Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Depressed woman 'fed herself to crocodiles'

Still Waters

A woman who was suffering from depression is believed to have fed herself to the crocodiles at a popular tourist attraction in Thailand.

The 36-year-old Thai woman told her husband that she was going to see a doctor and would then go to popular Crocodile Farm in Samut Prakarn just outside Bangkok.

She never returned home but she was caught on CCTV cameras entering the tourist attraction 20 miles south of the capital.

http://www.dailymail...attraction.html

• Like 1

Oh wow, how horrible. She must of been extremely depressed to have done that, poor woman.

• Like 1

Oh wow, how horrible. She must of been extremely depressed to have done that, poor woman.

Poor woman indeed, this is terrible, and there are 'kinder' deaths than that!

• Like 3

Depressed? She was faking it. I saw her crying but they were crocodile tears...

Edited by Junior Chubb
  • Like 5

Depressed? She was faking it. I saw her crying but they were crocodile tears...

DUDE! Banned!
  • Like 2

DUDE! Banned!

Dude, I write 'lol' every now and then but in truth it is very rarely 'out loud', this time though I mean it LOL...

Thanks for the chuckle. :)

• Like 2

Poor lady. That's so tragic... :cry: I can't imagine going that way. Depression can be a terrible monster.

Hopefully she did not possess an excess of lard.. I wouldn't want the poor crocodile suffering from heart disease...

I appreciate it's tragic, but I like her style. All things considered. No messing about, no-one else gets hurt and her Snappy Pals get a free snack. With bonus of returning as a nice pair of shoes and a purse. :)

Just a shame that, as with most suicides, it's the people you love the most who are hurt... and who need to clean up your mess.

• Like 3

Poor Woman. Such a horrible way to die though

• Like 1

I agree with meryt on this one... Off hand I can think of several dozen ways I'd rather 'go' than this one...

• Like 1

most ways you can survive .. and end up in the hospital . this is the best way yes. if you really wanna die no one can stop you .. well her pain litteraly tear her apart ....

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

It is shocking what depression can do to some people.. I have heard stories about people who suffered so bad with depression, they were found dead, many say natural causes , others suggest they gave up the will to live.. It's not a nice thing to go through for anyone.. I have been through depression myself, and I too struggled...I am thankful my depression was not as severe, but it helped me to be more understanding of others who suffer ..

Edited by Beckys_Mom
  • Like 4

I currently want to walk into traffic.

• Like 1