Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Raptor photoshop

Imaginarynumber1

k, I made a GIMP but how do you post it? Do I have to upload it to the common gallery or does UM have private galleries/?

There are a lot of places that offer free image hosting, and yes you can upload directly to UM's gallery too. I use photobucket myself, but have also used flickr.

Well darnit. I'll haveta get a photobucket. it attached as a thumbnail. I have never used gimp before..lol kid is better at it than me!!

k, I made a GIMP but how do you post it? Do I have to upload it to the common gallery or does UM have private galleries/?

I just use photobucket and copy the image url so I can paste it in the body of my post instead of as an attachment.

• Like 1

I figured it out lol

Great start Wild :)

Its the idea as much as the implementation and your idea works.

I use PhotoBucket for my image hosting, it does what it says on the tin, and even has some image editing tools too.

Edited by Junior Chubb
  • Like 2

The Chubb's avatar is hilarious!! I love this thread. Let see... I am gonna go find something else to gimp

It's a lot of fun playing around with GIMP :D

Well darnit. I'll haveta get a photobucket. it attached as a thumbnail. I have never used gimp before..lol kid is better at it than me!!

Don't worry about artistic skills. Mine usually have no real skill, just a raptor posted on top of another pic, it's the effort that counts.

Your one is funny too, great start. :)

It's a lot of fun playing around with GIMP :D

Its more fun than playing with a gimp ;)

• Like 4

Pop_Up_Cake_raptor.jpgyay!! The kid is good at this, she takes digital design courses. I am very very primative when it comes to photoshopping. She is the GIMP master!!
  • Like 3

number-ones-psy-gangnam-styleraptorstyle.jpgOppa raptor style

Haha, that's really funny.

It's fun isn't it?

• Like 1

it''s ridiculously fun. And I'm learning from my daughter how to make these. I get an idea, find the pics, and she shows me her GIMP magics..all this time I thought she was wasting on the computer...

• Like 1

I thought it was about time I created my own raptor pic... I don't have any fancy programme...I just used my paintshop pro and painted it all in.. ( re-painted the lines and numbers in the background ) .I cannot cut around and paste into images like you guys can..

But anyhoo I gave this a go...

__A_RATOR_SUSPECT.png

It's one of my favourite movies of all time.. It could use a raptor lol

Edited by Beckys_Mom
  • Like 8