Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Crypotdeathmatch The Ultimate Edition Vol. 6

orangepeaceful79

Alright folks. Its the Jurassic deathmatch to end all deathmatches (OK - I'll probably keep making them, even if nobody cares) Dinosaurish thing versus Dinosaurish thing. This time its WAR, baby!

:clap:

I need time to run this through my CryptoDeathMatch simulation software a few times before I make a decision...

I'll be back. ;)

• Like 2

Why Oh why do I always forget to make these damn things a poll? derp. one vote for Nessie one vote for Mokele. Come on folks......bring it!

Well my stance has been decided...

I go for Nessie.

Simply because Mokele is a 'soft as sh!te' herbivore, and carnivores always beat herbivores (sorry if I offended an vegans in the house ;) )

Edited by Junior Chubb

Well my stance has been decided...

I go for Nessie.

Simply because Mokele is a 'soft as sh!te' herbivore, and carnivores always beat herbivores (sorry if I offended an vegans in the house ;) )

b-b-b-b-b-but - don't the legends say Mokele has a horn like a rhino or some similar such rot? Could that not be used as an offensive weapon?

• Like 1

I go for Mokele. Nessie is a tired old champ, she no longer has the eye of the tiger. Mokele drags her onto the land where he has the advantage. I always saw him as a **** off great big brontosaur.

I remember reading an acount of Mokele eating a hippo when I was a kid. "crunch, crunch, crunch." Nessie goes the same way.