett-Redmayne-Tit-120815-104.html

http://www.infowars.com/national-weather-service-follows-dhs-in-huge-ammo-purchase/

http://www.theyeshivaworld.com/news/General+News/137719/Social-Security-Administration-To-Purchase-174-Thousand-Rounds-Of-Hollow-Point-Bullets.html

Edited by Simbi Laveau

All these shootings lately,I think they were all set up,to set us up to give in guns. In ny ,they're asking we turn in guns,no questions asked .

To "get them off the streets and end the violence".

It all smelled to me,when the sikh shooting went down,then another and another.

Too many close together. I think they were all orchestrated to get guns out of the hands of the public,so we would be helpless when whatever this is,goes down

Lionel said he thinks they have economic collapse in their sights,and expect total civil unrest .

Don't give your guns in people ,more like arm yourselves .

When the oceanographic agency starts buying bullets,its time to wake up and say,gee...this is a conspiracy theory after all .

The reason all this stuff gets way latex,is because we find out,and put their backs up against the wall .

All these shootings lately,I think they were all set up,to set us up to give in guns. In ny ,they're asking we turn in guns,no questions asked .

To "get them off the streets and end the violence".

It all smelled to me,when the sikh shooting went down,then another and another.

Too many close together. I think they were all orchestrated to get guns out of the hands of the public,so we would be helpless when whatever this is,goes down

Lionel said he thinks they have economic collapse in their sights,and expect total civil unrest .

Don't give your guns in people ,more like arm yourselves .

When the oceanographic agency starts buying bullets,its time to wake up and say,gee...this is a conspiracy theory after all .

The reason all this stuff gets way latex,is because we find out,and put their backs up against the wall .

I agree, Simbi, and I am the UN - CT type. But when the SSA needs arms they are expecting trouble. Say, the checks are no longer in the mail? A LOT of people -- hungry, angry people - might just converge on local offices with torches and ropes (and a few Gatts). This is,if accurate, a serious thing to look into.
  • Like 1

I read about this yesterday and they are trying to cover up the fact they purchased it, which is dodgy.

Financial collapse? Martial law? Is this what it's for?

Or

ZOMBIES!!!!!!!!!!! (lol)

• Like 2

A purchase order issued Thursday seeking to buy 46,000 rounds of ammunition for use in National Weather Service offices in four states, including hollow-point bullets designed to cause extensive damage on impact and “frangible” ammunition used for close-quarter shooting when ricochets are unacceptable, actually was a “clerical error.”

The ammunition and 500 paper targets, according to the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA), are intended for the Fisheries Office of Law Enforcement.

“Due to a clerical error in the federal business vendor process, a solicitation for ammunition and targets for the NOAA Fisheries Office of Law Enforcement mistakenly identified NOAA's National Weather Service as the requesting office,” said Scott Smullen, deputy director of NOAA Communications & External Affairs. “The error is being fixed and will soon appear correctly in the electronic federal bidding system.

“The ammunition is standard issue for many law enforcement agencies, and it will be used by 63 NOAA enforcement personnel in their firearms qualifications and training,” Mr. Smullen said.

The Fisheries Office of Law Enforcement protects marine resources and their natural habitat, ensures that many people can enjoy the resources, protects fish stocks from depletion and marine mammals from extinction, and oversees the livelihoods of commercial and recreational fishers, and the health of seafood consumers.

Read more: Hail of bullets? National Weather Service says ammo request was 'clerical error' - Washington Times

http://oig.ssa.gov/newsroom/blog/2012/08/social-securitys-oig-responds-concerns-over-ammunition-procurement

As we said in a recent post, our office has criminal investigators, or special agents, who are responsible for investigating violations of the laws that govern SSA’s programs. Currently, about 295 special agents and supervisory special agents work in 66 offices across the United States. These investigators have full law enforcement authority, including executing search warrants and making arrests.

• Like 1

As we are but 4 months from the next winter solstice, maybe the feds are embracing the Mayan calendar? Maybe they anticipate government implosion from the massive debt incurred? And the resulting civil unrest?

OK,way back when we argued about the FDA EPA ,whatever agency that didn't need all those bullets ,buying all those bullets,it was argued away as oh forest rangers need them,blah blah blah .

http://www.opednews....120815-104.html

http://www.infowars....-ammo-purchase/

http://www.theyeshiv...nt-Bullets.html

I think they're preparing for a Jihad once Iran is attacked.

I think they're also preparing for China to make its move and launch weapons of mass destruction on the US. The strange thing is that this is all very exciting stuff. I will get to live through WW3!!!

Edited by Mr Right Wing

We've had all those positions for decades,we've never needed 750 MILLION bullets,plus the hundreds of thousands the other three agencies agencies have purchased.

It's a lame excuse,just like the FDA buying bullets excuse was lame.

They're begging newyorkers to turn in guns,for 200$ .

No questions asked.

They started this about 2 weeks ago .

Edited by Simbi Laveau

I think they're preparing for a Jihad once Iran is attacked.

I think they're also preparing for China to make its move and launch weapons of mass destruction on the US. The strange thing is that this is all very exciting stuff. I will get to live through WW3!!!

I would use the words live through ,tentatively

• Like 1

We've had all those positions for decades,we've never needed 750 MILLION bullets,

how do you know?

Ok, a theory on why SSA would need bullets. Perhaps they are for SSA officers. Investigators, yes- heck I wouldn't want to go knocking on a possibly hostile persons door, and if I was coming to mess with their SS they might get pretty hostile. In offices it could be for security officers- again if someone gets hostile at the office. A lot of government branches have armed officers.

Is it cuz they are out to get us? I don't necessarily think that's the case. But I do think the citizens patience is wearing thinner and thinner, and the government might be reacting out of fear that we are gonna come get them. And they might be right- what citizens have weaponwise isn't always well tracked so we might have stockpiles of all sorts of wicked stuff. I mean, we know they bought 750 mil bullets, but how many bullets have citizens purchased?

It's not the best theory, but I think it's a plausible one.

LOL this topic should br moved to the conspiracy section.

I personally feel the surmising here is well ... a lame duck to be quite Frank. But for more discussion and yes man conversation if this was moved to conspiracy I think it would be quite successful there.

LOL this topic should br moved to the conspiracy section.

Why? They did buy bullets...

how do you know?

This is a valid point. It may be that SSA always buys ammo for their people's needs. But that averages to 15 million rounds per State. Ammo has a shelf life. I think such an amount is beyond logical for the purposes they mentioned.

http://www.opednews....120815-104.html

http://www.infowars....-ammo-purchase/

http://www.theyeshiv...nt-Bullets.html

lol don't you know why they need all those bullets?? to serve you better, lol.

Obama did say “We cannot continue to rely on our military in order to achieve the national security objectives we’ve set. We’ve got to have a civilian national security force that’s just as powerful, just as strong, just as well-funded

Since he has not been able to achieve that, at least not yet, perhaps he is planning to combine all the law enforcement agencies under his control in to a single security force?

I would think it would be extremely easy for him to do, just pass an executive order for the creation of a emergency federal security force, where all federal law enforcement agencies have joint training and establishes a federal security force chain of command that answers directly to the White House when called upon.

This would create a force that would be damn near as strong and as well funded at the US military, but what kind of a leader of a nation would want such a security force that answers directly to him?

Edited by Socio

Along with the NDAA that Obama signed on the 31st of december 2011 (supposedly did not want to but did anyway), it does seem like thay are expecting or preparing for something to happen in the near future

All those agencies have armed employees.

I would assume to carry a gun as an armed employee, there needs to be shooting practice and qualifications. Bullets aren't free.

I'll bet it's something that happens quite regularly.