Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

National Atomic Testing Museum Sept. 22.

If we construct a ship and charge its hull up with an electric field of 100,000 volts we dont get the level of warp predicted by Special Relativity which would be tiny. The effect is extremely powerful.

In which case, howcome powerlines arent floating off into space? its charged metal after all. Also surely you would have to charge one side of the hull to get any direction?

I assume its more complicated an I imagine. Just a little more info would be interesting to see.

I am wondering what "secret" information they could possibly have that hasn't been heard already. Military personnel may have more information than the rest of us but anything top secret will not be able to be disclosed. Still I am interested and will keep an eye out for information following this event. A home star, species profile, pictures, mode of transportation, or goals of alien species would be welcome information.

A home star, species profile, pictures, mode of transportation, or goals of alien species would be welcome information.

None of that will matter until they roll out debris, a body, an actual ship or something like that.

They sell DVD's? Red flag!!! Red flag!!!

:tu: ..... these "incredible disclosures" always comes with an agenda. Buy this, buy that.

Red flag indeed.

For anyone who wishes to attend the September 22 UFO lecture at the National Atomic Testing Museum, but can not, a DVD of the program will be available through the museum's online store, about one month later. The cost is expected to be $14.95 (U.S. Dollars).

A few years ago I CNN had something about someone inventing a flying saucer (or UFO). I don't remember the whole think though...

Something about a donut shaped craft filled with plasma(ionized gas)...

I don't know what happened to that guy...or his project...

In which case, howcome powerlines arent floating off into space? its charged metal after all. Also surely you would have to charge one side of the hull to get any direction?

I assume its more complicated an I imagine. Just a little more info would be interesting to see.

Two problems preventing it -

1. The voltage in the wire is AC not DC (It cycles between positive and negative 50 times a second)

2. The Earths charge is neutral (Why plugs have an Earth pin)

If the Earth had a positive charge and the wire had a postive charge it would intend float off into space (or if both were negative).

I am wondering what "secret" information they could possibly have that hasn't been heard already. Military personnel may have more information than the rest of us but anything top secret will not be able to be disclosed. Still I am interested and will keep an eye out for information following this event. A home star, species profile, pictures, mode of transportation, or goals of alien species would be welcome information.

Maybe they've been dropping objects from a tower like Galileo and timing how long they take to hit the ground -

1. Two hollow metal spheres of the same size and shape.

2. One is charged up with a voltage and one isnt.

3. They fail to hit the ground at the same time.

4. Investigations show that time dialation for the charged sphere is different than what it should be.

They rerun the experiment -

1. Same experiment except the person doing it is going to sit inside the charged sphere.

2. Again the spheres fail to hit the ground at the same time.

3. Investigations this time show that time dialation for the rest of the universe was different than what it should be.

4. They conclude that magnetic fields are relative to the observer and that they curve spacetime.

They put two and two together and realise Mossitto-Lorentz is right not Einstein. They search for an ether and realise -

1. The Higgs Field is the ether.

They sell DVD's? Red flag!!! Red flag!!!

:tu: ..... these "incredible disclosures" always comes with an agenda. Buy this, buy that.

Red flag indeed.

personally I liked the sarcasm in Sweets post :innocent:

Hi MacGuffin!...Thanks for the information buddy, I have known that there is a distinct correlation between nuclear facilities and UFO's for a long time, and according to this Rense article, perhaps there is an awful lot of information to be revealed by the Atomic Energy Commission..?

http://rense.com/general20/fo.htm

Cheers buddy.

More and more it seems that human 'messing' with nuclear matter is messing up the boundries of reality...?

In his book 'The Bridge to Infinity'......Bruce Cathie says (page 86)

According to all the evidence now available there is not much doubt that the formation and dissolution of matter is directly related to

the harmonic geometric interaction of the infinitely variable wave-forms of light. Our own reality being a manifestation of wave-forms which are

locked into a series of patterns within a clearly defined set of mathematical boundries. It follows that there are an infinite number of other

realities above and below the harmonic level of the one that we are aware of, which again would have their own set of mathematical boundries

set at the appropriate harmonic intervals.

Perhaps atomic explosions etc....breach the 'clearly defined set of mathematical boundries...'and open up a reality over-lap..?

Hence the UFO correlation with nuclear facilities...?

• Like 1

1. The voltage in the wire is AC not DC (It cycles between positive and negative 50 times a second)

If the Earth had a positive charge and the wire had a postive charge it would intend float off into space (or if both were negative).

Makes sense.

Are you saying that gravity IS electromagnetisim or that they are separate but have similar effects? If your saying the former, then if the earth is neutral how does it have gravity unless everything around it is charged one way or the other?

Most of it I knew already.

Maybe you knew it, but I sincerely doubt that you understood it, by all means of respect.

When we look at the electrons mass and apply Special Relativity we expect to see a weak gravity field from the particle. Far too weak to be of any use to us if we wanted to construct a warp drive.

How exactly do you propose to make a warp drive from electrons?

But with Mossitto-Lorentz gravity it is of course different.

And wrong.

Opposite charges attract more than like charges repel and the difference is mistaken as the force called gravity.

This needs to be explained in more detail. Please do elaborate.

Once we realise that its electro-magnetism (an electric field or a magnetic field) that curves spacetime then its a whole new ball game.

Yes, it would. However, so far all evidence points to the fact that mass is curving space time, not electromagnetism. If you can show me any evidence of the latter, please do so. And yes, I am very familiar with the Heim theory, which is not really a theory as it is full of flaws.

If we construct a ship and charge its hull up with an electric field of 100,000 volts we dont get the level of warp predicted by Special Relativity which would be tiny. The effect is extremely powerful.

This is naturally utter nonsense. The Theory of Special Relativity makes no such predictions whatsoever. And, your subsequent post essentially shows that.

Correct. Most Power distribution lines are AC, however, some are DC. And high voltage.

Yes, it is indeed. But so is space. How does that fit with this statement of yours?

Since space is overall charge free, how do you propose this would work?

Obviously, it does not. Your physics is flawed.

Cheers,

Badeskov

Maybe you knew it, but I sincerely doubt that you understood it, by all means of respect.

By all means of respect, you don't even know enough about UFOs to do a simple check on the movements of Venus during nighttime sightings, but you sure get angry at me for even trying to do so.

I submit that maybe you're not as big an "expert" on these things as you pretend to be. LOL

Maybe they've been dropping objects from a tower like Galileo and timing how long they take to hit the ground -

1. Two hollow metal spheres of the same size and shape.

2. One is charged up with a voltage and one isnt.

3. They fail to hit the ground at the same time.

4. Investigations show that time dialation for the charged sphere is different than what it should be.

They rerun the experiment -

1. Same experiment except the person doing it is going to sit inside the charged sphere.

2. Again the spheres fail to hit the ground at the same time.

3. Investigations this time show that time dialation for the rest of the universe was different than what it should be.

4. They conclude that magnetic fields are relative to the observer and that they curve spacetime.

They put two and two together and realise Mossitto-Lorentz is right not Einstein. They search for an ether and realise -

1. The Higgs Field is the ether.

you might be interested in Boyd Bushman's experiment that he talks about here....regarding magnetic fields...

[media=]

[/media]

By all means of respect, you don't even know enough about UFOs to do a simple check on the movements of Venus during nighttime sightings, but you sure get angry at me for even trying to do so.

I submit that maybe you're not as big an "expert" on these things as you pretend to be. LOL

Please elaborate on how my statement above had anything to do with Venus whatsoever....you are getting VERY desperate McG. You really should stay away from things you do not understand.

Cheers,

Badeskov

Please elaborate on how my statement above had anything to do with Venus whatsoever....you are getting VERY desperate McG. You really should stay away from things you do not understand.

As you know perfectly well, I was referring to the other thread about how the guy urinated on himself when he saw a nighttime UFO. I was the one who thought to mention that Venus had been responsible for a number of UFO sightings, but none of you "skeptics" even thought to check that.

Nor do you know anything at all about the topic of this thread, which is UFOs and nuclear weapons. At least you know nothing about it compared to me, and have not even mentioned one sighting, witness or document related to this subject. Nothing.

Just a lot of bluster and guff, and not very honest at all. Not an "expert" on any of these matters related to UFO history either--far from it.

As you know perfectly well, I was referring to the other thread about how the guy urinated on himself when he saw a nighttime UFO.

Yes, I figured as much. Why bring this into this thread when the other thread is ongoing?

I was the one who thought to mention that Venus had been responsible for a number of UFO sightings, but none of you "skeptics" even thought to check that.

Uhm, while why should we, maybe we did? A perfectly valid possible explanation has already been put forth. But in this context, did you not claim that you checked and that no planets were visible at that time (and you were wrong).

Nor do you know anything at all about the topic of this thread, which is UFOs and nuclear weapons.

Oh really?!

At least you know nothing about it compared to me, and have not even mentioned one sighting, witness or document related to this subject. Nothing.

You have no knowledge of my background and my knowledge. Yet you have the audacity to make a comparison to yourself, one that has demonstrably not knowledge. Funny.

Just a lot of bluster and guff, and not very honest at all. Not an "expert" on any of these matters related to UFO history either--far from it.

Good, then please refute the points I made above. Can you? No, because you don't have the knowledge to do so.

Cheers,

Badeskov

Yet you have the audacity to make a comparison to yourself, one that has demonstrably not knowledge.

Yes I do. On this thread all I see is a bunch of guff, not that you have any knowledge about the topic, which happens to be UFOs and nuclear weapons.

If you know something about that, I have not seen even one iota of proof of it. Nothing. Not one UFO case. Not one document. Not one witness. I have posted information about these things many times, but I've never seen you post anything even remotely related to it.

If you know something I don't about UFOs and nuclear weapons, I have yet to see the slightest proof of that.

Yes I do. On this thread all I see is a bunch of guff, not that you have any knowledge about the topic, which happens to be UFOs and nuclear weapons.

If you know something about that, I have not seen even one iota of proof of it. Nothing. Not one UFO case. Not one document. Not one witness. I have posted information about these things many times, but I've never seen you post anything even remotely related to it.

If you know something I don't about UFOs and nuclear weapons, I have yet to see the slightest proof of that.

By all means of respect, you have now turned yourself into the ignorant believer you probably have been all the time. But since you are posting in this thread and alluding to I do not know anything, please do elaborate on the following:

• How exactly do you propose to make a warp drive from electrons?
  • All evidence points to the fact that mass is curving space time, not electromagnetism. If you can show me any evidence of the latter, please do so. And yes, I am very familiar with the Heim theory, which is not really a theory as it is full of flaws.
  • Where does the Special theory of Relativity make any predictions regarding electromagnetism?

Frankly, you have no idea of technology, nor do you seem able to comprehend when it is explained to you even in rather simple terms.

Cheers,

Badeskov

By all means of respect, you have now turned yourself into the ignorant believer you probably have been all the time. But since you are posting in this thread and alluding to I do not know anything, please do elaborate on the following

That's NOT the subject of this thread, although you are doing a good job at derailing it--again.

I repeat: if you know anything at all about the history of UFOs and nuclear weapons, then by all means feel free to post it here. LOL

That's NOT the subject of this thread, although you are doing a good job at derailing it--again.

I repeat: if you know anything at all about the history of UFOs and nuclear weapons, then by all means feel free to post it here. LOL

What do you mean? The topic of this thread is pretty clear, which is electromagnetism and gravity, which is what I posted towards. And then you come in talking about Venus and your delusions about your knowledge pointing to another thread...please tell me how that is relevant?

You need to focus.

Cheers,

Badeskov

What do you mean? The topic of this thread is pretty clear, which is electromagnetism and gravity, which is what I posted towards. And then you come in talking about Venus and your delusions about your knowledge pointing to another thread...please tell me how that is relevant?

That's not true either. You'd better go back to the OP and check the topic of this thread.

Nothing more to say, Bad? Not a guy who sticks around very long after he has been proven wrong.

I wouldn't hold my breath waiting him to post any information about UFOs and nuclear weapons, because I sincerely doubt that he has any.