Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

evil ladybugs!?!

ballistico

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ballistico

• DarkSide

• BurnSide

• Canadian Rottweiler

blink.gif Hmm... look suspicious to me, because it is so well "acted" out. Like how the camera is set down instwead of dropped? And why would you be afraid of ladybugs, its not like they bite or anything

well sure they dont bite but if thew swarmed like that id be outta there and the reason the dude put the camera down was probably cuz it was an expensive one like hes not gonna throw it to the ground for a swarm of bugs and how could they have that acted out?

They do bite.

There is a Japanese strain that eats normal ladybugs here and swarms in numbers in the billions.

My house this time last summer was covered in so many orange japanese ladybugs it looked like a living wall. You couldn't see the brick through them. Insane!

wow do u live near japan? and i never knew ladybugs bite well thats good info thx but any input on the video?

o man i hated those stupid japanese things. there were tons of them last year. and they smelled terrible when you smashed one. i had them crawling inside of my shirt a few times and i freaked out.

lol so they got to you to the olnty time i can remember so many bugs swarming at once was when i was campin and they swarmed on the awning u could barely see the awning

so every1 here thinks the videos real cept for 1 ic thing is though they dont look orange so its a bit unnusual

I live in canada. No where near japan. It's a japanese strain, came in on a boat.

I can't see the video so i have no opinion on that yet.

They do bite.

There is a Japanese strain that eats normal ladybugs here and swarms in numbers in the billions.

My house this time last summer was covered in so many orange japanese ladybugs it looked like a living wall. You couldn't see the brick through them. Insane!

Wow! Really? Never heard of that before. And this was in the states. Weird...

o man i hated those stupid japanese things. there were tons of them last year. and they smelled terrible when you smashed one. i had them crawling inside of my shirt a few times and i freaked out.

Yeah this probably happened because they have a chemical defense (you know when you pick them up and the 'pee' on you?) It is actually there blood they eject it out there knee joints. But the chemical defense is so birds won't eat them because they taste and smell awful.

Learning something new everyday ~DS~

actually guys who can c the video if u stop at the part were he puts down the camera u can c that the "ladybugs" actually looks like beetles

Don't worry i can't see it because the site is blocked from work here. tongue.gif I'll check it when i get home. original.gif

oic lol cool well its basically a swarm of ladybugs interupt a pick nick and go in a weird formation like a triangle within a circle

[attachmentid=5540]Hmmm... looks like it could be cgi or photoshop because look at this XD

What the hell is that?

That's so beyond obviously fake it's brutal.

darkside the thing is u can do that to basically any formation anyways i dont think some1s gonna spend that much time photoshopping ladybugs and whatnot however bio engineering them...lol

says The Deadly Debunking Detective of The Skeptical Non-Believing Dark Lords of Uppity Annoyingness well anyways i think its real

Yes indeed XD When I found it I started laughing so hard XD

Edited by DaRkSiDe