Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Bush backs alien evidence

Mystify

George W Bush says there is mounting evidence to suggest there is alien life on other planets.

The US President used his budget document to declare that there may be "space aliens" to be discovered.

user posted image View: Full Article

edit: added link

Edited by SaRuMaN

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bizarro

• Saru

• Magikman

• Mystify

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

sounds like a nice article but i unfortunately can't link it sad.gif

is it just me or has this whole linking to articles thing become too complex? why did it change from the old way where we just kind of posted stuff?

Mystify forgot to add the address to the newslink, that's why nothing worked. I've entered a link to a similar article, probably not the one he referred to, though. unsure.gif

The new forum format forced the change to how news could be posted.

DSchwartz,

Unlike the previous forum format, the "News, Discoveries and Findings" board is dynamically linked to the column on the front page. Add an article, and it will instantly appear there. Because of this, the format of new news posts and the submission of them has to be restricted so that the system can not be abused.

However there are no format restrictions to posting articles anywhere else in the forum. Feel free to add links and articles to the other boards, the standard news source code is only necessary in the designated news board itself.