Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Raptor photoshop

Imaginarynumber1

Man you're on a roll Night Walker. :tu:

'Tis a great way to spend some spare time. One more for the road:

raptorathangingrock2.jpg

• Like 4

Dunk-Raptor.jpg

Loved this one... And to add I love what you have added to your avatar :P

raptordeepwater.jpg
  • Like 6

raptorhamlet.jpg
  • Like 4

Bloody hell NW, you are churning them out... Its a non-stop raptor shop :)

Bloody hell NW, you are churning them out... Its a non-stop raptor shop :)

I find my own compulsion to rapt fascinating. Velociraptors have some strange attraction over me - they are both terrifying and comically expressive. Photoshopping them into iconic imagery creates an alternate reality which reflects that. I don't know how much deeper my creative well is but here's another:

raptormermaid2.jpg

• Like 5

I find my own compulsion to rapt fascinating. Velociraptors have some strange attraction over me - they are both terrifying and comically expressive. Photoshopping them into iconic imagery creates an alternate reality which reflects that. I don't know how much deeper my creative well is but here's another:

raptormermaid2.jpg

It's an oddly addicting past-time. I enjoy imagining an alternate reality where Raptors are Hollywood biggest movie stars.

Oh, you silly Raptors.

• Like 1

raptorpulpfiction.jpg
  • Like 7

raptorpulpfiction.jpg

Oh my word, the funny thing about that picture is, the raptor actually looks a lot like Tim Roth from Pulp Fiction lol

• Like 3

raptorpulpfiction3b.jpg
  • Like 5

raptorpulpfiction4b.jpg
  • Like 6

Today I was with my boss driving to a job about an hour inland from where I live, starts to get a bit rural by then, and drove through an old tourist town and past a small woodcarving shop.

Out the front they had a 2 metre tall Raptor carving, fully painted. Drove past it so quick though, wish I asked my boss to stop so I could get a picture of it, would have been perfect for this thread

• Like 4

Today I was with my boss driving to a job about an hour inland from where I live, starts to get a bit rural by then, and drove through an old tourist town and past a small woodcarving shop.

Out the front they had a 2 metre tall Raptor carving, fully painted. Drove past it so quick though, wish I asked my boss to stop so I could get a picture of it, would have been perfect for this thread

OMG. You simply MUST get a photo of it for this thread. Please, please, please make it your mission to do so...

raptorpulpfiction6a.jpg

• Like 5

Okay it's on my raptor to-do list. :)

I tried searching for it online, couldn't find any photos of the raptor carving but I found out they have a Dinosaur Exhibition there. Could get some good snaps if I head back out.

resized_d362539aMK_300_300_FitSquare.JPG

http://kalamunda.inm...o-life/7601027/

Reading through that article makes me now think it wasn't a wood carving just a life size model, probably fibre-glass or something. Still effective though.

Edited by DKO
  • Like 1

raptortherapy.jpg
  • Like 4

8241828395_1b41eeafe0.jpg

LOL! That's hilarious.

It's not that often I truly Laugh Out Loud, but this thread really gets to me. Excellent work guys. You should somehow make money from this. T-shirts?

8241828395_1b41eeafe0.jpg

Ahhh I bit my tongue laughing at that.. You GIT !!! :lol:

velociraptorthemepark.jpg

Haha, That raptor with his hands up is the best.

• Like 1