Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

new here and stuff to tell + abillities

SuperDarkboy

hello my name is barak and i pretty much last year new to all this psychic stuff,why i decided to come here is my story:

before a year i saw a topic about electrokinesis teqnices at the a start i tought it was a joke or something but after long internet research and statistics i got the idea its real not for surely why did i think to learn it i dont know but before i started learn last years i had mystery vision all the time at school home every were ill give you an example one time at class somehow i was boring and looking on the wall and after couple mintues i saw a vision of some stuff moving some worlds planets and even other creatures that are not knowed to the human kind at the start i think i got crazy or somthing and started not beliving in this.sorry for my english is not the best im from israel.after a few visions like this my biggest vision was a dream and i remember it well and all the stuff im saying here looks redicoulus and not real this is your choice to belive or not in the dream there was a desert with two people which sayed the same words:letchta and magog the problem is not the crazy dream its the tought every time i thinking about it im getting very fast an headache and i dont why so its part one.back to the electro kinesis after a year after i tried to learn each day electro kinesis something very special happened i saw little stripes moving beetween my hands i know its sound crazy its looks like rain falling but moving beetween your hands i told my self oh my god this is the energy i can see it.i was so excited but after a while what realy amazed my is i tried a new tecniqe is the electro ball after a 3 mounths of tries i didnt got it i tried it one time but there no lightning so i tried my own tecniqe i tried to take the energy from all the psy ball right from my hand to my 2 thumbs and the same time i tried to do elctrokinesis beetween my thumbs it was amazing for 4 seconds i actualy saw a thick lightning string beetween my thumbs after that i tried every day do that and i couldent do it anymore and also at that day that a that i sucess doing this tecniqe

i almost couldnt sleep beacuse my body got realy hurt beacuse the electrokinesis i tought in that second its over im going to die and at the end i sleeped well and my body recovered imself i know how much it sound crazy but i know that here there some people that could bealive me what is the question?is it real or is it my crazy mind and this psychic abiilities are rare?please answer me fast

i think the mind can make you see an extra sense, if you believe its there. look into false limb syndrome where some one loses a limb but can still feel it, i think you can also gain an extra limb if you believe its there and maybe see it( even tho its not really there)

maybe the process of it taking time to learn these abilities is actually you forcing your brain to make neurological connections that shouldn't be there

Edited by Ever Learning

hello my name is barak and i pretty much last year new to all this psychic stuff,why i decided to come here is my story:

before a year i saw a topic about electrokinesis teqnices at the a start i tought it was a joke or something but after long internet research and statistics i got the idea its real not for surely why did i think to learn it i dont know but before i started learn last years i had mystery vision all the time at school home every were ill give you an example one time at class somehow i was boring and looking on the wall and after couple mintues i saw a vision of some stuff moving some worlds planets and even other creatures that are not knowed to the human kind at the start i think i got crazy or somthing and started not beliving in this.sorry for my english is not the best im from israel.after a few visions like this my biggest vision was a dream and i remember it well and all the stuff im saying here looks redicoulus and not real this is your choice to belive or not in the dream there was a desert with two people which sayed the same words:letchta and magog the problem is not the crazy dream its the tought every time i thinking about it im getting very fast an headache and i dont why so its part one.back to the electro kinesis after a year after i tried to learn each day electro kinesis something very special happened i saw little stripes moving beetween my hands i know its sound crazy its looks like rain falling but moving beetween your hands i told my self oh my god this is the energy i can see it.i was so excited but after a while what realy amazed my is i tried a new tecniqe is the electro ball after a 3 mounths of tries i didnt got it i tried it one time but there no lightning so i tried my own tecniqe i tried to take the energy from all the psy ball right from my hand to my 2 thumbs and the same time i tried to do elctrokinesis beetween my thumbs it was amazing for 4 seconds i actualy saw a thick lightning string beetween my thumbs after that i tried every day do that and i couldent do it anymore and also at that day that a that i sucess doing this tecniqe

i almost couldnt sleep beacuse my body got realy hurt beacuse the electrokinesis i tought in that second its over im going to die and at the end i sleeped well and my body recovered imself i know how much it sound crazy but i know that here there some people that could bealive me what is the question?is it real or is it my crazy mind and this psychic abiilities are rare?please answer me fast

Welcome to UM Barak. Hope you enjoy it here. Please don't be offended but I have some advice that will make your stay much more pleasant for you and the rest of us.... The only way we communicate here is through words and a few emoticons so it's REALLY important to use punctuation if you can. Otherwise it seems like you are speaking in one, long, breathless, run on sentence. It's kind of distracting. So, again, welcome to UM and please don't be offended.
  • Like 1

weird, could you send a video/photo when your able to do it again?

the first i told i cant do it anymore the reason i think that my control on the energy still not the best and most of time i does not have control on it.

so at least i know the tecniqe and what good is i can share it with everybody but im sure that next year after practices ill be can do it and also.

if you dont bealive me its okay that what my friends said about lucid dreaming until my best friend tried it.

i belive that every think is possible in the world the big question is for who its possible and for who its arent possible? this is just are inspartion,are desire.

actually even aliens theres alot of people that saying they saw them and tried to picture them and the camera they had didnt work at the second.this is sort of metapsyics.

Darn, too bad you can't get a handle on it...you could be rich if you could get it together and pass the Randi Challenge.

Darn, too bad you can't get a handle on it...you could be rich if you could get it together and pass the Randi Challenge.

for now i think the only problem is that i still not fully controlling energy and i noticed that so i need to learn meditate better and practice practice practice i dont care even to get 30 years old and still practice i think that you can do anything the big question:the time you gonna practice.of course i belive that i should be able control fully my energy in a one or two mounths.but actualy its will take me more time to practice to see energy further than 2 meters from my self and learning the tecniqe that i made.

Well I'm not gonna say having faith in GOD can give you Telekinesis or any ability for that matter because I myself don't necessarily believe that to be true;but I will say I believe you and your story and wish you luck on furthering your control as well as understanding of your ability~

Ok so as I understand it, you experimented with developing some type of "supernatural" ability and ended up actually causing yourself harm yes?

I don't get what you were really talking about with your "visions" so I'll skip that. You attempted some type of telekinesis ( you called it "electrokinesis" but that actually makes no sense) and the energy you affected hurt you. I've experienced this myself.

This people is the very reason why we need to understand which exact type of energy we are trying to affect and what that energy may do to our body. It must be approached with at least a small amount of scientific understanding. Otherwise this is the risk.

• 2 weeks later...

Ok so as I understand it, you experimented with developing some type of "supernatural" ability and ended up actually causing yourself harm yes?

I don't get what you were really talking about with your "visions" so I'll skip that. You attempted some type of telekinesis ( you called it "electrokinesis" but that actually makes no sense) and the energy you affected hurt you. I've experienced this myself.

This people is the very reason why we need to understand which exact type of energy we are trying to affect and what that energy may do to our body. It must be approached with at least a small amount of scientific understanding. Otherwise this is the risk.

maybe you right,but maybe,you wont,no one can know and belive something 100 precents,until he see it and testing it.for my reasons what good here,is that i discovered this tecnicque and share it,with all the world.after that,i belive that when im going to finish learning and get my bagrout,im going to work and also learn about this abillities until i will controlling it even if it gonna take me all my life.for this forum i have a little tip:every day try first to concentrate very good,beacuse i pretty sure that at that day i was realy concentarted

and it happend so fast.actualy im going to explore amother mysteries all my life,also about dreams and lucid dreaming,im want to try obe and visit my uncles at australia,i have alot to test in this gift that you call life.i want to be sure,that if im going to get my knowing my self realy good,i will start even teaching people that stuff.if im going to finishing learn all that stuff,when i will be 40 years old im going to open an club for mystics