Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Raptor photoshop

Imaginarynumber1

Special delivery on request...

LOTR.jpg

I was going to change the hand to a claw and use the 'all seeing eye' for a profile view of a faded out raptor, but time was ticking so I had to leave it as it is for now.

Holy fruitcake... WOW that is just excellent ..I am speechless ..lol

• Like 2

I wish I could Photoshop ,but I can't on the phone . You guys should do album covers .

So many famous album covers.

After the gold rush raptor,zip gun boogie raptor ,raptor Hendrix experience ,Ziggy raptor . Ramones raptors . God save the raptor ,its only rock and roll but I raptor

• Like 1

I could have sworn I saw some posts of raptor fun,at the expense of the east coast tragedy ,but I cannot seem to find them now....

This is great fun ,but images of incidents where people ,you know ,DIED ,and some are still suffering ,is rather tasteless.

Just my two cents .

So a hurricane is where you drawn the line? Not a soldier being shot in the head or the WTC being blown up? :no:

Humor truly is not universal. Besides, we are a tasteless group of people, anyway.

• Like 6

I view ALL of the photoshop raptor pics are art.. I love each one..

I do not think there is anything these guys cannot do ..Sometimes to the odd one or two, it might not appeal to their taste.. but over all it is art, and I don't think it is set out to upset anyone

It's a great thread and fun to look at...

• Like 5

I could have sworn I saw some posts of raptor fun,at the expense of the east coast tragedy ,but I cannot seem to find them now....

This is great fun ,but images of incidents where people ,you know ,DIED ,and some are still suffering ,is rather tasteless.

Just my two cents .

The post is still here (quoted below). I personally didn't find it tasteless at all, and it certainly didn't appear to be done "at the expense of" anyone. Those could just as well have been photos from anywhere that flooding has occurred.

Bad news... It's not a hurricane hitting the east coast of the US....

IT'S RAPTORS!!!!

raptor33.jpg

raptor34.jpg

raptor35.jpg

• Like 4

I take the hurricane raptor pics as being topical not offensive. And funny :)

• Like 3

So a hurricane is where you drawn the line? Not a soldier being shot in the head or the WTC being blown up? :no:

Humor truly is not universal. Besides, we are a tasteless group of people, anyway.

No,I found them all tasteless ,including the one of people fleeing from smoke of an explosion . I'm guessing its because all of them occured where I live. Didn't see the soldier one I don't think .

Next time tragedy occurs where you live ,I will be sure to make one of all the images with devastation ,directly affecting.g you life.

Friends of mine are homeless,and people are still without heat or water,might be why I find mocking sandy images so especially uncalled for,at this point in time.

I know 13 people who died on 911,and I am a 911 first responder . So....so sorry for having a ******* clue as to what is acceptable,even as a joke .

No,I found them all tasteless ,including the one of people fleeing from smoke of an explosion . I'm guessing its because all of them occured where I live. Didn't see the soldier one I don't think .

Next time tragedy occurs where you live ,I will be sure to make one of all the images with devastation ,directly affecting.g you life.

Friends of mine are homeless,and people are still without heat or water,might be why I find mocking sandy images so especially uncalled for,at this point in time.

I know 13 people who died on 911,and I am a 911 first responder . So....so sorry for having a ******* clue as to what is acceptable,even as a joke .

Nobody is making fun of the people who have suffered from these tragedies. I suggest you take a step back and try to just enjoy the actual intention behind these pictures, which is to have fun.

• Like 5

No one is belittling anybody, nor mocking anybody who may have suffered. You don't like it, stay out of the thread.

• Like 4

homer-facepalm.jpg

Why is this conversation even occurring in a thread about PHOTOSHOPPING RAPTORS!

(I know, I should have photoshopped a raptor facepalming. I just don't have the time right now.)

Edited by Imaginarynumber1
  • Like 5

homer-facepalm.jpg

Why is this conversation even occurring in a thread about PHOTOSHOPPING RAPTORS!

(I know, I should have photoshopped a raptor facepalming. I just don't have the time right now.)

Actually you should for future reference lol

• Like 2

I'm sure if I don't someone else will :D

I've been meaning to for a long time now... but if my lawn is any indication, it might still be a while... :P

• Like 1

I've been meaning to for a long time now... but if my lawn is any indication, it might still be a while... :P

Someone is sure to get around to making a good one sooner or later.

• Like 1

This thread is so great! Makes me wish I knew how to photoshop! Or post a pic to a thread, I still don't know how to do that.

• Like 1

I used this on one of my earlier raptor pics. Really needs a touch up but too short on time at the moment.

dino%20palm.jpg

• Like 7

Okay, not exactly the best I could do, but it works I suppose...

prehistoricfacepalm.jpg

:P

I used this on one of my earlier raptor pics. Really needs a touch up but too short on time at the moment.

dino%20palm.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Edited by Beckys_Mom
  • Like 3

Finally downloaded GIMP. Just a question to the other guys using it. When you are cutting a raptor or something out of another picture, do you use the eraser tool and just go around its edges or is there some magic button that will do it for me? lol

Finally downloaded GIMP. Just a question to the other guys using it. When you are cutting a raptor or something out of another picture, do you use the eraser tool and just go around its edges or is there some magic button that will do it for me? lol

I primarily use the free select tool for cutting. You might find

useful, as it covers a lot of good tools and methods used for this kind of photo manipulation.
  • Like 1