Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Same UFO, videos from three different angles

Karlis

Little too convenient if you ask me. Three cameras supposedly capture it and they are all combined into one video and then released? Did these people not learn anything from the simple beauty of the Jerusalem videos? Release them separately and have someone else combine them and compare them later... Why don't people know how to pull off a decent hoax anymore?

A search of YouTube shows that the 3 pieces of video footage used in the compilation were uploaded separately under different YouTube accounts on August 18th and 19th. The compilation video was then uploaded via another account on August 20th.

On August 21st, a fourth piece of video from yet another viewpoint, was uploaded and then incorporated into a new compilation video (from the person who uploaded the original compilation) uploaded on August 21st.

So not only were they released separately and combined together later, after they were combined even more footage was uploaded and subsequently edited into a new compilation video.

• Like 1

I stand corrected then. Well done Archimedes. :tu:

I still think it's a hoax.

But now at least I can have a little more respect for the perpetrators of the hoax. :)

Yeah, if it's a hoax, they've made it look like video footage from unrelated sources compiled together.

Of course, the best hoaxes will invent background stories to give some sort of depth to them. Every so often someone posts a ghost story from the Daily Mail with a photo that is obviously and provably made with a smartphone ghost app. But the people are interviewed, they give their story about how shocked they were to see a child ghost in their holiday snaps and there's an accompanying photo of the couple whose phone the photo was taken with. Inventing a background story to your faked ghost pic gives it weight. Even though a bit of Google image search will reveal the app the ghost child was obviously created with.

Just like it would make a hoax more plausible sounding if it was made to look like independently taken video footage of the same UFO in the same place.

I'm not saying it is a hoax, but in this day and age, with the amount of absolute crap floating around the internet, you just can't trust anything posted to the like of YouTube and take it at face value.

• Like 3

Find the fourth vid quite compelling in that you can now see a light on the underside of the vehicle,and it takes off *towards* the camera ,giving it a whole different look .

Dunno .

I don't think its a balloon or a kite .

The first three videos show the object accelerating downwards, the for shows it flying upwards with a bright flash.

The first three videos show the object accelerating downwards, the for shows it flying upwards with a bright flash.

The first three don't show it accelerating downwards... All four show it accelerating away.

The first three don't show it accelerating downwards... All four show it accelerating away.

Nah, I'm sticking with downwards, especially in the original slowed down version

Nah, I'm sticking with downwards, especially in the original slowed down version

I'm always fascinated by differing perceptions. You are of course free to continue believing that the object accelerates down, but I doubt that anyone will agree with you.

Cheers. :)

Chinese Lanterns.

Well done to you MR Mental Case you managed to contribute with two words WELL DONE.

Infact your comment just shows me what a small minded brain you have. I'm not even going to attempt to argue I know what I seen. Same goes to you BooNyzarc why do you conitnue to post here and all over Youtube ? have you not got anything better to do than debunk these videos all the time, you are always here stating the same things when you know in the back of your mind its not real so why conitnue to do this? you should get some fresh air once in a while unless this is your job.

What about the other Video I posted not realted to that incident as its obviously fake.

City lights.

Nothing is moving at all.

Well done to you MR Mental Case you managed to contribute with two words WELL DONE.

Infact your comment just shows me what a small minded brain you have. I'm not even going to attempt to argue I know what I seen. Same goes to you BooNyzarc why do you conitnue to post here and all over Youtube ? have you not got anything better to do than debunk these videos all the time, you are always here stating the same things when you know in the back of your mind its not real so why conitnue to do this? you should get some fresh air once in a while unless this is your job.

818606061-crying-baby.jpg

Edit: This is supposed to represent me by the way.... On account of my feelings being hurt.... :cry:

Edited by booNyzarC
  • Like 3

818606061-crying-baby.jpg

Edit: This is supposed to represent me by the way.... On account of my feelings being hurt.... :cry:

I concur. <~ OMG ONLY TWO WORDS!!

• Like 2

That's just a bunch of Nazi reverse propaganda trying to make you believe that they don't have UFOs stashed all over Germany.

hmmm......Haunebu technology is who the original video in the OP is credited to.....

This is what I seen in China last year, Still trying to figure out what it is, what I seen was a lot closer than these ones in this video, What do you guys think it is?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bWgC1YsKtQ&feature=relmfu

Do you have a link to a similar video, it seems that youtube account has been terminated due to copyright violatios

Same UFO, three different angles over Achalm castle

An intriguing UFO video posted to YouTube is notable because of the unusual fact that three different people, from various angles, recorded the same sighting over the ancient ruins of Achalm castle in Germany.

Source

There's something wrong with the very first angle. The camera movement is unnatural. Looks fake.

Video 4 looks to me to be made by scanning a still image: lens flares don't move when the camera does and there's a dark spot in the sky to the right of the hill that looks like a blemish on a fixed image. Or I could be wrong....

I concur. <~ OMG ONLY TWO WORDS!!

Sometimes that's all it takes ;)

• Like 1