Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

levitation/self-levitation questions

number22

...Hav--have you actually recognized the shape of the objects that you claim you're moving? Both the chap-stick case and the marker I presume are both cylinders. Even the slightest breeze coming through a window could make them move, not to mention all the other rational explanations you're overlooking just because you want to believe in superpowers.

LOL. yes. all this time a breeze has been coming into a room with no windows. :tu: and i believe i am done talking to you. have a good day. ^_^

LOL. yes. all this time a breeze has been coming into a room with no windows. :tu: and i believe i am done talking to you. have a good day. ^_^

Clearly you didn't get the message. The breeze was just an example to highlight possible "non-superpower" explanations to the issue here. I'm stating that it's likely you haven't eliminated the other plausible explanations because you want to jump right to the answer you wish to believe, i.e some type of "superpower" you think you possess.

Your attitude towards that statement tells me that contrary to your supposed open-mindedness, your mind is completely shut to any opposing explanations.

Clearly you didn't get the message. The breeze was just an example to highlight possible "non-superpower" explanations to the issue here. I'm stating that it's likely you haven't eliminated the other plausible explanations because you want to jump right to the answer you wish to believe, i.e some type of "superpower" you think you possess.

Your attitude towards that statement tells me that contrary to your supposed open-mindedness, your mind is completely shut to any opposing explanations.

i guess i'm not done talking to you. lol. the reason my comment "tells you that contrary to my supposed open-mindedness, my mind is completely shut to any opposing explanations," is because you want to believe that. it's obvious you're not psychic. lol. i got the message. it's not hard to understand. i wrote that because i've ruled out any "other explanations". no windows, i make sure the object isn't moving before i practice, i stay far away so my breath doesn't move it, no fans, and i always blow on the object before to check to see how light the object is and how small a breeze can affect it. and i've taped it to make sure my brain isn't just playing tricks. the only thing that can affect the object from that point is myself. i don't have to explain myself to you, but i want to see what other "rational" explanations you have. lol. :P

Edited by number22

My viewpoint is that some psychic abilities, like telekenisis, ESP and precognition have some merit.

To be sure, the religion I favor actually demands it's existance.

Edit: And "faith" appears to be a key component.

Edited by pallidin

The only ones that worship Satan,are idiot devil worshippers,amd Satanists,who make it their religion .

Wittches,do not worship Satan .

Satan is a jackass .

Watch a movie called From Beyond ,with Jeffrey Combs . Fiction,but how powerful the pineal gland is,is conveyed .heh .

It's a real gland in the human body . It's not used to its capacity .

• Like 3

My viewpoint is that some psychic abilities, like telekenisis, ESP and precognition have some merit.

To be sure, the religion I favor actually demands it's existance.

Edit: And "faith" appears to be a key component.

really? what religion is that, if you don't mind me asking? i didn't know telekinesis was acknowledged in any religions. at least not old ones or common ones.

Edited by number22

The only ones that worship Satan,are idiot devil worshippers,amd Satanists,who make it their religion .

Wittches,do not worship Satan .

i know not all witches worship him, but i know some do. i actually know a witch that does.

Satan is a jackass .

nicely said. lol.

Watch a movie called From Beyond ,with Jeffrey Combs . Fiction,but how powerful the pineal gland is,is conveyed .heh .

It's a real gland in the human body . It's not used to its capacity .

interesting.. i will be sure to check it out. thanks. :)

Edited by number22

At this point I don't have any other explanations-- I don't know anything about the area you're in to put forward anything else. You've left me with nothing.

I would be interested in seeing a video of you demonstrating these "powers" under a controlled situation that wouldn't allow any external things to interact other than your mind or whatever. Some boundaries you might want to consider setting for "practice" are flat and slightly weighty objects to prevent anything else from moving them, avoiding movement yourself, and having someone else observe the occurrence to verify no tricky work taking place. It's likely you will be unpleasantly surprised.

Edit: Keep in mind that a lack of explanation you can't find yourself doesn't equate superpowers.

Edited by Thomas J

What about all the good stuff Satan has done? :whistle:

He is backing Romney .

There ya go

At this point I don't have any other explanations-- I don't know anything about the area you're in to put forward anything else. You've left me with nothing.

I would be interested in seeing a video of you demonstrating these "powers" under a controlled situation that wouldn't allow any external things to interact other than your mind or whatever. Some boundaries you might want to consider setting for "practice" are flat and slightly weighty objects to prevent anything else from moving them, avoiding movement yourself, and having someone else observe the occurrence to verify no tricky work taking place. ..I think you will be unpleasantly surprised that you little "trick" won't work.

you should research telekinesis so you can know the techniques. i make sure of those things when practicing myself. i can't move a flat object yet. telekinesis is something you have to practice. that's why you start with things that can roll. they are easier to move. then when you're good at moving those you can try heavier or flat objects. i may believe humans are capable of great things, but it doesn't turn off my observation skills and or make me any less capable of performing an experiment. lol. the only person i've showed in person is my mother, and that is the one of the few people i intend on showing. i'm not interested in sending you a video though, since you're so sure the "power" doesn't exist. i mean, why show you if i'm lying, right? ;) i think you will be unpleasantly surprised how trying to belittle someone for their beliefs can make them dislike you.

Edited by number22

Real witches,do not worship Satan.If she worships Satan,she's a Satan worshipper . They have a totally different credo than a witch,of almost any kind.

Witches ,who practice as a religion,do not ever worship Satan,or use him in any magickal work .

• Like 1

lol. i'm not even going to ask what i'm thinking of asking.

i make sure of those things when practicing myself. i may believe humans are capable of great things, but it doesn't turn off my observation skills and or make me any less capable of performing an experiment. lol. the only person i've showed in person is my mother, and that is the one of the few people i intend on showing. i'm not interested in sending you a video though, since you're so sure the "power" doesn't exist. i mean, why show you if i'm lying, right? ;) i think you will be unpleasantly surprised how trying to belittle someone for their beliefs can make them dislike you.

That doesn't make any sense, why wouldn't you want to send me a video if you were confident that it would prove me wrong? I never said you were lying, I was suggesting that if you actually want to convince me and others of your "abilities" demonstrating them on video would be a good way to go. If I had an ability, I know I would share it with the world.

So, you're capable of moving objects with your mind yet you still only believe? Hmm.

really? what religion is that, if you don't mind me asking? i didn't know telekinesis was acknowledged in any religions. at least not old ones or common ones.

Judaism, Christianity, Islam, and many others recognize supernatural events performed by humans.

In Christainity it is even encouraged, though with caution.

Real witches,do not worship Satan.If she worships Satan,she's a Satan worshipper . They have a totally different credo than a witch,of almost any kind.

Witches ,who practice as a religion,do not ever worship Satan,or use him in any magickal work .

i'm not saying you're wrong. after all, i'm not a witch. not to mention that people have different ideas on the word "witch". but i think you should google satanic black magic and check out some of the websites. or i could just show you this:

Black Magic The use of supernatural power to manipulate a person or an event to bring about evil or destruction. Manipulation is achieved by use of rituals and the casting of spells. Satanism ^_^ Unlike Witchcraft, Satanism is the worship of Satan, formerly known as Lucifer, and the practice of Black Magic. black magic is a form of witch craft. if black magic is satanism, then they believe in satan. meaning they are still doing things for him and for evil purposes. in my opinion, that's satan worshiping. don't take my opinion seriously though. you're the witch, not me.

That doesn't make any sense, why wouldn't you want to send me a video if you were confident that it would prove me wrong?

it makes perfect sense. i just don't want to. plain and simple. honestly, i don't think you deserve to see it.

I never said you were lying, I was suggesting that if you actually want to convince me and others of your "abilities" demonstrating them on video would be a good way to go. If I had an ability, I know I would share it with the world.

yes, i'm aware you didn't say i was lying. that was a type-o. i meant to say since i'm wrong. i don't really want to convince others. i mean, it's nice to show others the truth, and i do get into debates and arguments, but it's not really my concern. at the end of the day i'm still able to do what i claim, and i'm perfectly fine with that. i only tried to convince you because you tried to prove me wrong. yeah, you might share it with the world, but obviously we don't all think the same. i wouldn't want to expose myself that way. not with all the bigotry, jealousy, fear, accusations, misjudgments, sycophantic behavior, etc one would receive. i agreed to send a video to the others because they try to tell me what i believe in is wrong. apparently people don't like that. hm.. go figure.

So, you're capable of moving objects with your mind yet you still only believe? Hmm.

lol. i don't even understand what you're saying. this is going nowhere. you're obviously going to keep finding something else to say, so i'm going to end it here. i'm tired of talking about this. good day.

Edited by number22

Judaism, Christianity, Islam, and many others recognize supernatural events performed by humans.

In Christainity it is even encouraged, though with caution.

oh, well yeah. but Christians don't refer to them as abilities of the mind. it's either an act of God or Satan. at least the Christians i know who believe this.

Levitation is a trick. You are pursuing something that isnt possible in my opinion.

It looks like you're not even that comfortable with your ability to move your chapstick, surely you realise moving your whole body isnt going to work.

I'd say if you can levitate a chapstick by "mind control" all bets about it are off !

I understand your opinion number22 but to be honest with the comments you've been posting about your ability, We deserve a bit of evidence. You can't just expect us to believe you on just your word (I'm not calling you a liar but it is the internet).

Like I said before, it would be very easy to demonstrate your ability.

And of coarse you don't have to but it's fair for us to expect a little more than your word.

Cheers.

• Like 2

I understand your opinion number22 but to be honest with the comments you've been posting about your ability, We deserve a bit of evidence. You can't just expect us to believe you on just your word (I'm not calling you a liar but it is the internet).

Like I said before, it would be very easy to demonstrate your ability.

And of coarse you don't have to but it's fair for us to expect a little more than your word.

Cheers.

i understand what you are saying too. of course people want and expect evidence, and there are a lot of liars on the internet. i'm agreeing to send you a video because you're respectful and don't try to act like you know. while you don't believe it is possible, you still respect my beliefs and don't try to tell me i'm wrong. you ask for proof, but you don't accuse me of anything. just because something hasn't been proven doesn't mean it doesn't exist. there's no proof it's possible, but there's no proof it's impossible. just like you can't say something is possible with no proof, you can't say something is impossible with no proof. people are always relying on proof or science for answers, but they are not always right, and they keep a lot of things secret. they aren't going to announce to the world that anyone can learn how to move things with their mind. this will do nothing but wreak havoc. there would no doubt be increases in crimes, murders, fear, religious debates and ideas, etc. it would be extremely hard to keep peace in a world full of telekinetics or other people with abilities. http://creationrevol...ades-centuries/ & http://faculty.washi...dler/plast.html just an elaboration on my point. anyway, i will make a video and send it you soon. as for the other members reading this, don't comment anymore about how i'm wrong or whatever. you will be ignored (this time for sure), so you're just wasting your time.

Edited by number22

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Don't mean to be rude i'm just curious. You say you have been practicing telekinesis, Have you achieved anything?

I was Practicing it for quit some time a couple of years ago. The Heaviest thing i was able to move was a Tissue. I first start by gathering a "Ball of Invisible Energy" in my hands and then i Will it to move. The sensation is like Electricity and Heat pushing against your hands to the point where you can actually feel it. I was only able to move the tissue once and only once i have never been able to do it again.(Only cause i kinda gave up) But when i was practicing gathering up the Energy i can now do it instanetly. I was only able to make the tissue move a couple of inches. I didnt fly but it did move

Edited by stevemagegod