Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

'Missing' Woman Joins Search For Herself

ThePhantomFlanFlinger

Oops! Why didn't they simply use the woman's name when conducting the search? Would have saved them all a great deal of time and effort.

• Like 2

Haha that's quite funny :) Surely she would have said "Oh by the way, I'm right here" haha

• Like 3

I can just picture her during the search right next to the person she probably knew best - the passenger of the seat next to her on the bus

Missing woman: "So who are we looking for?"

Passenger: "An asian woman who went missing from the bus at the last stop"

Missing woman: "Oh how awful, I would hate that to happen to me".

• Like 3

Wait for it .................wait........keep waiting..............................................................................wait.................................................

DDDDDDDDDDDDDUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!

• Like 3

I mean,they were searching for her ...did anyone have her photo ? No one knew what this woman looked like . It's certainly not her fault she didn't know she was missing .....

DDDDDDUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHH

• Like 2

She wandered off for a moment to get in touch with her feelings. To "find herself". Obviously she succeeded but not quite as she probably had hoped or expected. Happens all the time in Iceland, according to Big Joe who sells the tobacco. :)

• Like 2

Blonde! lol

• Like 1

people really do pay no attention. she changed outfits and everyone thought she was a totaly different person :huh: . and you would think someone in charge of the tour would have half a brain and do a headcheck before they send out a search party. morons.

• Like 2

This chick had to know. I just bet she was amused at the entire thing. Honestly i would of done the same thing for the lulz.

• Like 3

After about an hour the woman asks, by the way, who are we searching for?

Come on! You join a search party and actually search without even a hint of who you are trying to find? Some others in this thread seem to have the right idea that there are shenanigans afoot.

• Like 3

Blonde! lol

Everyone in Iceland is blonde. Even the dark-haired folk. Be warned.

They also wear horrible pullovers.

Edited by Eldorado
  • Like 2

I really gotta get this chics phone number, she sounds like the perfect girlfriend, is she Blonde?

• Like 1

My intention is to attend my own funeral, all alive and shizz. Would that be about the same level of d-baggery that this lady has attained?

• Like 2

Bloody doppleganger's :yes:

• Like 4