Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Man dressed as Sasquatch hit and killed

jimbur

This is tragic in more ways then one.

I hate it that he was killed but anyone that dresses up like bigfoot trying to pull a hoax is asking for trouble. What a dumb thing to do and those teenagers are going to have to live with that the rest of their lives.

• Like 1

Sakari? That wasn't you right?

That is the first thing that popped iinto my head too. I had to read the thread to find out.

I did it, and may more with a Bigfoot costume....Not on highway 101, but near State Park camp grounds.....Cape Blanco lighthouse to be exact....

3 times, and not one report anywhere....I

Don't worry Sakari. If the BFRO reports are any indication, the witnesses will wait, 5 to 40 years before reporting it. :tsu:

Are you sure someone saw you?

I've never dressed up as a bigfoot or anything but once when I was younger, A group of us rented a house for a long weekend in the bushlands. This house was in the middle of no where.

The first night there I sneaked outside and put on a mask and started peering in windows to scare my mates. Expecting them to see me straight away I had left a backdoor open so I could quickly run back in, take mask off and act like I didn't know what was going on.

But it took them ages to finally see me, it was pitch black outside, so I had to eventually get right up to the window behind the TV and put my hand on the window. Finally someone saw me and jumped up. I bolted back through the back door and walked into the main room and was all "What's going on guys?".

One mate was shouting "Hey, someone was outside peering in the window!". But the funniest part was all my other mates didn't believe him, they thought he had too much to drink or something.

Then after a while my mate that had seen the figure at the window started second guessing himself, was looking at his reflection in the window and saying "Maybe it was just my reflection."

Tried a second time later that night but got caught running back in the house. Fun times. :w00t:

• Like 4

I would say that this has to be one of the most ironic Darwin Awards contenders ever; after all he was posing as the mysterious ape-man, the Sasquatch when removed from the gene pool. Natural selection on parade.

• Like 3

Haha u really get to see all sorts of weird ppl in this world....

maybe he should have tried crop circles....alot less dangerous

• Like 2

I'm just waiting for some moron to go prancing through the woods dressed as bigfoot and some hunter cuts loose on him with a 12 gage.people are so stupid today,it's bound to happen sooner or later!

• Like 1

Did they tie him to the roof of the car?

001037_9.jpg

Edited by TheLastLazyGun
  • Like 1

As much as I dislike hoaxers of the paranormal, the death penalty seems a little harsh.

• Like 2

Pathetically sad. Definitely a Darwin Award winner!

hahaha I'm so pleased I hate them all!

Turkey Hunters will sometimes use a Ghillie suit for camo. I'm sure a lot of bigfoot reports stem from a hunter in the woods turkey hunting.

I feel sorry for the guy and his family. Maybe he was playing a joke, maybe he was trying to get some attention or make a sly buck or two...but...as said above....This is natural selection at it's finest....

tc503d1c30.jpg

I'm just waiting for some moron to go prancing through the woods dressed as bigfoot and some hunter cuts loose on him with a 12 gage.people are so stupid today,it's bound to happen sooner or later!

No, a hunter would not shoot a person in a suit.....A " hunter " would know better....

Now, if a person had a bigfoot costume ( I do ) and was stupid enough to go out in the woods during hunting season, in a known hunting area, ( I would not ) I could see him getting his ass beat.

No, a hunter would not shoot a person in a suit.....A " hunter " would know better....

Now, if a person had a bigfoot costume ( I do ) and was stupid enough to go out in the woods during hunting season, in a known hunting area, ( I would not ) I could see him getting his ass beat.

No doubt, even if that person didn't get themselves shot I'm sure any hunters in the area would be less than pleased about some douchebag scaring off potential game.

This is a tragedy. Seriously, who doesn't enjoy a good hoax/prank?

Excellent News! Bigfoot Hoaxer Killed!

Good! Thank God! I am generally not happy to see people die, but I have no much hatred in me for these scum that I practically won’t be happy until we are knocking off about one hoaxer a day. I’m surprised one of them hasn’t been shot yet, and I fully expect one of these clowns to get shot sooner rather than later. When that happens, I definitely hope the hoaxer dies and the hunter gets off scot free. Sometimes deaths are the only thing that puts a stop do dangerous nonsense.

This is both God and Darwin here, working in tandem. Oh, the glorious ways of the Universal Spirit!

Moar dead hoaxers! Moar! Moar! Moar!

If such disgusting vitriol targeting the death of a hoaxer is representative of the broader 'footer-community sentiment then it is little wonder why so few 'footers ever admit to fakery...

• Like 2