Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Natures Engineers May Become Extinct

Simbi Laveau

That is bad, and most people don't know just how bad that is.

• Like 4

Save the Spineless!!!

What is also sad is that the article felt the need to define vertebrates and invertebrates for its readership. How can we care about what we don't know, or care enough to know about basic biology.

Edited by QuiteContrary
  • Like 4

*shakes head*

Let's all go be lords of the flies .

Only ignorance of the decline in invertibrate biodiversity over the last thirty years could allow you to be complacent.

I don't think ignorance is any basis to build an opinion on.

Br Cornelius

Albert Einstein said that if bees were to vanish that Mankind has only 4 years of life left. they go extinct, so do we.

• Like 1

"They produce a lot of the things that humans rely on and they produce them for free."

Hope the Government don't read this bit or they will tax us for their hard work.

• Like 1

Bugger and I just love Bee vomit. :yes:

Well, I would not particularly miss the "killer" bees that have decimated and displaced the European variety, nor the RIFA fire ant, emerald ash borer, Asian long-horned beetle ... .

Albert Einstein said that if bees were to vanish that Mankind has only 4 years of life left. they go extinct, so do we.

Sorry to pour water on it, but he never said that. Einstein was a physicist, not an entomologist so had no interest in the subject, and no records show he ever said it. However the sentiment certainly rings true, if too many of the 'workers' in the natural world become extinct, then the whole ecosystem becomes unsustainable in it's present form.

Bugger and I just love Bee vomit. :yes:

LOL

So is this part of the 6th extinction? Or has man dug himself a grave? I don't believe people are understanding how bad this is. I do hope people get a slap across the face before its too late.

Edited by jesspy

There are a lot of foods you can kiss goodbye without bees.

This guy will be upset if the bees disappear post-126933-0-75533800-1346572661_thumb.

Not as much as me... Save the bees... Must have MEAD!!