Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

what will happen december 24 2012?

godlybeing

Which is kind of wierd since the royal armouries museum bought a box to slaying vampires.

A waste of money ... vampires have only one weakness, but you don't know what it is and you will never find it ... you're all finished! Merry Christmas ***********ers!

• 1 month later...

Where I'm from, if some Vampire bat guy thing starts harassing people I envision some Good ol boy setting on the tailgate of his 4x4 with His 12 guage shotgun saying to his friend, (when he see's this creature) "Hold my beer watch this"

i just hope i can lose alot of weight by then ! so i could run if something would happen :D

Correct me if im wrong, but isn't december 24 2012 according to myth supposed to be the time Camazotz (devil/evil vampire dude) get free from his binding? So if the end of the world does happen wouldn't be a vampire outbreak? Which is kind of wierd since the royal armouries museum bought a box to slaying vampires. so if calander is right, im putting my money on vampires. :tu:

YES!! Sexy, hunky, strongly built vampires with beautiful, chiseled faces and pearl white teeth will come down from the heavens in golden carriages pulled by magical winged horses. They will be abducting all women off the planet Earth and leaving all the men there to be buried by the snow and ice of the coming Ice Age!

I completely agree with you and I also put my money on vampires!!!!! :wub:

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

We are fatalists, we have an innate need to believe the world is going to end. I think it is an adaptive advantage and also practical wisdom to not take things for granted ( not saying I take my own advice but I think there is wisdom in it nonetheless ).

Every night that week, as usual, I will go to bed around 9 PM and get up the next morning at 3 AM, because that's what I do. If the Cern particle accelerator blows up the world, I won't know about it until/unless I don't wake up in the morning.

i will be preparing what i can for the next days dinner and getting the presents down for under the tree x

What will happen on the 24th.. I will get up.. Put my work gear on.. Head over to the crusher and mill area.. Get comfy behind my desk.. And have a quite day until we knock off early for a Christmas BBQ that work will put on.. Have a jimmy beam or two.. Get on here.. Wish you crazy lot of buggers a merry christmas.. Then go back to my room.. Read a little then go to bed and get up at 3.30am on the 25th and get ready to go to work again.. And count down the rest of the hours till I fly home on thurs :)

A never ending mirage of jokes on television, probably. Or were dead. I'm perfectly happy with my life and my future.

Edited by kampz

T'was the night before Christmas, and all was a-light.

The vampires came out, and wanted to bite.

But then aliens invaded, and all was alright.

'Cause the aliens munch on vampires, much to their delight.

So rest easy, dear children, as Christmas day shines,

No more vampires to fear, only aliens to find.

<<<< OK, I don't know why I wrote that. Bartender!! <<<<

• Like 3

I will share with you anything noteworthy in the Old Farmer's Almanac, up to and including Dec 24, 2012:

Here is the general forecast for December: "Spell it Decembrrrr!

Mild plus a shower, then a power of powder!

Mercury and snow both falling; malls a-calling!

Frozen tundra - no wonder we're snowed under!

Will winds be this keen

in 2014?"

Dec 12 - Feast Day of our Lady of Guadalupe ... "Before honor is humility."

( Dec 11-14 weather: showers then sunny, mild )

Dec 21 - Feast Day of Saint Thomas ... Ember Day ... Winter Solstice

( Dec 21-25 weather: periods of rain, then cold )

Dec 24 - Crescent Moon

Dec 25 - Conjunction of Mars and the Moon

drinking wine and relaxing aswell ..if the blood suckers want to come i know my vamp rules...lol

Nothing!!! We will all wake up as we will on the 22nd. Some depressed because the world didnt end, others will continue living the grind....... :devil:

Nothing!!! We will all wake up as we will on the 22nd. Some depressed because the world didnt end, others will continue living the grind....... :devil:

ooh how can anyone be depressed it didnt end ?

ooh how can anyone be depressed it didnt end ?

Theres just a few to many people that are getting really "excited" about all these so called events. So i can only assume that depression would set in when they wake up then next day.....

ill will be depressed, cuz hang overs are never fun...... lol :rofl:

Theres just a few to many people that are getting really "excited" about all these so called events. So i can only assume that depression would set in when they wake up then next day.....

ill will be depressed, cuz hang overs are never fun...... lol :rofl:

i dont get hangovers...lol...maybe the accension is what the wack jobs want...lol...well whatever happens i want to have fun x Edited by Feebs
  • Like 1