Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Zapruder tape

Cyaneyed

The Zapruder film has been the basis for nearly every conspiracy theory surrounding JFK's assassination, so I was very interested when I first came across this theory.

It's not really easily summarised so I have linked the site that caught my interest with this below, as well as the first of the guy's video lectures. In his other videos there are lectures given by other 'experts' on the same subject but I wanted to start off with this guy since he's how I came across it. I recommend viewing the site first as it's easier to see what he's talking about there (the lecture is from 2003 and not the best quality filming).

[url=http://assassinationscience.com/johncostella/jfk/intro/]Site[/url]

[media=]

[/media] Edited by Karlis
corrected/repaired site source

It would not suprise me if the film were fake, or staged, or whatever the proper term might be. :no:

I remember reading once a long time ago, that how the news of the assassination was brought to Australia revealed those unmistakeable fingerprints of the CIA. Because they are on the other side of the International Dateline from us, the story was somehow given a dateline that made it obvious that the story had been released to the Aussie papers before the event actually occurred.

Rather like the BBC announcing the fall of WTC 7 before it actually happened. :alien:

the story was somehow given a dateline that made it obvious that the story had been released to the Aussie papers before the event actually occurred.

i'd not heard that piece of strangeness before.. might have to look into that, thanks.

he could have easily been poisoned behind closed doors.. for some reason they decided to blow his head off in front of the world..

..sending us a message, i think.

• Like 1

Sorry about that with the original link, it seemed to work for me.

Here's another video by a different researcher, with more emphasis on comparison of the tape with other media taken the same day. Lots of interesting things in this one and it's a little less technical than Costella's video. The only thing that bugs me is the use of shadow pareidolia as evidence in places.

[media=]

[/media] Edited by Cyaneyed