Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Man dressed as Sasquatch hit and killed

jimbur

This is a tragedy. Seriously, who doesn't enjoy a good hoax/prank?

*Snip*

If such disgusting vitriol targeting the death of a hoaxer is representative of the broader 'footer-community sentiment then it is little wonder why so few 'footers ever admit to fakery...

I agree, gloating over the death of someone, no matter their perceived crime (just a harmless prank in this case), is disgusting.

• Like 1

Its not so bad,the guy died having a laugh!pretty quick too.

Always a reminder to sasquatch where your going!

I agree, gloating over the death of someone, no matter their perceived crime (just a harmless prank in this case), is disgusting.

I agree 100%, gloating over this death is inexscusable.

However, I do not find it a harmless prank. A prank or stunt turning deadly or resulting in severe injury is not unusual.

This was an obviously stupid prank where a little aforethought or less alcohol (if that was the case) could have prevented this. What a horrific burden to place on the teen driver who hit him. Even the cop in the article, said he couldn't believe someone would try this on that particular road.

Terrible for his family, but I will not give him any excuses. Except, of course, I'm sure he never intended on getting killed or ruining a teenagers life.

And yes, I've done stupid plenty too, my luck's just held out.

Edited by QuiteContrary
  • Like 1

Geez getting hit by one car is bad enough but two my god

• Like 1

I wish the best to his family, as we all do stupid things, this time was fatal for him... It was always a matter of time though, i thought someone would get shot accidentally, but i guess not. RIP.

• 1 month later...