Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Seems Chuck Norris is scared of something

Corp

Ugh, my Norris joke failed. Done to many times I guess. *shrug*

Joke? :o

I contend that there is nothing but conjecture on this forum. There is no way to give formal proof in this type of media. Honey, i don't think my opinions are fact. You need to read my disclaimers. I am not here for sport. Are you?

"You're not the boss of me. :w00t:"

And immaturity is a hallmark of an alcoholic. So how are you these days? Dry?

So it is conjecture then. That is fine, but conjecture is not fact and should not be presented as such.

You're not the boss of me. :w00t: I read or not read what I damn well please and ask you any questions I want. Now you, of course, do not have to answer, but since you think your opinions are facts your posts no longer interest me very much.

PS Chuck Norris is afraid of Nick Saban!! :whistle:

Bruce Lee vs. Chuck Norris:

[media=]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bqzQ2qrtBeg[/media]

Okay I have to admit, he is probably still hurting from that fight. Why does Chuck keep looking at the camera and shouting "cut"? That's not in the script ...

I contend that there is nothing but conjecture on this forum. There is no way to give formal proof in this type of media. Honey, i don't think my opinions are fact. You need to read my disclaimers. I am not here for sport. Are you?

"You're not the boss of me. :w00t:"

And immaturity is a hallmark of an alcoholic. So how are you these days? Dry?

You said Bush was an active alcoholic while in office, not "I think" Bush was an active alcoholic while in office. The first is a statement of fact, the other is an opinion. Since you had no proof you must think that opinion is a fact.

Lack of a sense of humor is the hallmark of an ass. In English we don't start sentences with "and". So perhaps you are a dumb ass.

Edited by Bama13
  • Like 1

I also have a disclaimer that you obviously have not read.

So I will continue to state, Bush was an active alcoholic while he was sitting in the Oval Office. One of the main characteristic of an alcoholic is their propensity to lie, to habitually lie. It was a lie to say that he recovered. No documentation backs up his statement. He didn't go to AA and has no one that went thru the recovery with him, other than family who would lie for him as well. So basically, to me, he was an active alcoholic in the Oval Office and took this country on one hell of a drunken and destructive joy ride.

My bet is Norris was a drinking buddy.

So hhow is your 401K?

You said Bush was an active alcoholic while in office, not "I think" Bush was an active alcoholic while in office. The first is a statement of fact, the other is an opinion. Since you had no proof you must think that opinion is a fact.

Lack of a sense of humor is the hallmark of an ass. In English we don't start sentences with "and". So perhaps you are a dumb ass.

Edited by regeneratia

So how is your 401K?

oo-oooo! Can I answer? Mine is better than it's been in 11 years. Since March 2001 to be exact... :clap: :clap: :clap:

oo-oooo! Can I answer? Mine is better than it's been in 11 years. Since March 2001 to be exact... :clap: :clap: :clap:

Ahh, it is always good to hear a happy story.

I also have a disclaimer that you obviously have not read.

So I will continue to state, Bush was an active alcoholic while he was sitting in the Oval Office. One of the main characteristic of an alcoholic is their propensity to lie, to habitually lie. It was a lie to say that he recovered. No documentation backs up his statement. He didn't go to AA and has no one that went thru the recovery with him, other than family who would lie for him as well. So basically, to me, he was an active alcoholic in the Oval Office and took this country on one hell of a drunken and destructive joy ride.

My bet is Norris was a drinking buddy.

So hhow is your 401K?

So you still think your opinions are facts. Whatever you have to tell yourself to sleep at night is OK with me. Remember that everyone is entitled to their own opinion but no one is entitled to their own reality.

You know, I don't have to correct your misreadings. I will leave them for you to correct.

So you still think your opinions are facts. Whatever you have to tell yourself to sleep at night is OK with me. Remember that everyone is entitled to their own opinion but no one is entitled to their own reality.