Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Favourite Fighters

Iron_Lotus

lol thats one way of putting it :D

aldo is a great fighter loved his fight with hominick being canadian i felt bad for him but he put on a solid performance but aldo will be the champ for a very long time imo

as a fan of KZ i hope not :/ Edited by notoverrated

I'm not sure if martial artists count here.

Ahh well ....

this video always makes me sad i miss you joe you were an inspiration and i will always remember you

• Like 3

[media=]

[/media]

Ahh well ....

yup all of it counts. lyoto machida studies sumo actually.

[media=]

[/media]

Ahh well ....

martial arts of any kind are allowed but i would prefer tv shows and movies not be included as i cannot consider it a legit fight good posts though just not for this thread :)

this video always makes me sad i miss you joe you were an inspiration and i will always remember you

[media=]

[/media]

im not old enough to feel the impact of some of the great boxers but just liek i said they were great.

[media=]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zTErpHL9994&feature=player_detailpage[/media]

this guy right here is going to pull asian mma up out of the deep waters.

also there is few things in this world better thn watching a guy throw another human being around like a rag doll.

Edited by notoverrated
  • Like 1

i hope so the loss of pride and with sakuraba being nothing more than a shell of his former glorious self asian mma has taken a huge loss

• Like 1

im not old enough to feel the impact of some of the great boxers but just liek i said they were great.

i shook joes hand when i was 7 years old... i'll never forget it, he pretended to land a left hook on my chin and when i threw my right he sat down and smiled and said it was a helluva punch.... makes my eyes water thinking of that

• Like 1

i shook joes hand when i was 7 years old... i'll never forget it, he pretended to land a left hook on my chin and when i threw my right he sat down and smiled and said it was a helluva punch.... makes my eyes water thinking of that

man that is freaking AWESOME!!! idk if ill ever be as good as any of these guys but i hope ill be able to make a impact in someones life by doing somethign i love.
  • Like 1

ok i know what your going to say but the guy got into the game rly late and held the title AND defended it i think he deserves a little props.

• Like 1

ok i know what your going to say but the guy got into the game rly late and held the title AND defended it i think he deserves a little props.

[media=]

[/media]

i would agree even though i think he was rushed to the title, he came in and won it nearly lost it and defended his championship, he set out and did exactly what he said he was going to do i cant help but respect that even if i dont respect the man himself.

• Like 1

[media=]

[/media]

i love tht movie

i would agree even though i think he was rushed to the title, he came in and won it nearly lost it and defended his championship, he set out and did exactly what he said he was going to do i cant help but respect that even if i dont respect the man himself.

who can respect the man brock lesnar O.o he is a total D bag but he was good for the time he had in the sport.
  • Like 1

My understanding about this scene,is that they were really going at it .

Wu Jing seems to die at the hands of my faves quite a lot.

i love tht movie

who can respect the man brock lesnar O.o he is a total D bag but he was good for the time he had in the sport.

Tony Has is amazing,but he's gotten a little muddled as of late. Ong bak 2 and 3 were ....weird.

I've met many of them.

I've met Sammo,Donnie,Tony and even Jackie Chan and Chow Yun Fat .

• Like 1

[media=]

[/media]

My understanding about this scene,is that they were really going at it .

Wu Jing seems to die at the hands of my faves quite a lot.

you sure do like your action movies :tu:

Tony Has is amazing,but he's gotten a little muddled as of late. Ong bak 2 and 3 were ....weird.

I've met many of them.

I've met Sammo,Donnie,Tony and even Jackie Chan and Chow Yun Fat .

i never finshed 3 i couldnt get into it and i also ha to read subtitles so >.>

I will throw Royce Gracie's name in the mix, just for the way he utterly infuriated Ken Shamrock for too long.

First he was like:

img_3060449.jpg

Then he was all:

ken_shamrock.jpg

Soon enough, he was like:

ken-shamrock.jpg

And then was all like:

susumu26.jpg

So how does it feel to be completely outclassed by a technically far weaker opponent multiple times, Ken?

"..."

shamrock.jpg

But after some thought, and a bit of pride swallowing, he was all:

Royce-Gracie-0011.jpg

The End

Edited by _Only
  • Like 1

one of the greatest mma fights of all time in it's entirety, nog was no ordinary human being and outside of boxing i neeeever thought i would see a battle like this in my lifetime fight starts at 12:25 for the impatient ones

[media=]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ytdIV19SXrA[/media]

edit: as good as ken was his ego and the roids hurt his career big time

Edited by Iron_Lotus
  • Like 2

[media=]

[/media]

kicks galore

i also thought i should ad some detail in this vid since i know a bit. the reason his kicks are so dangerous is cause he commits 100% to them if you notice he throws his body witch ads to the mass of the kick. its pretty much the soul basis of all capoeira moves
  • Like 1

who is your fav fighter from mma ? and kickboxing? (im guessing Frazier is yours in boxing)

I will throw Royce Gracie's name in the mix, just for the way he utterly infuriated Ken Shamrock for too long.

First he was like:

img_3060449.jpg

Then he was all:

ken_shamrock.jpg

Soon enough, he was like:

ken-shamrock.jpg

And then was all like:

susumu26.jpg

So how does it feel to be completely outclassed by a technically far weaker opponent multiple times, Ken?

"..."

shamrock.jpg

But after some thought, and a bit of pride swallowing, he was all:

Royce-Gracie-0011.jpg

The End

im going to get flamed for this but..... i dont think royce was really as good as he says he is >.>