Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Honobia Bigfoot Conference 2008

Saru

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Saru

• Taun

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I used to go camping in the area of Honobia... Big foot sightings do not surprise me at all.. it's all heavily timbered (pine mostly) and practically uninhabited... (The land is controlled by Weyerhauser Logging - or at least use to be)...

The road leading to Honobia - State Highway 144 was the last State Highway to be paved in Oklahoma (within the last 15 years or so)... Pretty primitive area...

My friends and I were on a long hike during a camping trip there one time and saw a guy pass us by on a four-wheeler... He was wearing nothing but cut off jeans and had a sloping forehead, long bushy beard (which was blowing over his shoulder in the breeze)... He gave us a gap toothed grin and waved as he roared out of sight... So from then on we joked that we saw big foot on his four wheeler...

Lots of illegal pot patches around there as well... Occasionally someone will stumble across one and 'disappear'...

Edited by Taun