Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Worst end to a TV show that wasn't cancelled

None of the above

Though I did misspeak by saying they showed up at the door, here's the last minute of the series - comedy gold...

[media=]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r3Lxh1yEO5U[/media]

Thanks for putting that up. I really loved Alf. Wouldn't work at all for today's children, but I'm glad it was part of my chiildhood - yay for the 80's!

• 1 month later...

I just recently saw this scene in YouTube. It's from a Turkish movie called ''Kareteci Kız 1973''. I don't know, if it's the end of the movie, but i'd like to share it with you, because it's a related topic. It's so pourly acted, that i don't know, if i should laugh at it or cry...

[media=]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nzK6VN-hwhw[/media]

Edited by CuriousGreek
  • Like 1

I just recently saw this scene in YouTube. It's from a Turkish movie called ''Kareteci Kız 1973''. I don't know, if it's the end of the movie, but i'd like to share it with you, because it's a related topic. It's so pourly acted, that i don't know, if i should laugh at it or cry...

[media=]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nzK6VN-hwhw[/media]

That was terrible! :lol: It makes you think that if they shot fewer movies and more directors the world would be better off...

• Like 1

That was terrible! :lol: It makes you think that if they shot fewer movies and more directors the world would be better off...

True that, pal! :P

I know it's not a TV show, but the ending of the movie The Mist made me wanna punch a baby.

Twin Peaks hands down.

I was gnawing my fist in frustration for weeks after that last episode, knowing that it was cancelled, hanging in midair like that.

Also Miracles and Point Pleasant. The cancelling of Miracles really annoyed me since it was hinting of a much larger picture to expand in to during the whole first season, and I liked the whole premise of the show.

A few others was Haunted , and Apparitions (which was a mini series but I really would have liked to see more of it)

EDIT: To add that I read the thread title totally wrong. All of these show was cancelled.But regardless they ended badly since there was promise of more. :)

Edited by EllJay

*Gasp* Wash out your mouth with soap! Thats just crazy talk ;)

I've got one of the original spacesuits from the 'Fire in Space' episode, some smaller original props and a full size Centurion in the lounge.

I met most of the cast in Birmingham some years ago... I'm a little bit of a fan.

I've actually since then acquired the first season but I have still to give it a proper run (re-watching the original again). I'll give it a shot!