Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

eBay To Ban Sale Of Hexes And Spells

rashore

Hmmm... well, if "spells" actually work, then why doesn't someone make eBay stop their plan.

Oh wait, that's on sell for a million dollars. :passifier:

• Like 2

Great, eBay is putting effort into banning people to buy spells and potions, if they are stupid enough to buy them let them. The effort used here would be constructively used if added the the efforts of banning people who sell fake items, they are the real scourge of the 'Bay.

Well if they ban buying,it means the sellers are out of business too .

I'm to take a wild stab in the dark here,that eBay got a lot of complaints about bogus items .

• Like 1

well everyone pretty much covered what I was thinking and about to say , lol . So I will just reply with : Good job Ebay !

Edited by Lady Annabella
  • Like 3

LOL!! Really......?

(goes off to look)

I'm not lying.

I've seen some trollop on their in my time.

One seller was selling supposedly genuine werewolf teeth that would turn you into one.

• Like 1

OMG! Well I've just had a look on ebay for "Fluff's": 'Sexual Succubi' and I was in stitches!

This one made me laugh: http://www.ebay.co.u...=item19d457aeda

Buy two and get one free!

How many Sex Succubus/Djinn's does anyone need?

Have a look at the pictures of these 'spirits'?

And some guys are thinking "yeah, I'm gonna need three..... and some baby-oil"

LOL, At first I wondered it it was some euphemism for 'off ebay services'?

You should try searching for the male variety.

Incubi I think they are called.

Bloody hell, one of 'em looked like Hugh Hefner's head poorly photoshoped over a man with a six pack.

:lol:

• Like 3

I'm not lying.

I've seen some trollop on their in my time.

One seller was selling supposedly genuine werewolf teeth that would turn you into one.

You know how if you look at a lot of a certain type of item ebay tries to 'choose' other things you miht be interested in and show a selection on the homepage for you?

Make you wonder what thei algorithm will choose for you if you search through 'sexual succubus' listings?

• Like 2

You should try searching for the male variety.

Incubi I think they are called.

Bloody hell, one of 'em looked like Hugh Hefner's head poorly photoshoped over a man with a six pack.

Now that's a disturbing thought! LOL!!!

• Like 2

"POWERFUL MAGIC SPELL OF WEREWOLF TRANSFORMATION."

Oh God, it ends in 7 minutes! Should I buy it?

Edited by UFO_Monster
  • Like 4

Do these clowns realize that by banning "magical items" they suggest that "magical items" exist?

So now what.... they will need to hire a wizard to determine the magical status of all sorts of bric-brac... once again reality is better than fiction, LOL

• Like 4

"POWERFUL MAGIC SPELL OF WEREWOLF TRANSFORMATION."

Oh God, it ends in 7 minutes! Should I buy it?

Go for it.

It couldn't possibly be fake!

• Like 2

I wasn't sure if this was the right forum for this or not... Ebay sells stuff that could fall into different threads.

http://www.huffingto..._n_1795469.html

Personally, I think it's past time that some of this foolishness gets taken off the sales rack.

And yet people continue to pay for catholic mass and other services .......... double standards anyone?

• Like 4

Instead of banning something, why not simply post a warning to would-be buyers? Then people are free to CHOOSE a good witch, a bad witch, or "not a witch at all."

• Like 3

Instead of banning something, why not simply post a warning to would-be buyers? Then people are free to CHOOSE a good witch, a bad witch, or "not a witch at all."

They'll reverse the decision once their shareholders start wakening up in the morning with their hair and teeth laying on the pillow next to them. (Probably)

• Like 6

They'll reverse the decision once their shareholders start wakening up in the morning with their hair and teeth laying on the pillow next to them. (Probably)

If it's the hair and teeth only, they could actually start loosing money ... got to hurt the wallet dontchou know?

• Like 2

If it's the hair and teeth only, they could actually start loosing money ... got to hurt the wallet dontchou know?

I hear ya.. lol

but.. (more seriously, which ain't easy on a thread about "spells") I believe health is one of the great levellers of people. If money could buy you good health, rich people wouldn't die or suffer. They can buy drugs and treatment to keep them going a little longer and maybe ease the suffering a little better.. but they still hurt and still fear ill-health. Same as us "poor folks".

*smiley smoking a cigar and drinking 12yr-old Malt*

• Like 3

Succubi and Inccubi ,are not nice entities,and usually kill or maim their targets.

If you believe in this kind of thing,wwwwwhhhhyyyy would you want one ?

• Like 2

Succubi and Inccubi ,are not nice entities,and usually kill or maim their targets.

The thrill. :) Danger can be fun.

A much cheaper and sometimes hilarious option is to buy silk bedding and silk jammies and attempt a ration of passion with your beloved.

Edited by Eldorado
  • Like 2

Don't be silly!

The tooth fairy will pay top bucks for them teeth.

• Like 3

You know how if you look at a lot of a certain type of item ebay tries to 'choose' other things you miht be interested in and show a selection on the homepage for you?

Make you wonder what thei algorithm will choose for you if you search through 'sexual succubus' listings?

DVDs about oral-sex on public transport is what I got.

(apologies... lol)

• Like 6

I hear ya.. lol

but.. (more seriously, which ain't easy on a thread about "spells") I believe health is one of the great levellers of people. If money could buy you good health, rich people wouldn't die or suffer. They can buy drugs and treatment to keep them going a little longer and maybe ease the suffering a little better.. but they still hurt and still fear ill-health. Same as us "poor folks".

*smiley smoking a cigar and drinking 12yr-old Malt*

The funny thing is .... health is something one could keep a long time if a little carefull .. and 12 years old single malt should be reimbourse as heart medication by the healthcare system of each country... in moderation of course, just two fingers of it a day... the distance between the thumb and the pinky........ stretched.

Don't be silly!

The tooth fairy will pay top bucks for them teeth.

I thought there was a agee limit by the fairies plus the fact you had to be a believer, so technically those non believers ebay shareholders get deadly squat!

• Like 3

I think some are into that kinda thing.

They usually end up being gullible too.

• Like 2

I thought there was a agee limit by the fairies plus the fact you had to be a believer, so technically those non believers ebay shareholders get deadly squat!

I'm not saying you should kidnap anyone.

That is an option however.

:tu:

• Like 2

DVDs about oral-sex on public transport is what I got.

(apologies... lol)

Oh dear.

You just reminded me why I never use public transport anymore.

I didn't have enough bleach to cleanse my eyes that day.

:unsure:

• Like 4