Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

UFO Buzz Over Osaka Japan

Simbi Laveau

I've seen it over China, people won't belive me though funny how this has just came about now ay Boonazrcy and MentalCase.

• Like 1

they are cming... we are screwed

Who?

Cheers,

Badeskov

I've seen it over China, people won't belive me though funny how this has just came about now ay Boonazrcy and MentalCase.

Listen, I'm not doubting your personal sighting. However, the video you showed us as an example was Chinese Lanterns (if not, then Abe suggested it was merely the city lights). So if it was similar, then there's a good chance they might have been the same. I don't understand why you took my reply as a personal insult.

I've had UFO sightings myself. Actually, two events that I consider unexplainable to the general public. My gut feeling is government crafts for my sightings, but it's hard to say. The behavior of the crafts in my sightings defies standard, prosaic explanations and known laws of aerodynamics. I do not think they were piloted by ET though. That's a huge step. Although, it could have been ET. I'm not crossing that out as an explanation.

I'm sure you've seen something extraordinary. Perhaps you will never find a perfect example of what you saw (a verbal interpretation would suffice). Please do not take offense by my opinion. I am one guy out of a few billion. I'm going to side with you and say it defies basic explanation. BUT, I've seen some perfect examples of "ufo" type behavior, or what I thought was. Then as I kept watching, it turns out to be a plane or something else mundane. Sometimes the angle of a plane, etc., can make you think other-worldly. That's perfectly fine. When something doesn't make sense, we instantly think outside the box. Well, some of us do!!

Good Day!

• Like 1

Several people reported to Twitter that they saw a group of lights forming a triangular shape and flashing green, red and white in the night sky above Izumi city in Osaka Prefecture.

Twitter aka The New MUFON. Wth?? So if I see an alien in my backyard, do I report it to Twitter? That's a rhetorical question btw. ;)

• Like 1

they are cming... we are screwed

Nah, Japan'll be fine - they have Godzilla.

• Like 3

Nah, Japan'll be fine - they have Godzilla.

And Gamera,Mothra and Varan too.

When it comes to fighting aliens ,no bickering about who works for which studio !^_^

Listen, I'm not doubting your personal sighting. However, the video you showed us as an example was Chinese Lanterns (if not, then Abe suggested it was merely the city lights). So if it was similar, then there's a good chance they might have been the same. I don't understand why you took my reply as a personal insult.

I've had UFO sightings myself. Actually, two events that I consider unexplainable to the general public. My gut feeling is government crafts for my sightings, but it's hard to say. The behavior of the crafts in my sightings defies standard, prosaic explanations and known laws of aerodynamics. I do not think they were piloted by ET though. That's a huge step. Although, it could have been ET. I'm not crossing that out as an explanation.

I'm sure you've seen something extraordinary. Perhaps you will never find a perfect example of what you saw (a verbal interpretation would suffice). Please do not take offense by my opinion. I am one guy out of a few billion. I'm going to side with you and say it defies basic explanation. BUT, I've seen some perfect examples of "ufo" type behavior, or what I thought was. Then as I kept watching, it turns out to be a plane or something else mundane. Sometimes the angle of a plane, etc., can make you think other-worldly. That's perfectly fine. When something doesn't make sense, we instantly think outside the box. Well, some of us do!!

Good Day!

Thanks MentalCase, sorry if I came across like a bit of an idiot but I know what I saw and apperciate you sharing you're experience. I'm not saying I saw ET but deffenatly their is craft out there that we the general public don't have any idea about whether it be black op or ET.

• Like 1

Well, it is encouraging to read that the UFO is apparently adhering to international conventions for using the proper colors for navigational lighting.

• Like 1

Well it is getting close to Christmas you know ! :tu:

I want a LED R/C chopper ! and some Watermelon flavored Aliens ,and a pony with a Bow on it !

• Like 2

Well it is getting close to Christmas you know ! :tu:

I want a LED R/C chopper ! and some Watermelon flavored Aliens ,and a pony with a Bow on it !

Well, the pony sounds nice at least. :santa:

Nothing on youtube. That makes me suspicious. Everyone owning a camera phone over there, someone would have caught it.

I would bet money someone uploaded something on mixi ,but I haven't looked .

When I have a few hours to plod thru the blogs there,I will take a look .

The have their own social networks .mixi and ameoba .They upload their stuff on there a lot .

Excuse me? Do you have some kind of personal issue with me for some reason?

Tell me something. What exactly have I done to you? Seriously.

First you insinuate that I have "a small minded brain" for who knows what reason over in another thread, and now you continue with this?

So tell me, what exactly is your beef with me?

Thanks in advance for a clear description of my transgressions against you.

• Like 1