Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Bone Reader

Rick Waid

Hi everyone, I went to a pow wow and paid thirty five dollars for a ten minute read from the bone reader Margo. I pulled a card from her deck and it was a wolf and she told me I had great energy and told me something is coming up for extra money. Talked about my back and the name Steve, I have read this name many times in my reads for people but maye it was for me because rarely does the name connect with the person I am reading. Just wondering if anyone has had a read from her. She had cool eyes. She told me it is time to do what I have been wanting to do. Dont play games the time is right. I have the audio I will try to figure how to get it from a cassette. Thanks

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rick Waid

• Gummug

• Ashotep

Popular Days

I've never had a read from her, and I've never even heard of a bone reader. How can she be a bone reader if she uses cards? Don't know if this is the answer you were looking for...

Never heard of the bone reader. To me what she told you sounds kind of general, could fit anyone.

• Like 1

She talked so fast and there were no specifics. But maybe I wanted it to be good and for some reason it felt good. And at the end she she wanted us to hug where both of are hearts touched.