Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Middle Class decline

supervike

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/middle-class-set-back-over-last-decade-report-174840799--sector.html

This, to me, is the biggest issue of coming election.

I don't know if it's intentional attacks on the middle class, but as the middle class goes, so does our economy.

But, this is also fallout from the 'ship the jobs overseas' mindset that business do.

• Like 3

That's why I'm not sure a businessman like Romney will help anything, look what he did at Bain. I think if he gets elected it will get worse. Its people like him that caused this to begin with, banksters, CEO's and their greed. Bushes policy was to give all the tax money back to big business and the rich which ended up in a Swiss bank account or used to move the company to another country. That only benefited the rich on the backs of the middle class. Which in turn caused the middle class to turn on the poor. Which was the wrong group of people to be blaming.

If Romney doesn't release at least 5 years worth of tax returns I will not be voting for him. Makes me wonder if he is hiding something like money. I also don't think its fair that someone that makes $50,000 a year has to pay more percentage in taxes as he does.

When it comes to the economy the trip downhill will always be a lot faster than the trip uphill.

• Like 1

That's why I'm not sure a businessman like Romney will help anything, look what he did at Bain. I think if he gets elected it will get worse. Its people like him that caused this to begin with, banksters, CEO's and their greed. Bushes policy was to give all the tax money back to big business and the rich which ended up in a Swiss bank account or used to move the company to another country. That only benefited the rich on the backs of the middle class. Which in turn caused the middle class to turn on the poor. Which was the wrong group of people to be blaming.

If Romney doesn't release at least 5 years worth of tax returns I will not be voting for him. Makes me wonder if he is hiding something like money. I also don't think its fair that someone that makes $50,000 a year has to pay more percentage in taxes as he does.

When it comes to the economy the trip downhill will always be a lot faster than the trip uphill.

No offense but do you really think if he released his tax return returns you would actually change your mind? We all know what's on them, more or less. On second thought, I actually am curious to know if he donated to the Free Charles Manson fund and the Casey Anthony defense fund.

I will vote for NOT THE OBAMA. It's probably a futile gesture but I cannot accept the idea of not voting. And I also want to be able to point to those who reelect him and shame them when things fall apart - as I'm sure they will. I believe he is evil. I think he hates America and wants to create a failed State here.

• Like 1

I believe he is evil. I think he hates America and wants to create a failed State here.

That makes sense. [/sarcasm]

Edited by Imaginarynumber1

Why would Obama 'hate' America? Why is he Evil?

What the hell does any of that have to do with the original post?

Why would Obama 'hate' America? Why is he Evil?

What the hell does any of that have to do with the original post?

The decline of the middle class did not begin with Obama. But it certainly has accelerated. He has practically "ruled" without being answerable to congress in any but the most basic ways. He appoints Czars to do his bidding and ignores his Cabinet officers like they are window dressing. He ram rods the ACA down America's throat - knowing it will collapse under it's own bureaucratic weight to be replaced by true government healthcare (NHS?) and continues to call for unlimited spending when the whole economy globally is at a point of collapse. Are these the actions of a man who loves his country? Are they the actions of an obviously intelligent person who should be able to see the consequences of his actions? I think if he is reelected the economy will implode. He will either preside over a congress that is split and unable to govern or he will simply rule by E.O.s. The latter is my guess. I think the last individual and the last chance to humble this man is Netanyahu and he only has until October to do so. The people who elect him this time, knowing what he is, should be held accountable.

The decline of the middle class did not begin with Obama. But it certainly has accelerated.

how exactly?

He appoints Czars to do his bidding

they have no real power. And not really more than previous administrations.

and ignores his Cabinet officers

really what evidence do you have of this?

. He ram rods the ACA down America's throat

the legislative process is not usually referred to as "ramming". He signed the bill from Congress in to law.

and continues to call for unlimited spending

completely false. Democrats including Obama have called for tremendous cuts. In fact, this administration has cut government more than any in history.

the whole economy globally is at a point of collapse.

a zionist attitude not born out by actual facts.

• Like 1

Thank you Ninjadude for pointing those things out.

It's interesting about the ACA.

Somehow the opponents have convinced the a large portion of the population that they don't want it.

But, that some population seems to like the individual provisions of the actual bill.

Weird.