Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Pakistani girl accused of blasphemy

Ashotep

And Willow, get that damn bug off my screen. :passifier:

rofl, actually.. when i get a better computer then the 7 yr old one i have, i was seriously considering reinstalling my animation software and making one that travels a bit further along then this one.. and perhaps making it one of those ants.. or small roaches or even those small red tiny spiders..

• Like 1

All hail the one that loves freedom and democracy!!!! :td: :td: :td:

democracy does not come from the usa .. it comes from suffering and long struggle like the one we face in syria

we saw your usa democracy in abu graib prison ..

seriously what do we expect from a country like usa who's foundation was built on the dead bodies of native ?

i never liked parasite nations .

Edited by Knight Of Shadows
  • Like 1

rofl, actually.. when i get a better computer then the 7 yr old one i have, i was seriously considering reinstalling my animation software and making one that travels a bit further along then this one.. and perhaps making it one of those ants.. or small roaches or even those small red tiny spiders..

You know, the funny thing is that the first time I saw that bug(from someone else) I actually thought it was real for a second, 'cause small flying gnats or whatever show up in my house from time to time.

Edited by pallidin

Yes, abu garib was a travesty, one that was punished. But as for plastering the title "Parasite nation" on to a country for actions done centuries ago... well thats just rather stretching it. You see in America, we can generally rationalize fairly quickly that the actions of a certain group of people will not taint them forever, whereas in your part of the world you like to hold on to events forever; then look around and wonder why you have no peace.

• Like 4

Yes, abu garib was a travesty, one that was punished. But as for plastering the title "Parasite nation" on to a country for actions done centuries ago... well thats just rather stretching it. You see in America, we can generally rationalize fairly quickly that the actions of a certain group of people will not taint them forever, whereas in your part of the world you like to hold on to events forever; then look around and wonder why you have no peace.

OOOoooooo.... good one!

can you mention for me and for the other members how it was punished ?

and what was the punishment they did for " rape , murder , torture and all horriable acts "

can you point out how long the punishment was .. so we can glamour our self with justice that was done ?

• Like 1

http://en.wikipedia...._prisoner_abuse

Not that I would hold wikipidea as the most factual, but it's a starting point at 11 am my time. Was the punishment made to fit the crime? No, i would agree not really; but then what kind of punishment should be given? Do we torture the torturors, or do we hold ourselves to a higher standard, you can argue both sides, and I can't honestly say I would agree with either. Though judging from just the ruling handed down to a mentally challenged child I would reckon your culture would take great pleasure in being as barbaric as possible, they seem to have greatly lost the tolerance that once made them stand out from the rest of the world.

Edited by wittyusernamefailed

so you admit it wasn't fit for the crime ?

there was murder and rape and torture .. and they got off easily

that tells us something about usa doesn't ?

no wonder the whole world don't like that parasite country

kill men in their country rape and torture the women .. the pretend to be the good guys

there's no shame

You haven't yet said anything about that child, Knight.

• Like 1

Sigh... there was fairly universal reviling of the actions and the accomplices by both the media and the general population. Now maybe you've been stuck in a warzone for so long that you think that if a population isn't blowing up a city block in a suicide attack that they completely agree with the government. But here in civilized countries we try to change the government by election and pressure the administrations to make the previous ones make some sort of amends. But from what your saying the only thing that would make you happy is for the US all 311,591,917 worth, to just die. that is after we rescue you from Assads aircraft, then we can all die amiright?

so you admit it wasn't fit for the crime ?

there was murder and rape and torture .. and they got off easily

that tells us something about usa doesn't ?

no wonder the whole world don't like that parasite country

kill men in their country rape and torture the women .. the pretend to be the good guys

there's no shame

No, you are absolutely right. Burning a few pieces of paper should be punished by death, no matter who committed this heinous crime on humanity.

I wish people would stop defending the Islamist mentality of protecting their egos at all costs.

Edited by Professor Buzzkill
  • Like 2

Where the heck did "the USA raping and torturing women" come from, Knight?

You hate America, got it. That's abundantly clear. But lies will get you nowhere but your "location"

• Like 1

You haven't yet said anything about that child, Knight.

actually i did read my first post it talked about crazy dictators stonning people

but i got drifted by the " usa invade middle east " comment

as if the mentioned is better

No, you are absolutely right. Burning a few pieces of paper should be punished by death, no matter who committed this heinous crime on humanity.

I wish people would stop defending the Islamist mentality of protecting their egos at all costs.

what are you talking about ?

i wasn't talking about the burning quran punishment i was talking about something else with some one :D

i for one would not follow sharia law or want it to be applied in any country if it was up to me

let alone forcing them on a child

• Like 1

Sigh... there was fairly universal reviling of the actions and the accomplices by both the media and the general population. Now maybe you've been stuck in a warzone for so long that you think that if a population isn't blowing up a city block in a suicide attack that they completely agree with the government. But here in civilized countries we try to change the government by election and pressure the administrations to make the previous ones make some sort of amends. But from what your saying the only thing that would make you happy is for the US all 311,591,917 worth, to just die. that is after we rescue you from Assads aircraft, then we can all die amiright?

Oh how I love that!

Where the heck did "the USA raping and torturing women" come from, Knight?

You hate America, got it. That's abundantly clear. But lies will get you nowhere but your "location"

perhaps you should read about usa actions in iraq and afghanstan more

or something even better .. read about their history .. the one where they annihlated the native to take over their country

yep .. a history to be proud of !

• Like 1

what are you talking about ?

i wasn't talking about the burning quran punishment i was talking about something else with some one :D

i for one would not follow sharia law or want it to be applied in any country if it was up to me

let alone forcing them on a child

Good statement. I like it.

ohh speaking of which .. how hippocrate of the west leaving thousands of people die

while they claimed their war in afghanstan and iraq was about democracy :D

ohh wait .. we don't have oil

Good statement. I like it.

unfortunatly am not after pleasing any one

i like to state things as they are .. am not hippocrate i see something wrong i admit it

unlike many people here

perhaps you should read about usa actions in iraq and afghanstan more

or something even better .. read about their history .. the one where they annihlated the native to take over their country

yep .. a history to be proud of !

Exactly WHAT country has the USA taken over? Do tell.

After lawful invasion to clear-out the idiots, we hand it back over to the "natives" And we don't take one drop of oil.

Your argument totally fails.

I see your referrals of the Conquistadors, through the wars against the Native Americans Post civil war; and raise you http://en.wikipedia...._wars_in_Europe , both our sides were F'd up in the past. You just seem to dwell on the wrongs of others more

Check to the dealer.

Edited by wittyusernamefailed

Exactly WHAT country has the USA taken over? Do tell.

After lawful invasion to clear-out the idiots, we hand it back over to the "natives" And we don't take one drop of oil.

Your argument totally fails.

please tell me you're kidding

how about afghanstan ? how about iraq ? of coures lawful invasions right ?

of course they are .. very lawful when oil invovled all usa need is sucking pipes

how about the whole america did not belong to you ?

how about killing and nearly annihalting the natives ?

or how about forcing them to live in reserveations ?

how about treating them like garbage .. that is soooo american :D

I see your referrals of the Conquistadors, through the wars against the Native Americans Post civil war; and raise you http://en.wikipedia...._wars_in_Europe , both our sides were F'd up in the past. You just seem to dwell on the wrongs of others more

Check to the dealer.

yeah you got it right .. i do dwell on wrongs of everyone and i don't like to forget the past

because the past of a country tells alot about it

and no not both sides where "f""ed up in the past .. there was original owners of the land

and there was invaders killing them left and right using modern guns

edit : i also like to dwell on our faults too but difference is .. i admit them

So, how come we didn't suck one drop of oil out of Iraq?

We do have the ability, you know.

But we did not do it. So there.

So, how come we didn't suck one drop of oil out of Iraq?

We do have the ability, you know.

But we did not do it. So there.

hahahahaha you didn't ?

the whole war on iraq was for oil !

but unfortunatly they didn't move them out with buckets and knocked on your door as they passed by

... you been listening to official usa statements for far too long