Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes

DKO

The teaser to the new Metal Gear solid has been released. The Fox Engine the game is made on looks awesome.

Here's the gameplay video.

http://youtu.be/L5IVOs5Pxh8

This link has extra gameplay footage at the end. Can't embed the video.

http://au.ign.com/videos/2012/09/01/metal-gear-solid-ground-zeroes-extended-14-minute-demo

Edited by DKO

I was kind of hoping to play as Snake (younger than MGS4) instead of Big Boss but still looks awesome.

Just wondering if that's Snake in the cage. But what's with the earphone in the chest thing? And who could be the burnt man?

Thanks for posting DKO, I am looking forward to this (in a long time from now when I buy it pre-owned)...

Thanks for posting DKO, I am looking forward to this (in a long time from now when I buy it pre-owned)...

Me too, I can't wait. Metal Gear Rising is coming out in March or something. Different but still looks pretty cool.

Also a movie has finally been confirmed. Hopefully they wont ruin it.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/technology/2012/aug/30/metal-gear-solid-movie-announced

I have the strangest bon -- no, wait. That's inappropriate.

This game looks amazing. I can't wait to add it to my collection! (I have all of the MGS games)

• Like 1

I was kind of hoping to play as Snake (younger than MGS4) instead of Big Boss but still looks awesome.

Just wondering if that's Snake in the cage. But what's with the earphone in the chest thing? And who could be the burnt man?

It was stated that it was Chico from Peace Walker in the cage. Paz is also mentioned being found in the ocean, so this, or the demo at least, takes place immediately after PW. But we all know how Kojima likes to mess with people.

Edited by Imaginarynumber1

It was stated that it was Chico from Peace Walker in the cage. Paz is also mentioned being found in the ocean, so this, or the demo at least, takes place immediately after PW. But we all know how Kojima likes to mess with people.

But when the burnt man is in the helicopter he says Chico is being held in the same area as Paz and radio contact was lost forty hours ago.

But when the burnt man is in the helicopter he says Chico is being held in the same area as Paz and radio contact was lost forty hours ago.

Did you watch the vid with Kojima playing and talking and the guy translating? He said it was Chico in the cage. I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

I want to play that damn game.

Did you watch the vid with Kojima playing and talking and the guy translating? He said it was Chico in the cage. I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

I want to play that damn game.

Oh right, I missed that part.

Yeah I cant wait too. I bet it's going to be a few years. I've been waiting for Rising for years, keeps getting delayed.

• 6 months later...

Posted this video in my Phantom Pains thread as well. Both have been confirmed to be one game.