Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

area 51

BornParasite6

here it is my husband to be brothers wifes best friend works as what is not supposedly not supposed to exist AREA 51 she says alot of weird stuff happens there shes monitered daily she isnt supposed to talk about what she see there shes not even supposed to tell anyone where she works and its not like she does anything big shes a secratary

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Saru

• Illumin8

• Homer

• CASTOR

Top Posters In This Topic

BornParasite,

You should try using periods and commas, since they were created to make paragraphs easier to read and understand. If she isn’t supposed to tell anyone where she works, then who told you? And why are you telling us??

I guess this can mean only one thing…she works with aliens scared.gifrolleyes.gif

Guest PinballWizard

That's interesting, my ex brother-in-laws step sisters fathers uncle cuts hair in Nevada, and his best customers daughters boyfriends second cousins wife is also a secretary at Area 51, I wonder if they're the same person. unsure.gif Small world, isn't it? blink.gif

laugh.gifrolleyes.giflaugh.gif

ohmy.giflaugh.gif Hey are u sure that it's not my best friends second cousin twice removed and married three times?

It funny you should say that, my half brothers wifes cousin 3 times removes actually picks up the trash at Area 51. Although after it's initial buring it doesn't take much of an effort, although breathing is quite hard afterwards tho.

If the government IS hiding something - they surely won't hide it at Area 51.

I think Area 51 is a decoy...

They might be hiding stuff at that haircutting dudes in Nevada though...

bounce.gif

I have to agree with Phantom here, I think Area51 is far too well known to be used for anything very secretive these days.

It's much more likely that if there was anything of great importance being kept there, it was moved long ago.

While that could be true, os it not said that the best place to hide something is in plain sight.

The base could hold something that the US government wants to remain secret, and say that nothing is their even after all this time because of all the rumours flying around about it, people would eventually begin to overlook the base as not being important.

maybe the idea is that instead of hiding stuff in a secret location, where people will becomr suspicious, they use a place which is well known, as people would not normally think they are hiding something in plain sight

• 4 weeks later...

my personal thought is that area 51 goes a long way into the ground. i ww1 the germans and french were able to build over 4 miles of underground tunnels in around 2 years. thats saying something. and you know these guys wont be using shovels. just a thought. i would like to think i am right. they still fly people in and out every day so there has to be something goin on there. oh well. maybe i can get a job working in there psych department testing the "aliens" hahahahahahahaha

CASTOR

• 3 weeks later...

Every so often we hear of a major band starting a new tour with a stage and light show that has been a secret to the world until the first tour date. These are not small objects and they would have to be tested in a fairly desolate and remote location to keep properly hidden.

I think it is more than obvious that Area 51 is no more than a testing ground for new concert stages. The military is no more than a cover up for a much more diabolical research and design facility.

Did you ever hear of a British guy called John Searle? He invented a form of free electricity involving two discs that spun in opposite directions forcing gravity down through the centre, the result was that the said invention floated in the air, the more electrical current generated the higher it floated, till it apparently floated right off into space, he tried this a number of times with the same results each time! And I believe he was eventually arrested! All this took place around the 1950's.

I have to agree, I think the possibility of the 'Searle Disc' opens the doors for present day research into Anti-Gravity technology.

I don't think the devices ever reached a height of more than 50 feet, but if he did manage it, it could be regarded as proof that Anti-Gravity is possible. There's always the possibility that they may have worked under some other principle that he was not aware of, one which exhibited the same results as would be expected from something that is anti-gravity - but either way, he must have been pretty pleased with the results.

i have heard about that before, but not in that detale. i have always told a friend of mine that they should figure out a way, maybe with magnetism, to posh and pull a ship through space. this stuff is great. i love to read about that.

CASTOR

Yes its all very interesting I'm just suprised that no one seems to be doing anything about it, we could be learning so much.