Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Diana's been erased from history?

Still Waters

I don't agree with Right Wing's views.... But I gotta say, it's pretty obvious who harry's real father is if you really look at the photo's. He even knows, it's probably why he rebels so much.

harry1.jpgearlspencer460_1097246c.jpg

I prefer the non-scandalous view that Harry looks like the Spencers, i.e not as pot ugly as the Windsors or Greek mercenaries. Can you see it?

p.s. the man pictured above is his uncle, Diana's brother.

p.p.s. this is his daughters...

78904827-the-daughters.jpg

Like I say... not quite as ugly as your usual Royals. (lol)

Edited by Eldorado
  • Like 1

I am an ignorant American when it comes to British Royals so I have to ask. Why, oh why, did he choose Camilla over Diana????

And I agree, if we ignored all world leaders who've had affairs our history books would be quite sparse, imo.

At the beginning he liked her.

20 affairs later and dna results indicating he wasnt the father of Harry made him hate her. He then started carrying on with Camilla.

Diana didn't meet Hewitt until after Harry was born so I'm always amazed at these spin doctors and the story that he's Hewitt's son. Hewitt himself has admitted that he and Diana didn't become intimate until after Harry was born. You look at William you see Diana. You look at Harry, you see Charles.

Diana married Charles because she loved him. He married her because he couldn't stand up to Daddy and have his Queen of the tampons. His words, not mine.

I seem to recall someone saying that Harry looks like a young Prince Philip...

The affair lasted 5 years during which Harrys birth occured. You all talk bull lol -

post-123274-0-74734700-1346672844_thumb.

Edited by Mr Right Wing

Some people will always want a reason to point at their betters, and sometimes their peers

20 affairs later and dna results indicating he wasnt the father of Harry made him hate her. He then started carrying on with Camilla.

People will always look for a reason to point at their betters, sometimes even their own peers, instead of just celebrating the fact that we all lead lives the best we can and search for happiness. Their are no villains in the story of Diana or her marriage except those who like to point and make up stories to cover up for their own lives or lack of them.

Edited by Chasingtherabbit

The affair lasted 5 years during which Harrys birth occured. You all talk bull lol -

Maybe you should do some research.

Harry born 15/9/84

Hewitt 1st meets Diana in Mayfair in 1986.

• Like 3

Prince Harry is the 'spitting image' of Princess Diana's brother...who BTW is pretty *wild* himself (has been married 3 times I believe).

• Like 1

You all talk bull lol -

I don't think it matters what the rest of us say about the late Diana, you seem determined to slur her name no matter what. It's obvious you don't like her, we get that message loud and clear.

• Like 6

I don't think it matters what the rest of us say about the late Diana, you seem determined to slur her name no matter what. It's obvious you don't like her, we get that message loud and clear.

Do you blame me?

post-123274-0-87146400-1346677981_thumb.

Where do you get your information from? You seem to be simply writing your own version of events ..... why are you bothering to do that? That's a really pathetic thing to do :hmm:

• Like 5

Do you blame me?

Blame you for what? Doing your best to discredit her? Then my answer is 'yes'.

Attaching those images to your posts doesn't prove anything to me either.

• Like 5

Both Mr. Hewitt and Diana's brother are red haired men of Anglo-Saxon ancestry, Mr. Hewitt and Mr. Spencer look very similar. Therefore, the 'look alike' argument applied to Mr. Hewitt holds very little clout.

The most compelling factor IMO is that Diana met Hewitt after Harry's birth.

• Like 4

Maybe you should do some research.

Harry born 15/9/84

Hewitt 1st meets Diana in Mayfair in 1986.

oh he has done his research. he watches maury don'tcha know

• Like 3

Is this a serious question ?

I'm not even sure whether you genuinely believe the position you are maintaining or if you are simply trolling for a reaction.

My bet is that Mr Right Wing is trolling for reaction as he does not seem to state anything that is of any use

• Like 5

Not being funny but none of you would truly know when Diana first met Hewitt or when she had any tiem with him. None of you would truly know for sure that Charles is his father. Unless you actually had inside info. So you can't prove either way.

• Like 1

Yeah, and how many affairs did she have?

Here is James Hewitt - http://www.telegraph...fghanistan.html

Who's the daddy? Sure looks like Hewitt to me and I've watched enough Maury Show to now when something isnt right regardless of the official story. Cheating on the future King of England, getting pregnant off her lover and then finding a Eygptian boyfriend. If it was in the Middle Ages it would be off with her head never mind a nice concrete pillar in a French tunnel.

obviously you have not seen her brother. He also has reddish hair and looks a lot like Harry. Also Harry has some of Charles's features (poor kid)and judging by the 'royal' family I bet she was given a paternity test. I personaly believe that the end should come for the whole royal business. I think the Maury show is full of trashy people from the bottom of society and not something I would use to judge others.

• Like 2

She had it coming to her and she doesnt deserve the poor monument she has now.

This claim is totally unwarranted, and unjustified. This woman has been an icon for many, many years. Remember in the '80s, when she held the hand of an AIDS patient when it was a common belief that AIDS was transferable via conventional physical contact?

This woman was remarkable on many levels.

I am in shock at your comment, and coming from me, that is saying something. I have said some pretty mean and controversial things on here... however, I think this one takes the cake.

You present yourself as being more bitter than myself.

Edited by Alienated Being
  • Like 6

My bet is that Mr Right Wing is trolling for reaction as he does not seem to state anything that is of any use

He's always trolling for a reaction - i'm surprised anyone bothers arguing with him, pick any subject you like and he'll find the most obnoxious angle he can and post that as being 'his opinion'....and when he gets called out on it and can't back it up he just moves to the next subject.

• Like 3

The main reason why Princess Diana is possibly being erased from history is the fact that her latest lover (past lover's affair's have nothing to do with it) and soon to be husband was muslim

Whether or not they had anything to do with the death of Diana, I dont know

As it is the Royal family, they like to keep their family tree/history as pure as they can, as far as I am aware

I say that because they (the Royal family) have cousin's (or along them line's) in a mental hospital that no one knew about (they hushed it up) which I only knew about due to a

documentary that was on TV about it a few month's back (cannot remember the name of it sorry)

However much they try, I highly doubt they will succeed, as too many people liked/loved Diana to let her be erased from history

Just for the record I know of people that have had children that turned out to be red haired, even though they do not have any history of red hair in either side of the family's, and (as far as I

am aware) neither of them had a affair

Edited by Jackofalltrades

and soon to be husband was muslim

I can't find anywhere that says he was a Muslim, I know he has Egyptian, Arab, Spanish and Turkish ancestory. But no mention of him being Muslim.

I think the Spencer side well explains where the fair red hair gene comes from, because other than that he looks nothing like Hewitt. Personally I think his eyes and nose is clearly Prince Philip.

• Like 2

Do you blame me?

You missed adding the picture of his uncle. Harry looks a lot like him.Besides looking like someone does not make you related. I have a friend who looks very much like I do that people sometimes mistake us for each other. The only problem is that she is Italian and I am not. We were born in different countries.

Harry has the typical Anglo Saxon looks as did his mother. Charles came from German stock. Some of Harry's facial expressions look like his grandfather Prince Phillip. As for his relationship with Camilla that started probably before Diana's birth and she married someone else. But I bet they were still involved. In fact she was in Charles' life when he married Diana. They needed a heir and not much choice when it came to virgins it seems. The palace physician veriefied her suitable to bear an heir. And she was a divorced woman when she started dating Dodi. Marriages go sour particularly when love is only one sided even royal ones.Look at princess Margaret's life and marriage. She was an alcoholic and a very unhappy woman caused mainly by her husband. Royals are just like anyone else. Let's not forget that Diana was only 19 when she married Charles, who was much older and more boring. Speculation is not fact.

I think the Spencer side well explains where the fair red hair gene comes from, because other than that he looks nothing like Hewitt. Personally I think his eyes and nose is clearly Prince Philip.

Wow. Im glad someone else saw that too.

She was a narcissist that craved attention.

Charles didnt give it to her so she went through affair after affair until she met her end. I highly suspect Harry isnt the son of Charles and following her Eygptian boyfriend no more could be tolerated.

Ahem...nobody noticed...?.... :whistle: