Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Kurt Cobain's death was not a suicide.

SarahHarper

There are too many overlooked details when it comes to Kurt Cobain's death. Still, so many questions remain unanswered. Why? It was so easy to say it was a suicide why weren't more questions asked? The police didn't try hard enough or were they paid off? Kurt's death was not a suicide..

• Like 4

Welcome to UM, Sarah. :yes:

Of course Cobain's death was not a suicide. Everyone knows that.

It was an alien conspiracy. :passifier:

>>> be gentle now, pallidin, she is new here<<<

• Like 4

There are too many overlooked details when it comes to Kurt Cobain's death. Still, so many questions remain unanswered. Why? It was so easy to say it was a suicide why weren't more questions asked? The police didn't try hard enough or were they paid off? Kurt's death was not a suicide..

It was known before his suicide that he was having mental heath problems related to fame.

• Like 1

Well, what do you have that points to it not being a suicide. Usually the person that posts up a CT is supposed to provide some information about it.

• Like 3

He had many demons.I do agree that there are some questionable aspects surrounding his death. He wqas such an amazing artist!! One of my favs!!

• Like 2

Kurt Cobain's death is very old news so get over it. He was home alone and killed himself and that's suicide and cased closed.

Kurt Cobain's death is very old news so get over it. He was home alone and killed himself and that's suicide and cased closed.

No,no...dont hold anything back...just get straight to the point... :whistle:

Edited by BrianPotter
  • Like 3

Welcome to UM Sarah... :)

KB's death will be discussed for a long time, as many artists who die before their time are without ever satisfying the questions of fans.

Just be grateful that he won't be around to embarrass himself as an old man like Paul McCartney has been doing for years. Die young stay cool...

• Like 4

It was known before his suicide that he was having mental heath problems related to fame.

He was having mental health problems unrelated to fame before his fame...

• Like 2

Or maybe they did do their job, analyzed the evidence and concluded the likely cause. Edited by Rlyeh
  • Like 1

Hey, why was JVE banned? :td:

• Like 1

I didn't know he was. Certainly explains his absence.

Who now?

Oh right, that guy, yeah...

I have no idea.

Edited by Lrak
  • Like 1

I KNOW people,who knew El Duce,and he said love asked him to kill Kurt,make it look like an accident ,for I think 10 grand . I would have to ask how much.

He refused . The cops wanted to question him ,and he died,on train tracks somehow,before they could .

If you look at her career,she never would have been anything but Kurt kobains wife ,if he had lived .

No Hole,no in all the tabloids .

She was another groupie who made herself,using her famous husbands notoriety .

I believe she had him and el duce killed .

Proving it,is another story .

• Like 4

His wife more than likely had him killed, there just wasn't enough direct evidence to nail her for it, similar to the O.J. case.

• Like 8

Interesting story, Simbi.

I wonder if we will ever know.

Very sad though, his music was very professional and unique.

I didn't know he was. Certainly explains his absence.

He's been banned? Again? Damn, I've only got 2 friends and he's one of them. :gun:

Cobain killed himself. No mystery to it. Unstable personality, mixed with drugs, mixed with fame. Let's be honest - grunge only had a limited shelf life anyway.

• Like 5

Suicide in the United States is the 11th leading cause of death in the country.

In 2006, the total number of suicide deaths was 33,300. It was the 7th leading cause of death for males, and 16th leading cause of death for females.

Suicide was the 3rd leading cause of death for young people ages 15 to 24.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suicide_in_the_United_States

"Joiner estimates that “romantic disruptions” and other relationship issues trigger depressive episodes in about 75 percent of men between the ages of 20 and 40 who commit suicide."

http://www.the-spearhead.com/2011/04/19/male-suicide-rates-and-causes/

A troubled mind, addictions and a broken heart, Sarah. Nothing more, in my opinion.

Welcome to UM! :)

• Like 2

Kurt killed himself the day i was born April 5th 1993 :passifier: . Yeah but i don't see anything other than suicide. It's pretty random posting Kurt's death was not a suicide as fact without giving any reasons why then not posting again but i guess that's UM for you....

• 11 months later...

He certainly had his demons, but i don't think it's as certain as it was just a suicide.

• Like 1

I always thought it was Dave...he wanted to be lead singer :whistle:

True. Hard to be a drummer AND a lead singer.

• Like 4