Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

levitation/self-levitation questions

number22

Levitation and travel without your body is absolutely possible. I dont know about the physical levitation of ones body by the power of ones mind.Ive never had any luck with physical levitation despite years of reading and constant effort /practice. However, having been projecting my mind out around my neighbourhood world and universe since about the age of two, ive never had a desperate need to send my body along for the ride. its a lot safer leaving it home in bed. With a physical body one either has to learn to manouever it out of a door etc while floating. Not an easy skill to master given the lack of inertia in a floating body (you try opening a door while floating in mid air) or else start every journey out in the open.

However one question raised in an earlier post, is very relevant. Descending and safe landing is very important, and actually even harder than takng off. In taking off one only has to apply all ones energy to rising. A safely controlled descent requires splitting concentration and energy to allow gravity to pull one down at a safe rate while maintaining a very slight negative "buoyancy"

To put it the other way, one must exert just enough mental energy/ control to descend very slowly, and not at an increasing rate. Ive seen so many people hit the ground and bounce/roll several times before coming to a stop. Or alternatively coming to a stop and hovering just above the ground rather than completing the landing if they are too cautious. I teach both take off and landing skills for non physical flying obeing etc.

One of the best locatiions is on a beach with very soft sand and a cliff face, where you can practice controlled descents and landings before you actually learn to take off.

Another thing is not to do it on a dark night. Night flying is very hazardous especially in a physical form. When you cant see the ground below you, you dont know when to slow down and stop descending. Plus, while in non corporeal form, one can safely land on powerlines tv antennas etc This is not recommmended when levitating ones physical form. Just hitting one powerline can not only cause physicall harm but can disrupt ones concentration, causing a crash to earth.

• 3 weeks later...

i don't think that peple understands what wicca is these days but from how much i read wichcraft is old pagan religion (worshiping nature) the stuff that wiches kidnap babies and worship satan came from catholic comunity i'm a catholic myself but i see many mistakes in that religion and wichcraft seems more real than the big book (mostly) full of farytales called the bible.

whether i believe you or not is not the issue i want to point out here. the problem i have with this is that you come on here and say you can move items and know how to levitate but you do not want to be challenged about it. you won't try to prove it because inevitably someone will challenge it. so why bother telling anyone at all then?

there are bound to be those who don't believe it, and bound to be those who question your technique etc. for you to expect nothing but receptive comments is ridiculous. you make a fantastic claim here, show it. or stop talking out your @ss.

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...

I just HAD to help a fellow physical psionicist, so i joined the site to tell you,

Levitation is a variant upon telekinesis, so my suggestion first would be to learn tk to a stronger point if you're having trouble levitating.

in the case of levitating as a whole, lifting an external object, like tk, directs an object upward, self levitating the self is harder than other objects, so if you learn how to levitate the self, levitating other objects shouldn't be too hard. Also, learning it like all other psi abilities differs from person to person.

Yes, learning to glide is a given, with practice,

You can practice through astral projection if you need to

Edited by CelestialStar
  • Like 2

whether i believe you or not is not the issue i want to point out here. the problem i have with this is that you come on here and say you can move items and know how to levitate but you do not want to be challenged about it. you won't try to prove it because inevitably someone will challenge it. so why bother telling anyone at all then?

there are bound to be those who don't believe it, and bound to be those who question your technique etc. for you to expect nothing but receptive comments is ridiculous. you make a fantastic claim here, show it. or stop talking out your @ss.

Obviously, you yourself are spiritually unadvanced, and you have no need to be here. Learn psychokinetics for yourself, or hold your tongue on the matter. nobody said you had view this,....and if you don't believe in spiritual abilities such as this, or other spiritual things, what is your purpose for being here. Stop trolling

• Like 1

I was Practicing it for quit some time a couple of years ago. The Heaviest thing i was able to move was a Tissue. I first start by gathering a "Ball of Invisible Energy" in my hands and then i Will it to move. The sensation is like Electricity and Heat pushing against your hands to the point where you can actually feel it. I was only able to move the tissue once and only once i have never been able to do it again.(Only cause i kinda gave up) But when i was practicing gathering up the Energy i can now do it instanetly. I was only able to make the tissue move a couple of inches. I didnt fly but it did move

Oh my, telekinesis isn't easy, but if you can do as you say, i would like to give advice, DON'T GIVE UP, we have to teach this world a thing or two about psychokinetic truth

Oh my, telekinesis isn't easy, but if you can do as you say, i would like to give advice, DON'T GIVE UP, we have to teach this world a thing or two about psychokinetic truth

How come all you guys can apparently levitate and move objects with your mind but no one has ever filmed this before? How is it not science fact when apparently so many people can do it?

Obviously, you yourself are spiritually unadvanced, and you have no need to be here. Learn psychokinetics for yourself, or hold your tongue on the matter. nobody said you had view this,....and if you don't believe in spiritual abilities such as this, or other spiritual things, what is your purpose for being here. Stop trolling

i don't know what spirituality has to do with levitation, but yes i am a spiritual person.

not everyone on this site is a believer, although i admit i do believe in some spiritual abilities, and to answer your question my purpose for being here is for entertainment.

i would like to see those who make claiims on these boards put a little substance into them. otherwise it's another story, do you understand what i mean?

yes, we talked about it, your reasoning makes sense to me now

• Like 1

How come all you guys can apparently levitate and move objects with your mind but no one has ever filmed this before? How is it not science fact when apparently so many people can do it?

Because inordinate amounts of skeptics wont accept it even if proof is provided (example nina kulagina satisfied all requirements in controlled conditions. but some skeptical scientists still wouldn't accept it, even as it was repeatedly done in their faces)also, I don't need to prove it, because at the end of the day, whether I sit and drink mint tea or argue with somebody for enjoyment, can still do it. also, a degree of danger could derive from it, murders to protect religion is my main reason, nothing is stopping me from walking outside right now and flying through the nearby city, but for the reason listed, i'd prefer to have people think i was lying.

Edited by CelestialStar
  • Like 2

Because inordinate amounts of skeptics wont accept it even if proof is provided (example nina kulagina satisfied all requirements in controlled conditions. but some skeptical scientists still wouldn't accept it, even as it was repeatedly done in their faces)also, I don't need to prove it, because at the end of the day, whether I sit and drink mint tea or argue with somebody for enjoyment, can still do it. also, a degree of danger could derive from it, murders to protect religion is my main reason, nothing is stopping me from walking outside right now and flying through the nearby city, but for the reason listed, i'd prefer to have people think i was lying.

Don't just believe that on face value. Some people are too gullible.

The reason they didn't believe her was because of too many holes in her preparation and not enough experts to access her 'abilities'.

Why would scientists try and hide this new scientific ability?, any scientist would love to lay claim to proving psychic abilities exist. These sort of arguments never make sense.

It is noted that the long preparation times and uncontrolled environments (such as hotel rooms) in which the experiments took place left much potential for trickery.[10] Skeptics have argued that many of Kulagina's feats could easily be performed by one practiced in sleight of hand, through means such as cleverly concealed or disguised threads, small pieces of magnetic metal, or mirrors.[11] They further point to the fact that no sleight of hand experts appear to have ever been present during experiments, and that the Cold War-era Soviet Unionhad an obvious motive for falsifying or exaggerating results in the potential propaganda value in appearing to win a "Psi Race" analogous to the concurrent Space Race or arms race.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nina_Kulagina

Don't just believe that on face value. Some people are too gullible.

The reason they didn't believe her was because of too many holes in her preparation and not enough experts to access her 'abilities'.

Why would scientists try and hide this new scientific ability?, any scientist would love to lay claim to proving psychic abilities exist. These sort of arguments never make sense.

http://en.wikipedia....i/Nina_Kulagina

which is why they had her do it in MULTIPLE controlled environments and she still did it, Do you know much time it takes up to obtain the energy and focus required for levitation, again whether or not you believe me doesn't change the truth. And also,you need to understand, there are people, who won't accept truth, even if it is right in front of their faces. And that is where it comes to be a religious problem, being the reason they wouldn't share it, extremists in certain religions would go insane because something like this could break the "validity" their religion, you wanted an answer, you got mine, go ask another person if you want a different answer, keep going until you get an answer that you accept, or maybe i'm just not explaining it right . give a skeptic something and they will (knowingly or not) try to disprove it, even on small details such as preparation time.what do you think Controlled experiments are for?

For my own reasons, i say that psychokinetics are real.

you need to understand some people just are against psychokinetics because they sound absurd. also she required a period of meditation to clear her mind of all thoughts. When she had obtained the focus required, she reported a sharp pain in her spine and the blurring of her eyesight. Reportedly, storms interfered with her ability to perform psychokinetic acts, Meditation that is used to obtain focus takes a while, meditation in general takes a while, a long while. can you respond to that?\

​oh and to dismiss your propaganda theory ​She was tested by Americans too, and still did it.

it would seem you waltzed into my game of "truths" on accident, ive played it with friends and family members to challenges their beliefs and im undefeated.

Edited by CelestialStar

which is why they had her do it in MULTIPLE controlled environments and she still did it, Do you know much time it takes up to obtain the energy and focus required for levitation, again whether or not you believe me doesn't change the truth. And also,you need to understand, there are people, who won't accept truth, even if it is right in front of their faces. And that is where it comes to be a religious problem, being the reason they wouldn't share it, extremists in certain religions would go insane because something like this could break the "validity" their religion, you wanted an answer, you got mine, go ask another person if you want a different answer, keep going until you get an answer that you accept, or maybe i'm just not explaining it right . give a skeptic something and they will (knowingly or not) try to disprove it, even on small details such as preparation time.what do you think Controlled experiments are for?

For my own reasons, i say that psychokinetics are real.

you need to understand some people just are against psychokinetics because they sound absurd. also she required a period of meditation to clear her mind of all thoughts. When she had obtained the focus required, she reported a sharp pain in her spine and the blurring of her eyesight. Reportedly, storms interfered with her ability to perform psychokinetic acts, Meditation that is used to obtain focus takes a while, meditation in general takes a while, a long while. can you respond to that?\

​oh and to dismiss your propaganda theory ​She was tested by Americans too, and still did it.

it would seem you waltzed into my game of "truths" on accident, ive played it with friends and family members to challenges their beliefs and im undefeated.

I'm not trying to argue with you but all those tests were uncontrolled, so makes them all moot. And no matter how long it takes to apparently meditate and create this energy, it would still have been observed eventually. There have been many attempts to prove this phenomenon but never proven. Something that apparently hundreds if not thousands of people today claim to be able to do, no one has ever proven it. Something that really should be very easy to perform in a controlled situation.

InInvestigating Psychics, Larry Kettlekamp reports that Mikhailova (nina) was filmed separating broken eggs that had been submerged in water, moving apart the whites and yolks, during which event such physical changes were recorded as accelerated and altered heartbeat, brain waves and electromagnetic field.[7] To ensure that external electromagnetic impulses did not interfere, she was placed inside of a metal cage while she supposedly demonstrated an ability to remove a marked matchstick from a pile of matchsticks under a glass dome.[8''] how's that "uncontrolled".

We're pulling from the same place here

I do understand what you are trying to say however, don't get me wrong, there are people who lie about it, but there are some people who tell the truth ( otherwise how do I know that anything I've ever been told is the truth) and i like to give people the benefit of the doubt.

Edited by CelestialStar

InInvestigating Psychics, Larry Kettlekamp reports that Mikhailova (nina) was filmed separating broken eggs that had been submerged in water, moving apart the whites and yolks, during which event such physical changes were recorded as accelerated and altered heartbeat, brain waves and electromagnetic field.[7] To ensure that external electromagnetic impulses did not interfere, she was placed inside of a metal cage while she supposedly demonstrated an ability to remove a marked matchstick from a pile of matchsticks under a glass dome.[8''] how's that "uncontrolled".

We're pulling from the same place here

I do understand what you are trying to say however, don't get me wrong, there are people who lie about it, but there are some people who tell the truth ( otherwise how do I know that anything I've ever been told is the truth) and i like to give people the benefit of the doubt.

those tests sound very controlled, but unfortunately there is no documentation that i could find to substantiate them. i googled Larry Kettlekamp (your link doesn't give any infomation on him) but could get no information on this person, his credentials etc, and the list of books he's authored don't really lend an aura of credibility to him as far as i'm concerned. he's into everything it seems, yet what are his credentials? what makes him any type of authority on these topics, and where are these results?

i'd be very very interested in reading about this particular case because yes it is fascinating if it can be substantiated.

celestial star, i know you are passionate about this and i respect that, but you need to have more than personal anecdotes if you want to argue your position. don't get mad at those of us who require it please. obviously we haven't had the experience ourselves so we do not have that 'evidence' to fall back on.

see the reply below

my comp. sent it twice

Edited by CelestialStar

I'm not mad, you gave valid reasoning instead of simply stating it doesn't exist, so i respect it

very well i will use urls and cites now too

google levitation, then click "Levitation (paranormal)"

i will give more cites and links as needed,

you are a help in strengthening my argument skills, thank you

now, with that said,

when this conversation wraps up

YOU AND ME WILL GO HUNT FOR SOME TIM TAMS

Edited by CelestialStar
  • Like 2

I'm not mad, you gave valid reasoning instead of simply stating it doesn't exist, so i respect it

very well i will use urls and cites now too

http://en.wikipedia....ion_(paranormal)#Controlled_experiments_into_levitation

i will give more as needed,

you are a help in strengthening my argument skills, thank you

now, with that said,

when this conversation wraps up

YOU AND ME WILL GO HUNT FOR SOME TIM TAMS

ooooh! tim tams!

• Like 1

Well, if you could film your tk, such as the chapstick under a clear glass, that would be good.

I happen to believe in the possibility of tk.

Number22 great topic and Pallidin has an excellent idea for you. Not necessarily to prove to others but yourself this is an excellent idea.

When I was younger, about 30 or so, I was experimenting with TK in a degree within a mystical society, the object must be placed under glass (which is more difficult to pass the extended force than through just air) When you get to this level of accomplishment you know you control the force when the object moves :) This is very hard to do and takes much practice but there is a trick to the control, inhale and hold as you concentrate the movement, even the positioning of the hands helps when it comes from the fingers to point at the object. Don't know how it all works but it does help generate more strength for the experiments. It takes very much energy out of you. If done wrong and unprepared it can somehow take essential minerals out of your spinal column, again I don't know how it works but I observed this in others who had TK abilities. There are said to be methods to overcome the adverse effects. I don't think it is to be played with without good reasons

Some poltergeists are only the subconscious manifestations of some people and its weird and not usually controllable or even known by them. A myth grows about ghosts, witches, demons etc. Control would take more patience than I have and has no real purpose. It's easier to pick something up with your hand that's why you have a body LOL My thing was just trying to prove it to myself that it wasn't a trick and fake to see if the ancient tradition and teachings worked, after that I never was concerned with it. If you show sceptics you get the you're a witch or possessed attitide or how did you do the trick...so I wouldn't go that route if I were you.

Levitation was also a subject of expanding the forces around oneself. I would imagine that is a very rare gift but is possible. Have you ever tried on a scale, that would show you if you are doing it right just like with TK to some object glass. Is your effort measurable?

If you do 5 lbs you know you have learned the secret to expand on the control and the concentration in the right manner. I never witnessed a person levitating by just their will but it is experimented with just as the TK by some secret mystical societies. If one thing is true I assume the other is not just speculation either. Good luck in your experiments :)

Simbi Laveau the self proclaimed witch, lead you right about the pineal gland. It is a link between astral etheric manifestations and different levels of consciousness. Some people are born with gifts and I believe they are very much linked to the balance of this gland to other latent powers that exist in and outside of themselves. Levels of perception that exist can even come to the physical world as perceived by others. Links of levels of consciousness is the key to everything psychic. That's my mystical point of view on all the subjects of so called psychic abilities including your interest. Hope it helps you.

Edited by White Unicorn
  • Like 1

this thread is for those who know about/believe in levitation or have achieved it themselves. while i could argue and or debate about whether or not levitation or telekinesis is real, i'm not really in the mood. any comments that say "levitation is a trick", "telekinesis is fake", etc. will be ignored.

I'm currently practicing tk, and i've become interested in learning levitation as well. i've been practicing levitation for about three days and i can already feel my energy trying to lift me. like a psi ball but underneath me trying to push me up. it's kind of weak though. sometimes it feels like energy is vibrating around me, kind of like the vibrations during astral projection but very subtle. i think i'm feeling it so quickly because i'm a weakish telekinetic as it is.

anyways, i was wondering if there is anyone out there who has achieved levitation, advanced or beginner, who is willing to answer these questions:

1.)is self levitation telekinesis?

2.)[in regards to question 1] if so, if i were to achieve levitation, will my telekinetic abilities become enhanced?

3.)how long has it taken you to achieve levitation and how long can you stay in the air?

4.)with enough practice, could one be able to glide or fly?

5.)if i levitate myself first, will i be automatically able to lift small objects or will that take practice as well?

Many of us have boring office jobs which we trance out in during the day. Upon snapping out of our trance we often find what seemed like 15 minutes has been 2 hours. In the philosophy of time it is unknown if time is a dimension of space or if it comes from the mind. Despite this a lot of people in life assume ifs a dimension of space (unsupported by science) because of the way in which they want to see reality.

Lets consider Einsteins Special Relativity which says theres a relationship between time and gravity. If time comes from the mind then what is happening in your workplace trance may well be time dialation (curving of space-time). If thats so your trance states can alter gravity.

If we go onto wiki and research entrophic gravity (a candidate theory for quantum gravity) it says gravity is caused by information. Trances alter how much information your mind receives. Some trances where you receive less information (work-place trance) make time flow faster. Some trances where you receive more information (crashing your car) make time run in slow motion.

So levitation, telekinesis, or even warp drive, could be caused by using trance states to create a gravity potential across an object due to the relationship between gravity and time in special relativity.

• 3 weeks later...

I just laid out Levitation on a different forum and i feel it is relevant here.... And yes self levitation is a form of telekinesis, i prefer to call it the manipulation of energy, but hey, different strokes for different folks ;)

I just googled 'Levitation' as it is a keen interest and goal of mine, among many other etheric achievements. Anyways, I have a lot of experience with the dynamics of the cultivation of Chi, or Qi, Prana, Ether, Etheric Energy, whatever name people give it.... So, to achieve levitation the adept must first conquer many different internal functions before being able to even consider attempting it or even believing they can do it. First you need proof of the bodys ability to 'Create' or 'Conjure up' Etheric/Chakric Energy, right? Sadly even with no end of statistical data and hypothesis and intellectual drivel, the actuall proof will not come to an individual unless they actually try and do it for themselves, or at least to convince the logical mind that the scenario is plausable given certain factors fit into place and a great level of mastery of the practise of chi cultivation and manipulation. If somebody else can do something, even if they were born with it, then another can also potentially do exactly the same thing, because these ability sets are not for a chosen few, they are universal and can be learned. You can try and firstly to test various ways of getting started with chi manipulation and cultivation, for me i tried out something called a 'chi spinner', or 'psi wheel', do not read peoples opinions of it, just seriously try it and you may amaze yourself! It wouldnt take you more than five minutes to try one and get started. Anyways, there are also breathing exercises, meditations, tests, like trying to affect a candle flame, making a straw move, it doesnt matter what you try, as long as you try it and can safely determine the true plausibility of the phenomena. And then, if you have come to the conclusion that there actually is an energy the call chi, and that you can mould, shape and create energetic vortexes around the body with this energy. By raising all of your 'chakras' up to a very high, almost fizzing level and having created an etheric whirlwind around you that resonates on all levels of the elctromagnetic spectrum, given the sheer amount of energy whizzing around and underneath you like you are in the eye of two tornadoes either side up, at that moment, in that singularity between the two tornadoes, you can achieve this floating/levitating effect. But seriously, I am 3 years into dedicated training and i know that i am still a few years off.... the reason not many people in the 'mordern' civilization we live in cannot do this: It takes too much time and effort, it takes years and most people cannot stick out the process!! And the reason that you do not see many videos of people from a different walk of life doing it? because they do not play our petty little society games, so they have nothing to prove and to most it becomes a holy thing so they no longer have need for money, because they can now be true creators, just like you all are that read this.... You just weren't told or shown ;)

Over and out! If you want to see any of my awesome chi footage then go to one of my youtube channels.... but you wont find your proof there, the proof is in the pudding, so they say :) <3

www.youtube.com/theshaolinpunk

www.youtube.com/vibrationalfrequency

So after one has wasted decades raising their "chakras" and practicing all these useless tests, wouldn't it be logical for one should ask themselves exactly what purpose does all this fantastical levitation and other "kinesis" actually serve?

Edited by Ryu

• 4 weeks later...

Happy that I found this forum. Nobody believes me, but levitation does exist. I was attending a company party and there was a great magician there. His tricks were unbelievable. During the party, my sister in law and myself were walking towards the restroom and he was passing by us. I jokingly asked him if he could levitate. He said he can, but that he does not like to. I begged him and (it was only the 3 of us in the living room). He went into this deep concentrated stance and his body came off the ground I would say about 1 foot. I quickly bent over to see between the floor and his feet and there was nothing there! We were soooo spooked out by this. When he landed, he almost lost his balance and we had to support him so until he ok. There were no objects in front, behind or near any of us. He did it right where I stopped him in the hallway. I asked my boss how much the guy costs because he was great, and it was $600 an hour which I couldn't afford but wow was his show worth it. It can be done.

• Like 1

Many of us have boring office jobs which we trance out in during the day. Upon snapping out of our trance we often find what seemed like 15 minutes has been 2 hours. In the philosophy of time it is unknown if time is a dimension of space or if it comes from the mind. Despite this a lot of people in life assume ifs a dimension of space (unsupported by science) because of the way in which they want to see reality.

Lets consider Einsteins Special Relativity which says theres a relationship between time and gravity. If time comes from the mind then what is happening in your workplace trance may well be time dialation (curving of space-time). If thats so your trance states can alter gravity.

If we go onto wiki and research entrophic gravity (a candidate theory for quantum gravity) it says gravity is caused by information. Trances alter how much information your mind receives. Some trances where you receive less information (work-place trance) make time flow faster. Some trances where you receive more information (crashing your car) make time run in slow motion.

So levitation, telekinesis, or even warp drive, could be caused by using trance states to create a gravity potential across an object due to the relationship between gravity and time in special relativity.

This is interesting

The problem of course is that Time is a perception not a thing. Yesterday is but a memory and tomorrow is a probability. Gravity and movement only apear to affect time because of precieved intervals in signaling. Gravitational time dialation is basically the stretching of space. It takes a signal longer to travel throught a longer meadium than a shorter one so the tick of a clock will be slower. Do to be equivalence principle acceleration is shame thing. Relative movement time dilation is simply ( or not so simply) is about the conductivity of space. The speed of light is fixed therefore if something is moving it is taking up some of that conductivity potential for space to move the object. Since an internal signal must effectively subtract that bit of usage of said conductivity the speed of the signal must tick slower. In short anything Moveing relative to something else that underwent acceleration to change its frame of reference will have its clocks ticking slower by the sheer properties of space. The perception of these slower ticks is what we say moving slower through time. In effect there really is no time. Just signals and the differences in propitiation through space.... So we call it space-time.

I think a better basis for psychic abilities whatever they are if they exist will lye in string theory and these curled up dimensions.

Even if there is just one tiny spacial dimension that never unfolded during the BB, then in truth in a very physical and real way, we are one with everything. Every molecule of our bodies actually contains the rest of the universe within it. In string theory there are 7 unfolded dimensions. If this is right, than quite literally our conciousness exist everywhere and must interact with everything all at once.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

I'm over this "believe/proof" thing and rather treat it as a limiting mental pathology. When I can FEEL there is a hint of potential to move or levitate - I'm making progress. The next thing is to make it happen!

I'm more interested in how people are getting on with their training and positive experiences/tips. initially I found that replaying skeptical arguments while practicing is not particularly helpful. Instead I think of real physical variables as assisting elements in PK or TK exercises.

Example: "You didn't do TK, it was just air." This comment used to make me collapse internally and made me feel drained of energy (that is the point when skeptics become satisfied by thinking they won). What seems to help is a counter thought such as "I'm charging air with energy, it helps me to move what I want!" In my view the concept of element manipulation is just as valid (contradiction as lack of understanding).

So far I've learned to roll things like an empty drinks can, rolled-up piece of card or aluminium foil, pens, ... by keeping my hands in constant motion at some distance from the thing I'm moving. I can more or less discriminate between push and grab/pull.

I can knock over a target or push it across a table (about a meter or two range) using taichi style palm-push motion.

I can make a ping-pong roll across my desk without moving bits of paper around it.

Body tone and physical flexibility has effect on the energy flow, so does mental flexibility.

Things I found of great value generally are:

• Martial Arts
  • Spiritual Practice
  • Research into body structures (biology, physiology, chemistry, physics) and psychology backed up by neuroscience.
  • Training