Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Diana's been erased from history?

Still Waters

Harry is Hewitts double.

He looks so much alike that if it was any other person you'd be suspicious. As it is you dont want to see what is blatently obvious because you liked Diana.

Even after knowing of her numerous affairs. I'd have Wiliiam checked too as you never know she might have done the rounds at Buckingham Palace too.

Are you jealous? :w00t: Next you'll be telling us Paul Burrell was Will and Harry's father. I'm actually enjoying reading your nonsense.

I'm waiting for you to bring in alien abduction. Now that would be an interesting twist.

my answer to the question is, How many millions of people have beeen airbrushed from history for the sake of a few that manage to get their names in the books.

History is written by the victors in war times. History is written by the living and most never even get their name in the books.

what was the name of the driver of her car. I couldn't tell you. in another 30 years it is doubtfull any one will even remember she had a driver. It is a shame but that is just the way things work in our world.

Not that it matters But 200 years from now no one will ever know i was alive, unless i somehow get turned into Buck Rodgers.

Edited by mysticwerewolf

my answer to the question is, How many millions of people have beeen airbrushed from history for the sake of a few that manage to get their names in the books.

History is written by the victors in war times. History is written by the living and most never even get their name in the books.

what was the name of the driver of her car. I couldn't tell you. in another 30 years it is doubtfull any one will even remember she had a driver. It is a shame but that is just the way things work in our world.

Not that it matters But 200 years from now no one will ever know i was alive, unless i somehow get turned into Buck Rodgers.

Henri Paul

Meh, Not the best outcome for Diana but what do you expect when you marry a mobster from one of the oldest freeloading, extorting, and racketeering crime syndicates in the world?

Meh, Not the best outcome for Diana but what do you expect when you marry a mobster from one of the oldest freeloading, extorting, and racketeering crime syndicates in the world?

Off with your head.

You have not one peice of evidence that any of the Royals engage in mob behaviour. Its pure negativity aimed at them because you liked the rather adulturous Diania.

What do the royals actually do? Except draw on taxpayer money and carry on as a relic of oppression and superiority?

What do the royals actually do? Except draw on taxpayer money and carry on as a relic of oppression and superiority?

They bring in several billion above their cost every year through tourism.

They also protect the UK from Lord Protectors, are head of the military and use Lords to screen laws before they are passed as Acts.

Why does focusing on the next generation of royals automatically mean that Diana is being erased from history? Are we supposed to focus on the queen and her children until they're all in the grave then turn to the next generation? I think what is happening is quite natural.

• Like 1

I never really liked Diana much to be honest. I'll agree she had a **** time of it with Charles, but you can't go round shagging guys behind the Heir to the throne's back and think you can get away with it.

I don't think she's being brushed out though, that's just what happens. The royals don't have any say what goes in the papers, they just have to get on with it like everyone else. If the press stop talking about her after fifteen years, so what? No one's still talking about Jimmy Stewart, Biggy Smallz, Mother Teresa, Varsace or Robert Mitchum. They all died the same time she did though.

Let's face it, Cliff Richards is still alive and making music, and he hasn't been in the papers for 15 years

• Like 1

Off with your head.

You have not one peice of evidence that any of the Royals engage in mob behaviour. Its pure negativity aimed at them because you liked the rather adulturous Diania.

hrmm.. why is it so bad for diana to have sex outside her marriage.. but not her husband? Why is it ok for him? AND his woman was also married at the time..

hrmm.. why is it so bad for diana to have sex outside her marriage.. but not her husband? Why is it ok for him? AND his woman was also married at the time..

Inside marriage, outside marriage, she was a trollop.

I would use the s..t word but its a chat forum.

Both Mr. Hewitt and Diana's brother are red haired men of Anglo-Saxon ancestry, Mr. Hewitt and Mr. Spencer look very similar. Therefore, the 'look alike' argument applied to Mr. Hewitt holds very little clout.

The most compelling factor IMO is that Diana met Hewitt after Harry's birth.

Surely you can't possibly know when they met, can you?

I don't really think Diana has been erased yet... She showed up all over the place when Will and Kate got married- I'm sure she will pop up again when they start having kids, or Harry gets married and starts having kids. There was just an article up today about how Will and Kate went to go see some orchid that was named after Diana.

I'm not sure why cheating on a spouse is a justification to be erased from memory, no matter who you are.

Good article by Andrew Morton about whether her sons will protect her legacy...

http://www.themortonreport.com/celebrity/royals/the-turning-point-for-princess-diana/

Also reading a new fact-fiction chase thriller at the moment about her alleged assassination. I don't think the author is very well known but he's a good writer. The story goes back to the Tudor era. Haven't finished it yet so not sure whether the theory is plausible but it's an enjoyable read. The Vale of Tears by James Murphy

http://www.amazon.com/The-Vale-of-Tears-ebook/dp/B008RCHVAK

Inside marriage, outside marriage, she was a trollop.

I would use the s..t word but its a chat forum.

you did not answer my question

why is it wrong for diana

but ok for her husband to cheat on her with a married woman? Why is it right for him to be cheating and not her? (personally i find it wrong on both sides, but you seem to have chosen that she is the only evil here)

She'll never be forgotten by those who loved her, me included, but it's sad to hear her fountain has been let go. Let's hope whoever's responsible learns of it's condition - or someone could start a petition maybe?

They bring in several billion above their cost every year through tourism.

They also protect the UK from Lord Protectors, are head of the military and use Lords to screen laws before they are passed as Acts.

Who are the royals but the descendants of the most successful warlords?

Who are the royals but the descendants of the most successful warlords?

No actually they are parasites who obtained their wealth over the centuries by robbing the very people they pretend to rule over...

• Like 1

No actually they are parasites who obtained their wealth over the centuries by robbing the very people they pretend to rule over...

I agree 101%. The tourists would still stop by the famous buildings and castles without the oofy old queen, her geeky, philandering son and their inbred cousins. Heck, without those pesky rodents living in those monstrosities the UK could turn them into awesome museums and maybe even a shopping mall to generate some real jobs and income.