Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

What Type of Demon?

mysteries4life

I was going through a very dark, confusing and kinda evil part of my life and I had a sighting of something. I had been up for days and under the influence of many different substances but this was not like anything I had ever seen in my life and was no passing vision. I was in solitary in jail at the time I had my interaction with what ever it was. I saw it outside of a little window of my cell. It looked like a mexican mans face and I thought it was a guard originally. It was a very dark spirit but I wasn't afraid. His face changed into a panther looking demon face. I talked to it for awhile. I didn't speak but communitcated with me with shaking it's head yes and no. I thougth at the time it was satan but looking back i wonder if it was another kind of demon. The gist of the communication was that it liked all the darkeness i had in my life and that I was on the right path. It expressed to me that I was it's daughter and was making it proud. Has anyone heard similar descriptions of an encounter like this? I wonder what kind of being it was.

Well, since you say you were up for days and on various substances.. I would guess it was a hallucinated demon. You might have really been talking to a human, and didn't realize it. Or you might have been dreaming.

• Like 1

a person should never get flack for telling the truth.

welcome to this website.

i don't know if they're demons but they may as well be.

i think you know all you need to know now, mysteries.. you know they exist, you have an idea of what they're looking for, and it seems like you've moved on from those days.. there's no real problem there unless you make one, if there was a problem here we'd be seeing people running left right and centre from these things.. as it is, most people just think they don't exist. ..that's probably a good thing.

there are so many other interesting things in the world.. sometimes i just watch the clouds or an ant nest (hehe, i came out a bit scrambled but i can still order chips and pay the correct money for them)

enjoy your time here. i hope you find what you're looking for. :yes:

HaHa, I hope it was not real. By the way I have been clean and sober for 2 years but I had to learn the hard way. I had had a lot of hallucination experience before this but I always knew it wasn't real. This was different but I had never had a hallucination from lack of sleep so maybe they are different experiences then I was use to.

Well, since you say you were up for days and on various substances.. I would guess it was a hallucinated demon. You might have really been talking to a human, and didn't realize it. Or you might have been dreaming.

that's a possibility. and a good logical assumption. i will happily pay you $5 to wash my car.

the thing is, unless you've spent some time yourself on various substances...

How did you get drugs into the jail?

Yeah,you don't end up in solitary unless your there for a while,and solitary has no windows .so drugs and seeing it outside aren't really possible.

JT

Well I didn't really post this to debate the validity of my story but I was on drugs when I was arrested and was still going strong while in there and there was a window, so i don't know how to even respond to that. Maybe you have never been locked up or maybe not every facility is the same. but thanks for your insight.

Well,if that is the case,I think someone is telling you,follow this path,I like it,and you will end up here forever ,or worse .

The question is,do you want to take this advice ?

Wether it was a demon or not,is being messed up and in jail,how you want to spend the rest of your days ?

In my mind, it doesn't much matter whether you saw a demon or merely hallucinated one due to sleep deprivation and intoxication. What seems to matter to me more is that you've been clean and it is working out a lot better for you. There is no way to objectively check the veracity of your claim - even you yourself wonder if you really saw what you saw. My hunch is that the combination of sleep deprivation, drug use, and stress of being incarcerated probably caused a hallucination that was a product of your then-addled brain. however if the net-effect was to help you get your sh it together then who am I to criticize?

I was going through a very dark, confusing and kinda evil part of my life and I had a sighting of something. I had been up for days and under the influence of many different substances but this was not like anything I had ever seen in my life and was no passing vision. I was in solitary in jail at the time I had my interaction with what ever it was. I saw it outside of a little window of my cell. It looked like a mexican mans face and I thought it was a guard originally. It was a very dark spirit but I wasn't afraid. His face changed into a panther looking demon face. I talked to it for awhile. I didn't speak but communitcated with me with shaking it's head yes and no. I thougth at the time it was satan but looking back i wonder if it was another kind of demon. The gist of the communication was that it liked all the darkeness i had in my life and that I was on the right path. It expressed to me that I was it's daughter and was making it proud. Has anyone heard similar descriptions of an encounter like this? I wonder what kind of being it was.

DT's perhaps?

Only people who believe in demons can have a demon visitation. It is part of our mind most likely. Maybe it is something out there. It could be something inbetween. It definitely is something that is part of your culture.

You should operate as if it can be all these at once depending on your belief system but emphasize the fact that it likely is, either the sole reason or one of the reasons, that it is a part of your own mind wanting to reveal something.

Edited by Chasingtherabbit

Only people who believe in demons can have a demon visitation. It is part of our mind most likely. Maybe it is something out there. It could be something inbetween. It definitely is something that is part of your culture.

You should operate as if it can be all these at once depending on your belief system but emphasize the fact that it likely is, either the sole reason or one of the reasons, that it is a part of your own mind wanting to reveal something.

Most people who experience demonic hauntings,never believed in demons or ghosts ,before it happened to them .

• Like 1

Most people who experience demonic hauntings,never believed in demons or ghosts ,before it happened to them .

Simbi I am truly and honestly not trying to be a pain in the ass when i say this, as I've developed a grudging respect for most of what you post, but you can't say this and not back it up somehow with some kind of evidence. Maybe most of the people you know or have read of, but not just "most people" period. Its misleading.

• Like 1

Simbi I am truly and honestly not trying to be a pain in the ass when i say this, as I've developed a grudging respect for most of what you post, but you can't say this and not back it up somehow with some kind of evidence. Maybe most of the people you know or have read of, but not just "most people" period. Its misleading.

Most all documented cases,including the Amityville horror and the haunting in Connecticut ,were families of non believers .

And,I watch the series The Haunting *sheepish grin* .

I do believe many of those stories are genuine ,as these people can be found.

There are many legitimate documented cases . I cannot say I know all of them by heart ,and non believers will just say ,IT'S NOT REAL,IT'S COR RATINGS,....BUT !, even if say,35% of them are true ,that's a lot of people ,who didn't believe in anything ,and had lots of stuff,not explainable by normal means ,say "oh ****,my house has a demon ".

And I have to tell you ,weird stuff has started up in my house again . It's been quiet since 2008 .

I think I disturbed something . I've heard voices ,two nights in a row.

Like the room next to where I am .Not able to hear what they say exactly ....by the time I get there,its stopped naturally .

If it escalates ,I will try to catch some of it somehow,but all I have is my cell phone video .

Eh,such is life Orange.

People forever being on opposite sides of a coin .

Edited by Simbi Laveau

Most all documented cases,including the Amityville horror and the haunting in Connecticut ,were families of non believers .

And,I watch the series The Haunting *sheepish grin* .

I do believe many of those stories are genuine ,as these people can be found.

There are many legitimate documented cases . I cannot say I know all of them by heart ,and non believers will just say ,IT'S NOT REAL,IT'S COR RATINGS,....BUT !, even if say,35% of them are true ,that's a lot of people ,who didn't believe in anything ,and had lots of stuff,not explainable by normal means ,say "oh ****,my house has a demon ".

And I have to tell you ,weird stuff has started up in my house again . It's been quiet since 2008 .

I think I disturbed something . I've heard voices ,two nights in a row.

Like the room next to where I am .Not able to hear what they say exactly ....by the time I get there,its stopped naturally .

If it escalates ,I will try to catch some of it somehow,but all I have is my cell phone video .

Eh,such is life Orange.

People forever being on opposite sides of a coin .

We are not so opposite as you think, Simbi. I'd love to believe and truly do hang around here in hopes of finding something that makes sense and will help me believe, but again - I say this with all due respect - when I read things that are over generalizations like the quote I mentioned previously it does nothing to bring me closer to believing. It just makes it sound like you are making things up - which I doubt is really the case as you strike me of a person of passion and integrity. If you would just back up your claims or phrase them in a way that is not so broad, you would increase your effectiveness at persuasion a great deal I think......but I digress. By the way - I don't doubt the sincerity of your story of activity at your house, though I'm sure we could have a healthy debate on its origins :)

At any rate - *tip o' the hat to ye* Do as you do and I will do the same. Have a good night. :)

• Like 2

We are not so opposite as you think, Simbi. I'd love to believe and truly do hang around here in hopes of finding something that makes sense and will help me believe, but again - I say this with all due respect - when I read things that are over generalizations like the quote I mentioned previously it does nothing to bring me closer to believing. It just makes it sound like you are making things up - which I doubt is really the case as you strike me of a person of passion and integrity. If you would just back up your claims or phrase them in a way that is not so broad, you would increase your effectiveness at persuasion a great deal I think......but I digress. By the way - I don't doubt the sincerity of your story of activity at your house, though I'm sure we could have a healthy debate on its origins :)

At any rate - *tip o' the hat to ye* Do as you do and I will do the same. Have a good night. :)

As a child,I didn't have imaginary friends,and I didn't make up stories ,but at the age of..I think 10,I announced I was a witch .

Every Halloween ,every one,I was....yup,a witch .

My mom sewed .She made me more capes ,than you can possibly imagine .

Wwwhheeerrreee this came from,I have no idea.

In my infinite witchy wisdom ,I told all my friends I could make them witches .

Some believed.

How would I do this ...I took a Dried bay leaf,I dipped it in scope mouthwash,and then coated it with paprika .

Yes,true story .

Of my friends,two partook of the magickal bayleaf .

I still remember them spitting it all out ,wiping their tongue off with napkins,and drinking tons of water.

Wow...when I think of it,I cant believe I did that ,but,that was the beginning for me.

By the time I was 15, I was taking the train into manhattan,to to to the "witch store".

It was called Enchantments btw .

Lady Rhea owned it .

Even Madonna used to go there.

http://www.magickalrealms.com/AboutUs.html

Rhea sold it years ago,but its still around .Lady Rhea owns a place in the Bronx now .

Enchantments is owned by a woman who dabbles in Santeria I think,and owns like 10 all black cats.

They live in the back room of the store I think .

So,i was doing stuff ,at 14-15,that even experienced witches shouldnt do .

My mom thought it was kid stuff I guess. By the time she figured out what I was up to,it was too late . I was 18.

I honestly believe that when you dabble,especially inexperienced,you attract stuff to yourself,and its usually nothing good.

Odd stuff started in here,looonngg ago.

I had to learn.....what to do ...?

It was scary .

So ,I'm fairly desensitized at this point .

People who are sensitive,also attract this stuff .

We are like a toy to them I think ,as we are aware ?

My house has been quiet for years. It stopped about a year after my mom died,which was 2006.

As for this ,well ....

I have some items ,with.....interesting histories .

I moved one recently .Put it on display ,and then changed my mind,and put it back in the hutch .

It started after that . Like I offended .

Who knows . The talking used to come from the room it used to be in ,now it comes from the room its in,which is the opposite end of the house .

And no,I never hear voices in the house.....only after I got this item .

Nothing tonight .

I mean it doesnt bother me when they are active ,except when I almost kill myself by accident .

I go flying on a drop of water on my kitchen floor .A drop.... Hurt my back ,neck,and I fall in bizarre impossible ways,for no apparent reason.

Almost trip down the stairs .Fall into the shower glass doors.

The tomatoe sauce incident still haunts me .

My feet slipped on some grease from making pasta sauce ,that hit the floor,except my feet went out from under me ,backwards .

It was bizarre.

I had the pot of sauce in both hands,and my feet both slid backwards,as the front of me went forward .

It was like I belly flopped on my floor ,hot sauce splashing all over.

I mean it could be nothing ,but I have a lot of really really ,odd mishaps . I should have died,badly,quite a few times .

And not just in the house here....in the car,at a concert,on the street .

Weird stuff .

If I have nasties gunning for me ,I'm quite sure I have guardian angels too .

Edited by Simbi Laveau
  • Like 1

That is just an interesting story and you seem like a beautiful person Simbi. I wonder how you made it this far without letting others take the wonder from you. That was not a question, just an observation.

I have had my own issues with demons, nothing severe, nothing to freak out about, nothing that interesting. I really, really want to believe it was me and that it can be fixed instead of believing there are demons out there as I have for so many years before. I have not had any recognizable demonic activity in a few years now so am not looking for advice either, just hope, hope for all of us, for those of us who need it.

I agree with your post above, people who are sensitive attract this stuff,

Now it doesn't matter to me if I am wrong, this is just what I believe, and am not trying to convince anyone but I do believe one must have a belief in demons, if not a personal belief, then coming from a culture or a part of a culture that does believe, be it grandparents, the old ways, some church you went to years ago, it doesn't matter if you never believed personally because you existed in a culture in which demons were part of the narrative.

Do you believe that someone can have issues with demons if they never believed in them (rhetorical since you already answered) or never had any exposure to the ideas of them through culture? Now I am not saying demons are not real but am saying social conditioning is very real and a part of the equation that should be looked into regardless. If someone has issues that to me seem demonic but they do not believe in demons I would find out what they believe in, if they believe in psychology, then I would recommend they start there, if they are Hindu I would send them to a temple not a church, and so forth...

• Like 1

If this is a skeptic's view it is one of the kindest, most attractive views I've read from a skeptic here.

As a believer I would like to add that some believers are not very interested in ruling out what they believe in order to find an exact cause. While it can be hinted at that there are other things that might be causing it, it should never be forced on someone who is not open or ready for that. Very nice to see you do exactly that.

I dunno if this is related, but you must have been making contact with your spirit guide and failed to recite the chant of protection, so the demon showed instead of the spirit guide

• Like 1

That is just an interesting story and you seem like a beautiful person Simbi. I wonder how you made it this far without letting others take the wonder from you. That was not a question, just an observation.

I have had my own issues with demons, nothing severe, nothing to freak out about, nothing that interesting. I really, really want to believe it was me and that it can be fixed instead of believing there are demons out there as I have for so many years before. I have not had any recognizable demonic activity in a few years now so am not looking for advice either, just hope, hope for all of us, for those of us who need it.

I agree with your post above, people who are sensitive attract this stuff,

Now it doesn't matter to me if I am wrong, this is just what I believe, and am not trying to convince anyone but I do believe one must have a belief in demons, if not a personal belief, then coming from a culture or a part of a culture that does believe, be it grandparents, the old ways, some church you went to years ago, it doesn't matter if you never believed personally because you existed in a culture in which demons were part of the narrative.

Do you believe that someone can have issues with demons if they never believed in them (rhetorical since you already answered) or never had any exposure to the ideas of them through culture? Now I am not saying demons are not real but am saying social conditioning is very real and a part of the equation that should be looked into regardless. If someone has issues that to me seem demonic but they do not believe in demons I would find out what they believe in, if they believe in psychology, then I would recommend they start there, if they are Hindu I would send them to a temple not a church, and so forth...

Oh yes. People can have issues,and be completely unaware.

Heavy duty evil stuff,is rare,but I sometimes honestly think,murderers ,are quite possessed.Not all,but...some,the eyes...

Theres more to it,than most people,understand .

Who can know,if "the voices",are not imagined ?

Many things are chalked off to mental illness,because it is the norm,accepted by mainstream,and much easier for the rational mind to accept.

Who knows ?

Many things come down to the fight between good and evil ,on a basic level ,and we are oblivious .

Edited by Simbi Laveau