Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

More NASA UFO's?

Alisdair.MacDonald

Are these UFO's?  

51 members have voted

1. 1. Do these videos contain images of UFO's?

the problem with what you have said, above...is that it wasn't NASA that sent feeds out to Joe Public....

It was Martyn Stubbs who released it into the public domain...He managed a Community Access Cable Station in Vancouver, Canada...

and here's the first part of an interview where he talks about obtaining (what would have been secret) footage

Coddleswop. Stubbs saw it along with multitudes of other viewers as NASA transmitted it live over its 'NASA TV' feed via satellite. It was never 'secret'. What nonsense. Why were you so easy to deceive?

Coddleswop. Stubbs saw it along with multitudes of other viewers as NASA transmitted it live over its 'NASA TV' feed via satellite. It was never 'secret'. What nonsense. Why were you so easy to deceive?

It's long been rumoured to be true what Synch is saying. That NASA sensor the feeds particularly if something sensitive is appearing on screen.

We know from Donna Hare's testimony that NASA do hide things on images. Gary McKinnon confirmed that too.

Has anyone asked the obvious question? Why are these particles of ice notched with a hole in the centre?

tether-zoom.jpg

Did you even see Chrlz's post explaining this only a few posts ago? http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=232810&st=375#entry4522679

Your selective hearing (seeing?) is doing you no favors here.

and the source of your absolute knowledge of the truth of this allegation is -- richard hoagland??

No it's not that overzealous librarian.

I mentioned earlier I am trying to find the source of that information.

If I can't find it, or if it proves to be untrue, then I will stand corrected and retract the statement.

How do you know the objects were near? What frame of reference is there?

Similar blips are seen passing in front of shuttle structure such as the tail or RMS.

At sunrise, some blips occasionally 'appear' simo with the shuttle emerging into sunlight -- a strong argument those blips are 'near' the shuttle.

Another indication they are near is how they often respond directly to RCS plumes.

Lastly, the argument some of them are nearby sunlit small particles is cionsistent with the way they appear as they move out of the shuttle's shadow into sunlight.

Lastly, crewmembers who have observed and commented on them can tell they are near based on two-eyeball stereo views, out to about 30-40 feet [as on Earth].

Is it a pay per view website or something? Is there a concise answer to the question? That's all I asked. Why keep referring people to another website?

You have an infinite number of excuses to keep your eyes and mind closed, and demand you be told things you could find out for yourself -- but thanks for proving you have NOT visited the site.

And no, it's not written at the 4th grade level.

As for questioning referring people to other websites -- who is the youtube avalancher here?

Has anyone asked the obvious question? Why are these particles of ice notched with a hole in the centre?

tether-zoom.jpg

I am thinking you are ignoring me.

See my post #390.

Look at the video at the one minute mark, where an illuminated wire shows up on camera as the airy disc.

• Like 1

Better question -- why is the clocking of the notch constant relative to the location on the camera field-of-view?

Any 'disc' on the screen, as it crosses the same point on the screen, will have the notch clocked exactly the same.

Check this out, confirm it, and then explain it in any other way than a cemera optics related feature.

See my post #390.

Look at the video at the one minute mark, where an illuminated wire shows up on camera as the airy disc.

I think he ignores/dismisses everybody except Mac and a few others. Dangerously close to trolling in my opinion.

• Like 3

jim, i've tried asking you this a few times.... but have always failed at getting you to respond somehow... your 'no-ufo' stance seems to totally discount the uap phenomenon, and that you never touch that subject... so, i will ask you once again... do you 'believe' that there is such a thing as an atmospheric plasma phenomenon? if yes, then what are your thoughts about the possibility of a similar phenomenon in our ionosphere?

Since you are determined to open any question with a falsification of my views as explained clearly on my home page, I see no value wasting time. YOU can find the answers to such questions in my past writings, if you were really interested.

Similar blips are seen passing in front of shuttle structure such as the tail or RMS.

At sunrise, some blips occasionally 'appear' simo with the shuttle emerging into sunlight -- a strong argument those blips are 'near' the shuttle.

Another indication they are near is how they often respond directly to RCS plumes.

Lastly, the argument some of them are nearby sunlit small particles is cionsistent with the way they appear as they move out of the shuttle's shadow into sunlight.

Lastly, crewmembers who have observed and commented on them can tell they are near based on two-eyeball stereo views, out to about 30-40 feet [as on Earth].

At 2 minutes into this clip there is a commentary on the object that changes trajectory rapidly seemingly in response to another object emanating from the earth. What could this be do you think?

Is it a pay per view website or something? Is there a concise answer to the question? That's all I asked. Why keep referring people to another website?

It's called not having to reinvent the wheel. :hmm:

In fact, go to any Wikipedia article and you with find numerous references to other sources of information.

For example, here's a good one to start with:

Airy Disk

We know from Donna Hare's testimony that NASA do hide things on images. Gary McKinnon confirmed that too.

Was that her job at NASA, as you claimed earlier? Or can you bring yourself to admit you misrepresented her testimony?

If what she said were true, that another guy told her he took circles out of earth surface photography images that she saw that were so good you could see trees and their shadows, before commercially releasing them, how come nobody has been able to find a single example in NASA's earth surface photography in that era that has sufficient resolution to show trees at all. Not one.

What's your explanation for this?

Mine is that she was imagining the encounter. Or dreaming it.

Since you are determined to open any question with a falsification of my views as explained clearly on my home page, I see no value wasting time. YOU can find the answers to such questions in my past writings, if you were really interested.

Are you here just to push your own website?

In this instance, you are getting all huffy with someone who agrees with your position that UFOs are not ET.

• Like 1

No it's not that overzealous librarian.

I mentioned earlier I am trying to find the source of that information.

If I can't find it, or if it proves to be untrue, then I will stand corrected and retract the statement.

There is such a button, and I've seen and photographed it -- see my 99 FAQs for more details.

My quibble is that it's ever been used to cut off strange exterior images of whatevers.

• Like 1

I presume you are talking about the 'tether incident' and the hundreds of objects being ice crystals? I was never impressed by that footage either; you notice it isn't one of the clips I posted on this thread.

So much for this previous statement I suppose.

• Like 2

Was that her job at NASA, as you claimed earlier? Or can you bring yourself to admit you misrepresented her testimony?

If what she said were true, that another guy told her he took circles out of earth surface photography images that she saw that were so good you could see trees and their shadows, before commercially releasing them, how come nobody has been able to find a single example in NASA's earth surface photography in that era that has sufficient resolution to show trees at all. Not one.

What's your explanation for this?

Mine is that she was imagining the encounter. Or dreaming it.

That's not what she said, and you know it. She said a lot more than that.

• Like 1

that's a vague response... i've read many of your articles, but haven't read about anything which addresses the uap issue... my apologies if i may have missed them... but could you kindly link it here? :wub:

I think he ignores/dismisses everybody except Mac and a few others. Dangerously close to trolling in my opinion.

I don't know if I'd call it trolling, just an extreme confirmation bias. So extreme that it literally blinds him to the obvious. Remember how difficult it was to get him to see that O'Hare hoax picture? Even after that, he tried to say that the original may have been the hoaxed version... It's mind boggling.

• Like 1

My quibble is that it's ever been used to cut off strange exterior images of whatevers.

jeff had many references for those

See my post #390.

I watched it. Not sure what to think to be honest. Sounds an interesting theory . Here is another counter theory. It's a documentary I watched a few years back. Rather long but if you watch the first 5 mins to get the gist and then decide if you want to watch more.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=3Z1N9s99oGE#!

I've asked some good questions. I see a lot of people claiming to be experts. However little substance is forthcoming.

The emperor may be wearing no clothes.

I don't know if I'd call it trolling, just an extreme confirmation bias. So extreme that it literally blinds him to the obvious. Remember how difficult it was to get him to see that O'Hare hoax picture? Even after that, he tried to say that the original may have been the hoaxed version... It's mind boggling.

Boon your back! I thought I had upset you yesterday? Have you tried to answer my questions about the rapidly changing trajectories yet? There are people who think that this clip is a smoking gun in terms of ET evidence. I'm not sure myself. Let me know what you think.

I've asked some good questions. I see a lot of people claiming to be experts. However little substance is forthcoming.

The emperor may be wearing no clothes.

What would you consider something of substance? A response that included a very detailed analysis? You have already admitted to overlooking details to justify a more vague 'big picture' scenario with little or no basis in fact.

In the vast scope of the universe, with all of the stars and planets and galaxies this debate is utterly irrelevant and insignificant. How is that for a 'big picture'?

What would you consider something of substance? A response that included a very detailed analysis? You have already admitted to overlooking details to justify a more vague 'big picture' scenario with little or no basis in fact.

In the vast scope of the universe, with all of the stars and planets and galaxies this debate is utterly irrelevant and insignificant. How is that for a 'big picture'?

If people don't know then why not just admit it instead of this charade? It's very simple really.