Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Nibiru John Moore

Holy Cross

John Moore on youtube says that nibiru will be arriving in november-december 2012 and that he has secret information that russian troops are on the borders of america waiting to destroy what nibiru doesn't. What do you make of this?

Nibiru is fiction.

• Like 6

I make a lovely tinfoil hat of it.

You have a whole lot of tin hats right about now .

For the last time.

In Japanese .

Ni= two

Biru= beer

Two beers . It means two beers . The guy who made it up is laughing so hard ...

NI BIRU O KUDASAI ! HAIYAKU HAIYAKU !

• Like 2

John Moore on youtube says that nibiru will be arriving in november-december 2012 and that he has secret information that russian troops are on the borders of america waiting to destroy what nibiru doesn't. What do you make of this?

I shake my head in disbelief that anyone can think that there is any credibility to this utter weapons grade belonium.

But as to what others make out of it?

The answer is MONEY.

• Like 2

All Hail Two Beers! Lest ye feel the wrath of the dreaded DWI

Edited by Idano
  • Like 2

Does anyone else get the urge to bang their head on a wall everytime someone says Nibiru?

...Just me? :)

• Like 5

and that he has secret information that russian troops are on the borders of america waiting to destroy what nibiru doesn't

If they're on the Canadian border, I hope they brought coats and snow shoes. If they're on the Mexican border, they better keep an eye out for the cartels lol.

What a crock..

• Like 1

I too, was once gullible not long ago on this apparent doom heading our way but no more! No way, not me! And if they do end up at the Canadian boarder, I'll have a plethura of nice hard snow balls ready to attack ;)

just wait .. time ll tell . what exist and what not ! dont get ahead of time ,

What if your a cider drinker like me, what do we do? :unsure2:

Nibiru doesn't even exist for cider drinkers. You're so safe ,its mind boggling .

Moore is not a believable person. He is trying to tell people that the Gulf Stream has stopped. He tells all sorts of odd stories. His sources are people that tell him secrets that he passes on. He claims that people tell him classified information over lunch. I don't believe anything Moore says. He is into selling supplies to the gullible to survive a catastrophe that will not happen.

His latest failure was destruction on August 17th. Anyone dead out there that wants to confirm that catastrophe?

• Like 3

just wait .. time ll tell . what exist and what not ! dont get ahead of time ,

Actually time has told as science shows that nothing like Nibiru is anywhere near our solar system.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Here's what I think. On January 1, 2013, if you want to find me, I'll be the guy in down town Chicago with the megaphone berating passer-byes for falling for this... again.

Oh good god... not this rubbish again. We are constantly scanning the skies and have found many planets around other stars yet considering the supposedly large size of Nibiru we cant even find it. The simple reason is IT DOES NOT EXIST.

Epic_Facepalm_by_RJTH%2525255B1%2525255D%255B1%255D.jpg