Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Ghost hunting anyone?

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

Hi every one. My names mark. I've been serching the internet for a while now for some sort of ghost hunting group or individuals who would like a partner to go along with them but as yet I have found nothing. Does anyone know of any ideas that may help? I'm living in the U.K, Leeds to exact. If anyone has any interest in joining me or could point me in the rigyht direction could you please email me at umightaswell@hotmail.com. Thanks. Mark

• 2 weeks later...

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Magikman

• Songstress

• dalia

• odinsupreme

Hi Mark

Just to help with your enquiries there is a book that has been published called "Supernatural Britain" which you might find usefull for Ghost hunting.  It documents all the famous and not so famous Ghost reports from around the British Isles and how to find them.  It has everything from Borley Rectory to Howarth Castle.  Hope This helps.

Matt.

• 6 months later...

Possible answers to Boo-Boo's question "am i the only one alive using this message board that lives in the usa?";

Yes. Answer submitted via the Unexplained Discussion Forum's Non-Euoropean Random Response Generator

Define alive

You live in the USA? This is an American free discussion forum, please leave immediately.

Possibly, when's the last time you took a look outside?

Yes, the rest of us are just characters of your overactive imagination.

Nous ne parlons pas anglais ici. Veuillez répéter votre question.

This is not a message board. It is a mutual support forum used by emotionally ravaged adults recovering from the trauma inflicted on them by obnoxious, unsupervised and mentally maladjusted children. Please go away.

Magikman  :)

Magik...was your post designed to amuse or confuse...welllll, you did both.  :s01

As for a live poster residing in the USA...last time I checked, I had a pulse, but who knows...could be my overactive imagination.  :s07

I would love to be a ghost hunter, but I think I scare them away.  Anyway, they never show up when I'm around.  :s1

Dalia  :s09

• 2 weeks later...

Ghostboo,

The USA ia just an imagination of you small mind that is still (well, hopefully..) developping. None of this is real, this is the matrix. This is just an digital projection of your mental ideal of the world. I am an agent and I have come to assimilate you, we are the Borg, resistance is futile.

Odin S. :s9

Odin,

Oh man, you wouldn't happen to be related to Bjorn, would you? I've always wanted to get his autograph, might you get a chance to do that for me? What exactly was the deal with him and Brooke? I can't believe he broke up with her, is he goofy or what? He doesn't have any old, autographed pictures of her (preferably in a bathing suit) lying around, does he?

Magikman  :)

MM,

Was Brooke with him before Agassi,  or after?  I mean,  AA was married to her,  wasn't he?   ;D    Maybe there's some pics from the honeymoon?  :P  

oh,  are we name-droppers,  or what?  :s6

OPPS

Boy, is my face red.  :se Well, got the sport right anyway.  :s04

Magikman  :sg

• 1 year later...

Hello Mark,

I also live in the UK, in Middlesex to be exact. I often go out on ghost hunting trips, usually lone forays, since others are too scared or can't be bothered. I have visited many sites both here and in the US (not so frequently, sadly) where I have sensed and seen ghosts.

Please let me know if you are still interested in UK ghost hunts, and I'll give you some ideas that are definitely off the beaten track!

Thanks,

Patsy.

wub.gif

Hello Ghostboo,

Whereabouts in the USA do you live? I am English but have often visited the USA and have experienced some pretty spooky goings-on in one or two places there. If you are interested in any of my American ghostly escapades, please let me know.

I am serious about this. These experiences weren't gained under 'ghost hunt' test conditions, but as a by-product of social visits, etc.

Love, Patsy.

grin2.gif