Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Chronovisor

Sheetz

I would like to start a topic as I did a search and did not find anything on Father Ernetti's Chronovisor. see here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Time_viewer

If anyone knows more about it, I'd like to get it rolling in a discussion, its really a fascinating "conspiracy" or whatever you want to call it. But I can see the science behind their theories and the invention (or idea of the invention that is supposedly being hidden by the Vatican), and wonder what everyone else's take is on it.

Edited by Sheetz

I would like to start a topic as I did a search and did not find anything on Father Ernetti's Chronovisor. see here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Time_viewer

If anyone knows more about it, I'd like to get it rolling in a discussion, its really a fascinating "conspiracy" or whatever you want to call it. But I can see the science behind their theories and the invention (or idea of the invention that is supposedly being hidden by the Vatican), and wonder what everyone else's take is on it.

Sounds like a guy who really really wanted some attention so he cooked up a very entertaining story and tried to fabricate what evidence he could to support it. Not totally unlike some of those in our beloved forum ;)

LOL....it has become a sort of "over the phone" joke between a friend of mine and me. Every reference to anything technical, it becomes the "chronovisor".....

Right now, am busy preparing new edition of the book by Peter Krassa for RESONANCE BookWorks. Planning a Radio show too, with an interview with Andy Basiago and stuff on John Chambers and Krassa.

• 4 weeks later...

Right now, am busy preparing new edition of the book by Peter Krassa for RESONANCE BookWorks. Planning a Radio show too, with an interview with Andy Basiago and stuff on John Chambers and Krassa.

This confuse anyone else? Shameless self promotion without a name? Hit and run? Use your Chronovisor.