Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Same UFO, videos from three different angles

Karlis

Same UFO, three different angles over Achalm castle

An intriguing UFO video posted to YouTube is notable because of the unusual fact that three different people, from various angles, recorded the same sighting over the ancient ruins of Achalm castle in Germany.

Source

A poster on the Examiner site from which the video is sourced suggested that it was a kite. When I watched the films(after having seen this comment) I'm afraid all that I could see was a kite, although I'm not sure if I would have thought so if the idea had not already been planted in my mind.

The journalist claims that the object `is very large` but does not say on what he bases this claim. He also suggests that it is `swinging on it's axis` - which again implies kite.

Someone in Germany needs to check whether anyone was flying a kite at that time and that location when the videos were shot. Until then nothing more of any value can be said, it seems to me.

Edited by U. N.Owen

At first it looked somewhat ordinary, perhaps something like the US tilt rotor in hover, but its departure makes it look unearthly.

3 different angles? It seems like the UFO was filmed from the same prospective on all three videos

A poster on the Examiner site from which the video is sourced suggested that it was a kite. When I watched the films(after having seen this comment) I'm afraid all that I could see was a kite, although I'm not sure if I would have thought so if the idea had not already been planted in my mind.

The journalist claims that the object `is very large` but does not say on what he bases this claim. He also suggests that it is `swinging on it's axis` - which again implies kite.

Someone in Germany needs to check whether anyone was flying a kite at that time and that location when the videos were shot. Until then nothing more of any value can be said, it seems to me.

did you see the speed it shot off at? this in itself rules out Kite.

Boon/LS...triangulation time? :yes:

did you see the speed it shot off at? this in itself rules out Kite.

Boon/LS...triangulation time? :yes:

By "speed it shot off at" are you referring to when it slowly drifts away from the castle then is edited out of the video?

By "speed it shot off at" are you referring to when it slowly drifts away from the castle then is edited out of the video?

well yes, I guess it is this part that makes it appear to shoot off at speed.

well yes, I guess it is this part that makes it appear to shoot off at speed.

there is another video clip which slows down the disappearance and it can be seen to accelerate ..... no editing required

once again 100 % proof ... but some intelligent guy in here must .. try to debunk it with his own imaginary knowlegde . . its a kite . its swamp gas, its edited. its a weather balloon ,

once again 100 % proof ... but some intelligent guy in here must .. try to debunk it with his own imaginary knowlegde . . its a kite . its swamp gas, its edited. its a weather balloon ,

Yes because of course, an interstellar alien space craft traversing the universe at faster than light speed to hover over an old ruin (possible tourist attraction) for a few seconds & then shooting off into space is so much more plausible than say a kite.

100% proof of what in your opinion?

Pretty interesting videos but the thing i found interesting is that in all three videos the people that are filming were all really quiet, if me and some some friends were filming what we thought was a UFO im sure we would all be talking and pointing and yelling at the camera guy to make sure hes getting good shots. It would be mayhem not quiet calm and peaceful its not like the UFO might hear you and fly away.

Little too convenient if you ask me. Three cameras supposedly capture it and they are all combined into one video and then released? Did these people not learn anything from the simple beauty of the Jerusalem videos? Release them separately and have someone else combine them and compare them later... Why don't people know how to pull off a decent hoax anymore?

• Like 4

Debunking is how we tell the fake from the possible. If you always accept everything uploaded to youtube as real then one day some confidence man will quickly part you from your money.

I believe it is edited. There are four videos and in each one, regardless of the direction the person was facing, the reflection of the sun off the object looks identical.

With so many fake UFO videos and photos being released on a daily basis,just makes me more skeptical about UFO's.

Pretty interesting videos but the thing i found interesting is that in all three videos the people that are filming were all really quiet, if me and some some friends were filming what we thought was a UFO im sure we would all be talking and pointing and yelling at the camera guy to make sure hes getting good shots. It would be mayhem not quiet calm and peaceful its not like the UFO might hear you and fly away.

When you see something like a UFO in the sky you're not screaming and shouting your in pure silence and thats coming from my own expeierence, although this just looks fake to me, whether it be a kite/rc and edited after.

just after saying that I found ANOTHER video form ANOTHER angle.... this looks like its from the back weird heh?

Edited by thewonderman

Hmmm, why UFO in OP video (blown up part) doesn't have a similar sharpening effect as castle and trees? Smart alienz, they do have the ability to fiddle with our equipment...

OT, just a reminder

tumblr_lzhlwjM0TH1r3jsrko1_500.jpg

It seems to me to be a balloon filled with swamp gas displaying kite like properties as a result of photo editing.

It does look like a balloon rotating in the wind, some slack is let out (probably being untied from it's anchor point) so it drifts in the wind, then it is pulled downwards hard. Why else would the UFO accelerate directly into the ground?

When you see something like a UFO in the sky you're not screaming and shouting your in pure silence and thats coming from my own expeierence, although this just looks fake to me, whether it be a kite/rc and edited after.

just after saying that I found ANOTHER video form ANOTHER angle.... this looks like its from the back weird heh?

So this person just happens to point his camera at the mountain where nothing special was going on - and that for minutes on end - and then catches the UFO....

Btw, that sound.... maybe it's one of those 'flying saucers' with several horizontal fans? You know, man made?

post-18246-0-46158300-1346171265_thumb.g

Edited by Abramelin

If my friend was recording a UFO and I was standing with him, I would pull out my phone and film too. Instead of just 3 different angles, there should be 2 or more videos from each angle. As the object leaves there seems to be some possibility for an editing job.

Edited by jgorman628

So this person just happens to point his camera at the mountain where nothing special was going on - and that for minutes on end - and then catches the UFO....

Btw, that sound.... maybe it's one of those 'flying saucers' with several horizontal fans? You know, man made?

post-18246-0-46158300-1346171265_thumb.g

What about the other Video I posted not realted to that incident as its obviously fake.