Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

A Haunted Couch? (video)

Still Waters

If a pipe breaks you call a plumber, if your car breaks down you take it to a mechanic, so who do you call if you think your house is haunted?

One store is actually selling what they believe is a haunted piece of furniture.

Consignment Furniture in Waco has a couch from the 50's they say erased information from a computer and possibly even caused a death.

When it comes to paranormal activity, there are two types of people, believers and skeptics.

Dean McNeil is a believer.

http://www.kcentv.co...ory/19440172/sd

Good find Still Waters, Would not like to sleep on that couch overnight, I dont really know enough about Haunted items but still a good video :)

Nothing like pointless filler in the news. I guess the squirrel waterskiing segment was done too much. I also guess wearing a shirt and hat with logo means you are professional in that field.

hmmmm.

fbi_female_body_inspector_hat-p148983248682797236en7ph_216.jpg

Edited by Brian Topp

A 60 year old piece of furniture,with stains and holes in it .

Someone randomly died when he gets a new item in his store ,and its haunted ?

Did they check it for a magnet ?

Hauntings drain energy,not erase your hard drive.

Unhaunted ,given its overall condition ,100 bucks at the most. He's nuts if he think anyone will pay 3000$ for a stained holey item .

Add it sticks people with pointy objects,possibly loose springs ,as couches that old prob have some springs ,and it makes it even less appealing .

Edited by Simbi Laveau

I'd like to get rid of my old couch...for a price...hmmmm... it does seem to render dogs motionless...eats money, food, and writing instruments...even burps occasionally... and never stays in one place...

• Like 1

Anyone dumb enough to buy a "haunted couch" is probably also dumb enough to be completely happy with their purchase.

I have an old cat scratching post .Its seriously haunted .It's all shredded and ripped up,as if it was attacked by something with claws .scary .

I think its worth about a 1500$ ....hmmmmm