Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

"Disturbing" Jacko unmasked on TV

Althalus

LONDON (Reuters) - Michael Jackson is a "disturbing individual" with a love of multi-million-pound shopping sprees and a desire to live forever, according to a journalist granted unrivalled access to the pop star.

Martin Bashir, who spent eight months making a documentary on the normally reclusive singer, said 44-year-old Jackson truly was the Peter Pan of pop who was obsessed by the idea of childhood being frozen in time.

user posted image View: Full Article | Source: Yahoo News

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• emmy

• Althalus

• Homer

• Halo_Jones

Top Posters In This Topic

Jackson truly was the Peter Pan of pop who was obsessed by the idea of childhood being frozen in time.

Although Michael Jackson is a 'disturbed individual' it is not surprising that he is obsessed by the idea of childhood, his was literally taken from him at the age of five when he began performing with his brothers, although the same could be said about the Osmonds, it is obvious that the Jacksons had a more disturbed childhood, he even said in an interview that his father was quite abusive.

It's a shame for him and the other members of the Jackson family and I wouldn't want to make light of an abusive childhood, but really, he needs to get a grip...

mellow.gif

there was one time when he was 6 he really wanted to play baseball with thew other children in the area, but his dad made him rehearse all the time, and he was not allowed.

After watching the programme it is clear that Michael Jackson is disturbed, it is quite sad to see really.

Denying that he has had plastic surgery, when it is quite obvious he has, only proves this.

Thats what I was thinking. He is a great singer and I respect him for that, but he has children, and how their lifestyle is now may affect them in future.

he is a good singer, i like quite a lot of his songs, and just because he has completely lost it, does not change that.

the one thing that people never go on about or even mention tho is all of the charity work he does, he even went to an orphanage and a child who had full blown aids came up to him, jacko just went over and picked him up and hugged him without a second thought.

After watching last nights program I really think he needs help. His poor poor children, he's just going to mess their heads up, like his father messed his head up.

He definetly is in no mental state to be bringing up children.

I felt sick and repulsed watching him feed that baby he claims to be his third child, as for his justification as to why he dangled him over the balcony, that was complete crap.

He's supposed to be this loving caring child like man when the fact is he's unbalanced mentally. He lives in a fantasy world where it's fine that a 44 year old man sleeps in the same bed as unrelated children. he may not be sexually abusing them, but come on, would you feel comfortable with your children spending the night in his bed!!!

He blatently lied about his plastic surgery, which made me think if he can lie about something so obviously true what else in his deluded world is he denying.

He wants to adopt 2 children from every continant around the world, for Gods sake!!!

He claims his first 2 children were a gift from his then wife not mentioning that she was paid a hefty fee not to see them again!! And his 3rd child is from a surrogate mother, all his children are white!! I know that genes can sometimes throw out rouge genes to produce a white child to a black couple but three times in a row!!!

Well I'v had my rant but I worry for the children.

I was wondering whether I should watch this show or

not, but after reading Halo's interesting post, I really want

to see it now.

(I don't think you were ranting Halo, I worry about

the children too)

I agree Kismit, he is in no fit state to bring up those children. It was frightening to see those children wearing masks, although they may be used to it now what will happen when they grow older and want more independence, and how he can justify putting the veil over that baby's head beggars belief.

He is living in his own fantasy world and it seems to me that although he denies having any plastic surgery, it is not denial but the fact that he is so disturbed that he considers this to be true.

Thank You KC smile.gif

You must watch it. I was undecided about him and just thought he was a harmless eccentric, but now, God! that man lied on the program about so many things.

He first said that he was having a relationship with the mother of his 3rd child (who he calls "Blanket") but she wants to stay out of the public eye. Then later on he admits that she was a surrogate mother paid to have his child. Also the plastic surgery, the children sleeping in his room.

He has so much money he can just pay people to tell him its OK!

I could go on and on but you need to see for yourself, so I'm really looking forward to hearing you opinions on Friday. smile.gif

people at work are all chomping at the bit to see this special. i bet it will bring in huge ratings. i can't remember the last time ive heard so many people talking about a TV program.

Halo, I've got a feeling it's going to be on my list of

'scariest tv shows'! laugh.gif

(sorry, can't help but joke about him, can't do

anything to help him) sad.gif

LONDON (Reuters) - Michael Jackson is a "disturbing individual" with a love of multi-million-pound shopping sprees and a desire to live forever, according to a journalist granted unrivalled access to the pop star.

Martin Bashir, who spent eight months making a documentary on the normally reclusive singer, said 44-year-old Jackson truly was the Peter Pan of pop who was obsessed by the idea of childhood being frozen in time.

user posted image View: Full Article | Source: Yahoo News

My God!!! This 'man' should be institutionalised! What's more, those children, who by their Caucasian skin are OBVIOUSLY not his, should be taken away from this mentally defective creep. And those fans that think he's the greatest - well, there is something severely wrong with them also. When are the authorities going to wake up to the fact that these children are being poisoned by this monster, not to mention a very high probability of sexual abuse. When he said the only cosmetic surgery he has had is to his nose, then all credibility to WHATEVER he says is irreversibly lost.

Halo,  I've got a feeling it's going to be on my list of

'scariest tv shows'!   laugh.gif

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif Good one KC, I was thinking the same thing biggrin.gif

huh.gif I watched it last nite as it was repeated.......*SHUDDER*

Yup I agree with what people have been saying abouthim and the kids and someone should take a look at his lifestyle closer.

How is his "son" going to react when he's older be being called 'blanket??' unsure.gif

Certainly a unique look into the life of one of the most bizarre individuals ever. I have to agree that he really isn't fit to bring up children, in particular the short scene in which he was feeding 'blanket' was proof of that.

On the other hand, I did feel that the interviewer contributed somewhat to the impression you got after watching the programme. At the start, he was somewhat friendly and made Jackson out to be an unusual, but perfectly decent man. Towards the end however, he changed his attitude totally, referring to "distrburing" behaviour and asking some pretty personal questions, inferring that Jackson was having an indecent relationship with the other children.

By the end, you get the feeling that Michael Jackson was a total villian. He may be unusual granted, but I don't think he's quite as "disturbed" as the interviewer made him out to be by the end of the programme.

I don't know if anyone saw the ITV news special that was on after it on the ITV news channel. One the journalists made a very valid comment about Jackson being surrounded by people giving him bad advice, rather that standing up to him and telling him the truth because of who he is.

When you think that he has been isolated from a "normal" life since the age of 5 it’s not surprising he doesn't act "normally". He's probably never been given the correct guidance in acceptable behaviour or raising children. Given his own abusive upbringing he seems very dedicated to protecting his children, but unaware that some of the measures he is taking could be classed as abuse.

Just my thoughts cool.gif

dAz

so in other words Jacko needs to get away from the yes-men that have been telling him that what he is doing is a good thing for over half of his life

i can't see him doing that, ever, cos' he doesn't know any other way of life than the one he has now.

It is sad in a way because he is a great performer, Daz's comments

When you think that he has been isolated from a "normal" life since the age of 5 it?s not surprising he doesn't act "normally". He's probably never been given the correct guidance in acceptable behaviour or raising children. Given his own abusive upbringing he seems very dedicated to protecting his children, but unaware that some of the measures he is taking could be classed as abuse.

are more or less my feelings.