Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Would you accept the Mark of the Beast?

Clarakore

MOTB Hypothetical Scenario #4  

92 members have voted

1. 1. If the Antichrist were real would you:

• Hide in the woods and survive by hunting white fighting back and resisting until the end?
    • Stay in the city and get persecuted for not accepting the mark?
    • Accept the mark and become a follower of the Antichrist?
    • Other?

Could you tell me what the 777 is from your view?

Gladly . . . 777 is the Gematraic number that refers to the sum of the 22 paths on the Tree of Life, this is the Flaming Sword, fire & air, Satan & Lucifer respectively, better understood as Mercury, the Unconscious Will, He who carries the wand of the Phoenix symbolizing resurrection through generative process, and the Ankh in the other hand representing the means of progress through the Worlds.

Gladly . . . 777 is the Gematraic number that refers to the sum of the 22 paths on the Tree of Life, this is the Flaming Sword, fire & air, Satan & Lucifer respectively, better understood as Mercury, the Unconscious Will, He who carries the wand of the Phoenix symbolizing resurrection through generative process, and the Ankh in the other hand representing the means of progress through the Worlds.

The sum for the tree of life sounds like a good thing, the Flaming Sword is a really a good thing to keep the evil out... following the 666 then there's a 777 ?

I'm trying to make more sense out of the numeric symbolisms..like everything else the views of different beliefs conflict.

Phoenix is a good symbol to Freemasons ressurection after the flame, two heads to symbolize a body and a soul born into a better life with wisdom.

I wonder if it could be more like the evil 666 rises and then the 777 of fire and air are more like the angels of judgement to an evil world not evil in themselves but a power created for God's use? A Hebrew concept of Lucifer being like a cop who tries to entrap the criminal in his deeds which really only leaves the righteous men comes to mind. Lucifer is bound and has no power except to tempt man and angels. Satan aka Samael (Lillith's mate) on the other hand has the ability to actually DO evil. They are considered seperate beings unlike the Christian Bible.

Kind of like an old Hebrew notion that an aspect of the God head was when seperated from the unity a selfish power but it was only after the creation when it came into matter, it became evil. It is not equally balanced out in the physical universes like it is in the higher ones. The evil becomes more of a power to be used for the good of physical creation in the end when the Lion lays down with the Lamb.

Koran has Djinn who are like men but born of smoke or fire, no physical bodies originally but can marry even humans. They can be good or evil and like man can be shown God's mercy and some being saved in the World to Come. Sounds like they are a type of lower angels whose children would be a different type of Nephilim. It's hard to sort through it all and make any sense!

I've seen many Christian sites that say Jesus is the 777 and is a good and holy number.

Hebrews have the Long Suffering one that teaches the unity of God by Love and Mercy that is martarred. Then in the end of Days messiah is a judge to evil men and angels.The Ben Joseph and Ben David which seems to include the old fallen angel offspring line. Og is said to have survived the flood and Noah fed him. He had children and that's why old time Jews were so against intermarriages with women with strange gods? Water destroys the fire beings and in the second judgement on earth it was said Fire will destroy the evil water beings. Then the world will be in balance and have peace after the next anhk or regeneration takes place.

I try to read the oldest writings I can find to get a better comprehension what the people in those days were thinking before thousands of years of editing or omissions. I am just beiginning to see how facinating and complex old Hebrew writings are. So many levels of other interpretations hidden within the outer story. There really is a Bible Code in the old testament!

Humor me one this one, Lucifer might of been the creative Light that fell in the physical universe creation because he became prideful and selfish. He was referred to as the morning star or Venus which also represents love. I was quite shocked when I read Jesus of the Christians said He was the Bright Morning Star!

The more you read the weirder it all gets LOL.

Any thoughts ?

The "mark of the beast" is Lucifers son, Mark. Sooooo obvious.

Jeeze, get a grip on reality people. :passifier:

• Like 1

The "mark of the beast" is Lucifers son, Mark. Sooooo obvious.

Jeeze, get a grip on reality people. :passifier:

The etymology of the name Mark derives from the Latin Marcus, which is a personification of Mars the Roman god of War.

Nothing to do with Lucifer, a son of Lucifer, or the son of Lilith & Samæl, etc.

Reality is subjective, everyone's is unique and unknown to the other. :rofl:

I was making a joke. You know that, right?

So, we haven't defined Antichrist or what the Mark would mean yet?

Is this strictly in the Abrahamic ideology or can we Luciferians jump in?

Is the Mark of the Beast the same as the Mark of Cain?

What exactly, is a Luciferian? And what makes this belief better than the one with all the sheeple?

So this is hypothetical and saying if the Devil was real etc.

Which would mean god and heaven where real?

I'd fight the beast.... Then if it killed me, I'd go to heaven....

That saved me composing my own post, cheers Coffey. :)

• Like 1

What exactly, is a Luciferian?

There are many types of Luciferians, they can be categorized simply as theistic and non-theistic. When I use the name/word Lucifer, I am referring to the Luciferian Principle/Current (the essence of what the mythical Lucifer and all his aliases are).

Lucifer is a Collective Name for Spiritual Freedom, it is about Gnosis, particularly Luciferian Gnosis.

Non-Theistic Luciferians, as myself, are not concerned about Abrahamic symbolism, they understand that archetypal images such as demons and angels or any form of god are merely symbols towards stirring the Psyche in order to help momentarily change the current objective universe.

Lucifer is the 'Bringer of Light' in other words Lux Lucis is gnosis, truth and Divine knowledge.

Lucifer brought us the Truth and our Freedom of Will, showed us the way to either be One with a god or to become a god ourselves (apotheosis).

Lucifer is the Principle of progress and intellectual inquiry, the divine inspiration behind spiritual enlightenment.

Through the Luciferian Current, humanity first climbed down from the trees and it has represented the flow of progress ever since.

But Lucifer may be more than a metaphor for rebellion, enlightenment and advancement - as the pure creative and motive light, Lucifer may actually be the key to life itself . . . The DNA within the nuclei of all cells of living creatures contains biophotons or ultra-weak proton emissions - in other words, light! A dynamic web of light constantly released and absorbed by the DNA connects cells, tissues and organs and serve as the organism's main communication network.

Lucifer is on the move inside you and me, chattering between cell and cell, rousing the cohorts of the life-force, keeping us alive and wonderful. Every man and woman is a star - and now we know we have our own inner light.

And what makes this belief better than the one with all the sheeple?
I believe I answered that above.
  • Like 1

I think the choice here is fairly obvious. The "Mark Of The Beast" only means anything if the book of the Bible known as the Revelation of Saint John the Divine is literally true. If you're seriously worried about this, I suggest you read it. It's quite short. Have fun trying to persuade yourselves that this guy was sane. But the rules are quite simple. The supporters of the Antichrist will be required to accept some sort of tattoo or whatever on either their forehead or their right hand to fully belong to modern capitalist society. By the way, the reign of the Antichrist will also include, amongst other things, global devastation by a meteorite and an invasion of cyborg space scorpions from Hell. Seriously, this is in the Bible! If that starts to happen, fight heroically, die, and be reborn in eternal bliss. If it doesn't, it's probably still safe to use your credit card.

• Like 1

I've always followed God and his ways and have some of the godly abilities that human life is evolving to. I've been given signs for the past 15-20 years and more. Yet although i feel that the world hAS CHANGED FOR THE WORST. pEOPLE HAVE CHANGED! They aren't the good bearing loving citizens that used to be on this planet! They have somehow turned into uncontrollable and untrustworthy creatures. I remember asking God if i was chosen and was answered immediately with a flash of lightning and thunder, so i questioned it again because it was had too perfect of timing for what i was asking so i asked again and as i did, lightning flashed and thunder soared through the ground. So i believe the planet knows who i am, but no one will ever give me that credit, so now i just stand in the background looking for people that are against God and i pass judgement on them, due to their disgusting ways and habits!

I proved on facebook last Sunday that the planet was due for an 8.0 quake and two days later that quake came proving i am and know what i am, and to be walked all over by your kind is utterly disgusting and disturbing! It's hard to not want to destroy this planet because of the treatment you all give each other! I shook Vice Presidents Bush's hand back in 82' when i was just 5 or 6 years old and he asked me"Do you know why you are here?" I have been questioning it my whole life all up until the past decade or so when i had a run in with a UFO in the sky and a possible visitation in my cottage by an unknown being that telepathically told me to swing my foot far to the left as i was swinging my foot back and forth in bed to lose energy to fall asleep, yet i was still moving my foot and when something told me to swing it further than what i was doing, my foot ended up touching something at the end of my bed. So i figured since this being was calm , casual and telepathically told me to swing my foot to realize something was next to me, i then told myself to wait a couple minutes , then get out of bed and start turning on lights! If it can telepathically communicate , then it can also listen to what our minds say on a telepathic level. So i gave the being enough time to leave so i or it wouldn't be startled! An all this a year or so after seeing a UFO while driving on Canaveral Groves BLvd. in Brevard county, then a mo9nth after seeing this UFO, the show"Invasion " came out on tv that was based around the same location area.

Since Brevard county borders the ST Johns river and this show also took place around the ST. Johns River, how weird, huh?f how ironic, huh?

You see i grew up on military bases since i was two years old and it is weird because my mother married and Air Force Master sargeant when i was two years old, and two years old is the age that the secret agencies start their MK Ultra project! How ironic there too, huh?

I remember a few years ago also back in 08' or 07' around the same time all this other stuff happened, something came to me telepathically to prove to the world that God is with us, and it told me then that the sun would have no sunspots on it for three years, i thought nothing of the thought until i saw this in the news:http://www.google.co...iw=1366&bih=705

http://www.google.co...iw=1366&bih=705

interesting that something would telepathically tell me this stuff!

I even remember doing a mental test to see how strong my mind is. I was watching the Jay Leno show and Robert deniro was on it. Can't remember the year exactly, it was between 06'-09' cant remeber the exact date of the show yet, but i know NBC has the episode recorded to prove i did do this to robert deniro. I was bored one night and watching Jay Leno, robert Deniro was talking to Jay,when i had a weird test to try out. It was like in the movie "Buce Almighty" where he jim carrey takes dave carells words from him on the News, well that what i decided to do to Robert De Niro, i concentrated and focused my universal powers on Robert DENiro to see if i could do the same to him on live television, as i concentrated on him, he began to stutter and jumble his words, unable to get out what he was wanting to say to JayLeno for about 4-6 seconds, then he turned to the camera as if looking at me and says,"You took my words from me!" "Holy ****", I said to myself. It really does work and i really do have abnormal human abilities!

I found a unique abilities testing center in Atlanta that i called to tell them my certain abilities and they are offering 50,000 $ to anyone able to prove their abilities. Well i already have on national television and proved with it that time is irrelevant when it comes to my powers at least! i proved it to be irrelevant because all shows are prerecorded, yet my abilities still worked even though it was pre-recorded which proves that time is irrelevant at least to my powers!

I was shown as a child by god that ihave pre-cognitive abilities also when a dream i had ended up telling me what was going to happen the next day! i had a dream my mother was standing in my closet holding a Nintendo 8 bit system and said," I have a surprise for you?" the next day in real life when she came home she tells me," I have a surprise for you!" and me after having the dream i did i answered,"You got me my Nintendo!" and she said,"YES, how did you know? Amazing that as a kid I was already beginning to understand my abilities.

Now the question i ask is, since the world has turned a blind eye to me telling everyone about these incidents for so long and not wanting to believe, yet you all still want to walk all over one another and treat each other like **** constantly. How can i keep my mind calm from wanting to destroy everything around me for this constant treatment of **** i have been constantly given? It's hard to not want to destroy you all for this idiot ******* treatment everyone has and gives! Is this planet really worth saving because of the constant treatment i have been given? Should i ask for more solar flares or just cause them with my anger? should i warn of more3 quakes so that it becomes a reality, or should i ask for a country to be destroyed by natural disaster? What do i have to do to make you believe? I have already burned my wrist over anger with a corkscrew that ended up burning 666 into my wrist because you all have shown your true ******* colors! Didn't want to burn it into my wrist, but i needed an extra hand in making you people believe!:http://www.flickr.co...N04/7817066054/

So thanks for making me choose both sides to help out and join. Knowing this makes me wonder if God is actually Satan too! If we as humans have two sides, then God must be the same!

*snip* i don't see the 666 in your picture. since you're all telepathic and everything then you probably know where i live so why don't you send a little tremor (nothing to big) my way just to show what ya got.

Edited by libstaK
personal attack

The best thing to do, would be to go ahead and receive the mark. But then later on just get a tattoo over top of it.

That would pretty much eliminate any power that the mark would have.

• Like 1

The best thing to do, would be to go ahead and receive the mark. But then later on just get a tattoo over top of it.

That would pretty much eliminate any power that the mark would have.

You would probably be good at working for the governments, as they like to cover things up too ! :whistle:

Just because a tattoo would stop You being able to see the mark, it does not mean it would eliminate the effects the mark would or could have

*snip* i don't see the 666 in your picture. since you're all telepathic and everything then you probably know where i live so why don't you send a little tremor (nothing to big) my way just to show what ya got.

:w00t: I just can't help wondering why you put the proviso "(nothing too big)" into that there challenge :P

btw - any results? - just kidding.

• Like 1

You would probably be good at working for the governments, as they like to cover things up too ! :whistle:

Just because a tattoo would stop You being able to see the mark, it does not mean it would eliminate the effects the mark would or could have

I guess that would depend on whether or not the actuall mark itself had power. Or if just having the symbol visible on your body would put you into that catagory. Maybe it's more specific in the bible. I just always thought it was to be a visible symbol on the body.

I guess that would depend on whether or not the actuall mark itself had power. Or if just having the symbol visible on your body would put you into that catagory. Maybe it's more specific in the bible. I just always thought it was to be a visible symbol on the body.

To be truthfully honest I dont know the answers to the points You have raised,

It is possible that it has just a visual power it is also possible it does not have any power at all, apart from being like a branding that some animals have (to confirm ownership)

All I know is that it is called the MOTB and as far as I am aware the Bible does not state whether or not it (MOTB) has any power as far as I am aware (could be wrong)

Accept the mark, stay alive. It will be no different from the dark ages, so long as I don't get slaughtered for being a witch I'm okay with it.

What if accepting the mark was worshiping a deity or deities you don't believe to be true? What if TMOTB was becoming a Roman Catholic at the risk of death otherwise?

Refusing the mark wasn't refusing a microchip according to the first century readers. It was public worship of Roman gods at the pressure of the cult tribune.

Seeing that many people absolutely detest Christians, I figured I'd make the mark of the beast relatable to them.

Edited by Bluefinger

This thread is based on the RFID one but come on let us just cut to the chase. Would you accept the MOTB? Please try and be serious but also imagine it really was real. Maybe the dude won't be as evil as others claim? Maybe you still want to eat without having to skin your own deer. And who says it can't be a chick?

The Mark of the Beast vs the Mark of God -

http://www.firstchurchoftheinternet.org/questions/p23a.htm

How will you know the difference?

What if accepting the mark was worshiping a deity or deities you don't believe to be true? What if TMOTB was becoming a Roman Catholic at the risk of death otherwise?

Refusing the mark wasn't refusing a microchip according to the first century readers. It was public worship of Roman gods at the pressure of the cult tribune.

Seeing that many people absolutely detest Christians, I figured I'd make the mark of the beast relatable to them.

If this truly became the case, wouldn't it prove the existence of the Abrahamic god? This would certainly make a few believers out of us I would think?
  • Like 1

You don't need a chip. Biometric tatoos are already in development. They can even be literally transparent as well. The whole idea is actually very stupid. Everyone has a unique DNA marker, keep a database of everyone's DNA, all they need to do is walk through a scanner of some sort and you're automatically authenticated, there is no need for a mark, or a chip. However, RFID tech is probably a lot cheaper than biometric scanners. If embedded in a tatoo, that is not easily removed, vs. extracting a chip from somebody's hand, or forehead would take seconds. Tatoos are a lot more difficult to excise.

Edited by Spid3rCyd3
  • Like 1

There is always going to be more questions being asked rather than answers (same goes for other topics on this site)

The one thing that does concern me is the one similarity that is highly possible between the MOTB (the one stated in the Bible) and the RFID chip

I dont mean what it is or what it looks like (as no one knows the answer to that, if there is an answer)

You cannot buy or sell = MOTB

And it is highly probable that the RFID chip will not allow anyone to buy or sell unless they accept it (could replace money credit cards etc)

If this truly became the case, wouldn't it prove the existence of the Abrahamic god? This would certainly make a few believers out of us I would think?

Why would that make you believe?

Logically, that is the case. Romans have treated people the same since before Christianity became legal. Whatever the state religion is, atheists aren't necessarily people who don't believe in any deity, just ones that don't believe in the state religion. (The Romans called the Christians atheists.)

Follow the Roman history. Once Christianity became legal, it was Romanized and was made the state religion. After that people who believed differently started getting killed in wars, and eventually inquisitions, which were run like tribunes.

It has been Christian belief since the first century that Jesus would overthrow the Roman Empire. Its still alive and well, otherwise atheists would have no issues with state religion.

I hope I have helped shed some light on the mark of the beast. it seems like many haven't heard this interpretation...

Edited by Bluefinger