Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Illuminati bloodline

digidigibam

And, I will add, do they even exist? I don't get overly excited by these theories - not the CT type so much. But if there is a group out there that wants to kill off most of humanity so THEY can live a better life..... well, seems like a losing proposition to me.

• Like 2

Welcome to the forums, um... "Dig". :)

Maybe you could ask a moderator to move this thread into the Conspiracy Theory forum?

I believe that the Illuminati exists, but not under the big conspiracy that everyone thinks it is. I think that they are simply the superwealthy people all over the world who control the largest companies and industries. They are so wealthy that they can easily pay off political figures and influence them to produce laws, taxes, etc, for their own benefit.

• Like 8

I believe that the Illuminati exists, but not under the big conspiracy that everyone thinks it is. I think that they are simply the superwealthy people all over the world who control the largest companies and industries. They are so wealthy that they can easily pay off political figures and influence them to produce laws, taxes, etc, for their own benefit.

This is how I see it.

• Like 2

I believe they exist there and like Jello said they have an extreme wealth of cash and we all know that with enough cash you can pretty much do anything

The illuminati is guarding the ultimate secret ... that MC Hammer and Vanilla Ice are the same person!

( gets stabbed from behind )

g01579w60jy.jpg

• Like 3

it doesnt make sense to me personally. why do they want to kill everyone? why do they make people perform sexual acts for fame? do they have a handshake? wat is their end game?

and if they are so powerful how do people know about them? are they more advance then us? how many are there? if they dont have a handshake is there a password? where do they live?

pretty much sums up all the questions for now, if any on can answer and of these please respond. ( would love to know about the handshake)

greek-handshake.gif

The biggest myth, conspiracy of them all..Who are they, where do they come from? Why are they doing this?

biggest myth, conspiricy?

Have you ever heard of religion?

and after that "American Idol" comes in second. Illuminati is no better than 3rd

• Like 1

The Illuminati did exist for a brief period in history.

Exactly. And, like you inferred, "they" disappeared.

I just wish people would stop using this antiquated 'boogeyman term' in the wrong context. If someone is a serious conspiracy theorist, they should at least refer to "them" as the 'conniving super rich elite', or even the 'New World Order', anything except the "I" word!

/sorry, rant over

Edited by Likely Guy

I just wish people would stop using this antiquated 'boogeyman term' in the wrong context. If someone is a serious conspiracy theorist, they should at least refer to "them" as the 'conniving super rich elite', or even the 'New World Order', anything except the "I" word!

/sorry, rant over

Or they "disappeared."

A rose by any other name...

Edited by Xetan

• 11 months later...

some say that now in this age they didn't exist anymore but I believe that they're just been dormant for some reason and now they rise again from their slumber and manipulating worlds future by controlling worlds economy and recruiting powerful personas from the shadows...

If they're so all powerful, what would make them lie dormant?

And if theyre sso all powerful why would they bother with subtelty i ftheir end game is to kill off most everybody, it seems like it'd be simpler just to start a world war that would kill most of mankind while they chill in a bunker for a few years

/sorry, rant over

Likely & Whitelight are SPOT ON!

The Illuminati the OP is referring to is NOT the same as the original movement.

The Bavarian Illuminati was founded on May 1, 1776 and its goals included trying to eliminate superstition, prejudice, and the Roman Catholic Church's domination over government, philosophy, and science. These were people that werent happy with the Church's hold over the sciences.

They were outlawed along with other secret societies by the bavarian leaders with the help of the Catholic church in 1785. In the years that followed after that, the name was villified by the Church so much that even today we associate the name Illuminati with shadey puppet masters who lurk in the shadows controlling industries, governments and policies.

• Like 1

I recently asked my tattoo artist to do the pyramid w/ eye thingy everyone is always up in arms about.

I then got a 2 hour lecture on why this was a bad thing and that I was helping along some shadow cabinet group.

In other words the 2 hours he could've been paid for working on what I wanted he decided to not be paid to rant.

This has nothing to do with the topic, but its a funny anecdote on stupid people

Didn't the term Illuminati only become popular with the publication of the Illuminatus Trilogy, which was just fiction?

• Like 1

dictionary puts its origin in the late 1500's

as for pop culture I got no idea. First time i heard the word was an LL cool J song.

IF that was the span between the word being conceived to it popping up again, ironically I would call that a comeback.

the very reason why they lie dormant is out of my knowledge but I think in this past century the Vatican dominated, now for this age is the right time for them.

the very reason why they lie dormant is out of my knowledge but I think in this past century the Vatican dominated, now for this age is the right time for them.

The amount of people needed to carry out a thing like this makes me no believe it.

Because at the end of the day the one thing I unshakably believe in is the stupidity of people. And at some point one of them would've left a laptop behind in a starbucks somewhere or tried to name drop at a party and we all would've heard about it.

The amount of people needed to carry out a thing like this makes me no believe it.

Because at the end of the day the one thing I unshakably believe in is the stupidity of people. And at some point one of them would've left a laptop behind in a starbucks somewhere or tried to name drop at a party and we all would've heard about it.

LOL but even if someone did come out saying something about it, they would be scoffed at and not believed

• Like 1

Seems to be the boogeyman of the religious fundies who opposite secularism.

From what I have heard, the Illuminati was a group that infiltrated the Freemasons, started by a man named Weishaup. So it was a secret organization within a secret organization, which is why only certain Masons were included in the "extra" knowledge these folks held. No idea if this organization exists now, but my guess is that some form of it does, which is why so many rich, powerful men attend those meetings in the Bohemian Club/Bohemian Grove in California.

And, I will add, do they even exist? I don't get overly excited by these theories - not the CT type so much. But if there is a group out there that wants to kill off most of humanity so THEY can live a better life..... well, seems like a losing proposition to me.

If there's a group whose goal is to kill off most of humanity so they can live a better life, then clearly we have nothing to worry about given the rate at which the human population has been rising. They're obviously incompetent. The population of the earth has doubled in the last 50 years.