Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

More NASA UFO's?

Alisdair.MacDonald

Are these UFO's?  

51 members have voted

1. 1. Do these videos contain images of UFO's?

Regarding Posts 594 and 697

If you recall these both show the same colour footage of a spherical object. The video in post 594 was uploaded by TheUFODistrict while the one in post 697 was uploaded by secretnasama (who I suspect to be Martyn Stubbs but I'm not certain). The video's are identical apart from the zoomed frames in post 594.

I emailed both uploaders using the youtube email and TheUFODistrict replied. Here is is:

Re:UFO - Martyn Stubbs NASA UFO Archives - Amazing object, in digital zoom

This video was already public, but this type of object can be seen very often in the live broadcasts of the space station. Most move slowly, others are so fast that you only see a flash. What makes me think that may be caused by humans and that is a kind of pollution mixed with some celestial bodies like rocks, ice etc and wandering around the atmosphere. The bodies entering the atmosphere are common meteorites and space debris. I do not think that this video be something extraordinary.

This is translated by a translator because my English is not good. I hope my review will help.

Juan

This is a curious reply. He is vouching for the video itself but does not claim it to be ET. That's an interesting response because it demonstrates that a prolific uploader of UFO videos exercises a healthy discernment.

So what to make of it? Is the video showing some pollution material or is it something else? Hopefully I should get a response from the other uploader soon.

Z

I've been doing some searching for information on this video and came up dry.

Right now, I'm leaning towards it being a long distance view of a satellite, although it appears to be spinning too fast. Maybe there are some that spin at that rate.

Also thinking that if this were anything other than an object that has been explained away, then why is there no information kicking around about it.

Seems an odd situation to me.

Hope you get more info on it.

Nice work zoser.

Hey Zoser, I think both Psyche and I prefer a single subject/case where we can delve into it as much as we can....then give our differing interpretations. I agree there is a great deal of debate to be had on the subject at hand, personally though, I would like to look at/debate each one individually. Having said that I dont have the knowledge or ability to add to much to these anomalies, but I do enjoy a fair fight. I like to think my skills are more suited to the testimonies side of things :tu:

There's more than just this thread I find hard to follow at times. I had a day off on Tuesday this week IIRC, and ended up glued to this thread, and a couple of others...TT and the Cooper thread I think. Anyway the posts were coming hot and heavy.

I suppose it's showing that members have a passion for this subject, and there's good input flowing in.

I'm not in favor of placing any restrictions on it.

There's more than just this thread I find hard to follow at times. I had a day off on Tuesday this week IIRC, and ended up glued to this thread, and a couple of others...TT and the Cooper thread I think. Anyway the posts were coming hot and heavy.

I suppose it's showing that members have a passion for this subject, and there's good input flowing in.

I'm not in favor of placing any restrictions on it.

dont get me wrong I too enjoy following them its just personally I prefer the focus on one case at least with regards to my participation.

And yes fair point about the 'passion' :tu:

The way the internet works then if there was a major deception like this then it would be easy to find. The only writing that contradicts Maurice Chatelein's claims that I have found is JO's.

That says more about the company YOU keep, than about reality.

Why don't you ask NASA about Chatelain? Or are you so stuck on self-deluded, you like it that way?

Today I keep company with family, but I'll be back!!

Gosh, what a treat. I can't wait.

I dont get it. Instead of taking this opportunity to ask questions and learn something new and interesting from someone that has almost unlimited knowledge about space and spaceflight you are acting like a grumpy old man who cant stand being reminded of the days back in school, and the poor grades you got.

Is it some sort of problem with "authority"?

Snap out of it, start over, learning is fun, even if you have to drop a fantasy or two on the way.

Edited by Hazzard
  • Like 1

I've been doing some searching for information on this video and came up dry.

Right now, I'm leaning towards it being a long distance view of a satellite, although it appears to be spinning too fast. Maybe there are some that spin at that rate.

Also thinking that if this were anything other than an object that has been explained away, then why is there no information kicking around about it.

Seems an odd situation to me.

Hope you get more info on it.

Nice work zoser.

I don't believe that satellites spin anything like that fast.

It's interesting because if you look at the following UFO incidents:

Mexico City (The Eclipse event 1991)

Jenkins County Missouri

Delphos Kansas

Edwin Fuhr

(All of these cases can be found on the TT thread).

All reported to be spinning. Some slowly some rapidly. It is a feature commonly associated with spherical and saucer shaped UFO's.

I'll keep you informed; thanks Bee for confirming Martyn Stubbs is secretnasaman.

• Like 1

I dont get it. Instead of taking this opportunity to ask questions and learn something new and interesting from someone that has almost unlimited knowledge about space and spaceflight you are acting like a grumpy old man who cant stand being reminded of the days back in school, and the poor grades you got.

Or is it some sort of problem with "authority"?

Snap out of it, start over, learning is fun, even if you have to drop a fantasy or two on the way.

I can hear TheMacGuffin laughing all the way from America.......that's how funny that was..... :lol:

• Like 2

I can hear TheMacGuffin laughing all the way from America.......that's how funny that was..... :lol:

that may have been me you heard Bee :st

• Like 3

This is an object that theUFODistrict refers to as 'the old visitor'. Apparently it has been buzzing the space station for years. Both are short clips. Again we see a spinning object although still with little close up detail despite zoomed images:

• Like 1

that may have been me you heard Bee :st

Willful ignorance is no laughing matter if you ask me.

If I really cared one iota about guys like zoser and Mcg I would find it kinda sad actually.

Willful ignorance is no laughing matter if you ask me.

If I really cared one iota about guys like zoser and Mcg I would find it kinda sad actually.

that would suggest that wilful ignorance was: a- on display b- the laughing matter..........not everyone reads these threads in the same way Hazz

• Like 1

Please keep your emotional musings to yourself Haz particularly if they are derogatory in nature.

You know nothing about either person in truth.

that would suggest that wilful ignorance was: a- on display b- the laughing matter..........not everyone reads these threads in the same way Hazz

As entertainment they are funny as hell. Sometimes even stupid. As a source of good information and facts they are a gold mine.

And yes, I agree,... it depends on the reader what is what in these threads.

Please keep your emotional musings to yourself Haz particularly if they are derogatory in nature.

I know enough about you (based on your posts) and your buddie McG to say with confidence that I have never met anyone like you in real life. :lol:

I know enough about you (based on your posts) and your buddie McG to say with confidence that I have never met anyone like you in real life. :lol:

If we've got the same aims then let's start working together. That's got to be better.

What's your impression of the 'old visitor' clips?

Thank God for small favors.

• Like 1

If we've got the same aims then let's start working together. That's got to be better. What's your impression of the 'old visitor' clips?

Agreed,... Im on my way out for now, but I will check it out later.

well said Psyche, I wish more would take your approach.

I agree, I too struggle with the fast pace of the thread and the topic hopping, maybe we are just getting old mate and prefer slower single topic threads lol

Thank you my friend, very kind of you to say. There is some interesting information presented, and it seems they are not getting the attention they may deserve.

You do not seem to mind posting your fair share?

Every time you say "this is the smoking gun" or "this proves it".

Agreed,... Im on my way out for now, but I will check it out later.

Dont bother, hazz, its just more of the same ol same......

well said Psyche, I wish more would take your approach.

I agree, I too struggle with the fast pace of the thread and the topic hopping, maybe we are just getting old mate and prefer slower single topic threads lol

Re: the bolded part. In my honest opinion, this is not a movie theater or like watching a movie on the TV, this is a discussion forum and the avoidance of in depth discussion is a very obvious indication of the depth of detail each point of discussion holds, or lack of same. Sadly. If there really was some detail and depth that could be substantiated, I would think the proponent would be more than happy to keep the discussion on point. However, that is not the case and pretty much outlines the lack of actual data/weight to a given case.

In that sense, for some quantity has turned into quality, which I find a rather shallow approach.

Cheers,

Badeskov

• Like 3

Re: the bolded part. In my honest opinion, this is not a movie theater or like watching a movie on the TV, this is a discussion forum and the avoidance of in depth discussion is a very obvious indication of the depth of detail each point of discussion holds, or lack of same. Sadly. If there really was some detail and depth that could be substantiated, I would think the proponent would be more than happy to keep the discussion on point. However, that is not the case and pretty much outlines the lack of actual data/weight to a given case.

In that sense, for some quantity has turned into quality, which I find a rather shallow approach.

Cheers,

Badeskov

You've hit the nail on the head right there Bade. Couldn't have said it better myself, even if I'd thought of it! :tu: