Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Pagan Practices 101

Simbi Laveau

Hi BorisIWantToKnow,

I'm afraid my answer will be the same as thread Section #120 to Winter Summer on link below, please scroll down:-

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=232340&st=105

When i have explained a lot more history, i may consider a better answer for you, however i feel practical steps to understanding could lead you into very real and concrete danger!

Please note i don't consider Jimmy Page evil, but now we can move on to events involving the Beijing Olympics, that Jimmy played a part in, that seems to be a ritual to the dead concerning the red bus of 7/7/2005 that had 13 victims, but firstly lets look at the opening ceremony of the Beijing Olympics, there are people that don't believe that governments use the stars or numerology in events.

The Chinese love the number eight regarding numbers, and we all know how much the Beijing Olympics cost, they chose my birthday, please don't worry, i don't have an ego, it has nothing to do with me, but their love of the number eight, for the opening of the Olympics was at 8pm on 08/08/08, link below:-

http://en.wikipedia....pening_ceremony

Let me show a part of the closing ceremony, where the torch was handed over to London, and thus the UK had a small taster for the up coming 2012 olympics.

If you fast forward or pause video below at 07:41, you will find a red London bus near a zebra crossing.

If you pause video at 08:51, the London bus's roof splits open like 7/7/2005.

If you pause video at 10:21, Jimmy Page appears involved in goddess worship....nothing wrong in that!

If you pause video at 13:38 you will find 13 umbrellas highlighted, which is strange, and could represent the 13 victims of the red London Bus, whatever you feel, something strange was happening, you will also note that the football has pentagons on it, have a watch, video below:-

[media=]

[/media]

It should remind you of the sacrifice of the London Bus and 13 victims, pictures on link below:-

http://2012forum.com...=6633&mode=view

Edited by monk 56

I'm very interested in how say wiccans interact with their deities/spirits? Is it indirectly through lore and ritual or is it face to face some how?

I don't know about anyone else, but this is me personally. I sort of pray to my Goddess. I don't necessarily cast a circle whenever I do this, i just concentrate on her and a question or whatever it is I wish to communicate with her and sometimes I get an "answer" either by an errant thought, a dream, or simply by suddenly being aware of my other choices and 'knowing' which paths are correct.

Like I said this doesn't seem to be a popular method (maybe it's the lack of ritualistic stuff) but I'm not all frills and thrills when it comes to my magick. Simpler ways appeal to me. : )

• Like 3

I don't know about anyone else, but this is me personally. I sort of pray to my Goddess. I don't necessarily cast a circle whenever I do this, i just concentrate on her and a question or whatever it is I wish to communicate with her and sometimes I get an "answer" either by an errant thought, a dream, or simply by suddenly being aware of my other choices and 'knowing' which paths are correct.

Like I said this doesn't seem to be a popular method (maybe it's the lack of ritualistic stuff) but I'm not all frills and thrills when it comes to my magick. Simpler ways appeal to me. : )

That's a wonderful way to communicate. I also use these methods.

• Like 2

What place exactly does the goddess operate. A collective conciousness for all life a Gia, or Mabey the collective spirit of the feminin?

Does anyone work with any specific deities? Or are dedicated to anyone specific?

I'm in the process of getting to know Hecate and I plan on dedicating myself to Her when She dubs me ready. :nw:

If anyone has any thoughts or information floating around their skulls about Her, please share. I love finding out whatever I can about Her.

The male deity that I feel close to is Cernunnos. Since they are from different pantheons I don't know how well it will work out with having them 'together' in my

working space. Although they seem to compliment each other.

Any information on Him would be nifty too. Maybe some input on how I'm planning on combining these two deities. (I plan on working with and dedicating myself to Cernunnos as well.)

:tsu:

I don't follow any specific branch of Paganism. I'm a solitary practitioner and I'm very eclectic. I do have a couple of friends that are also solitaries and we discuss things over the phone or online (my best guy friend who is Pagan is in the military so I can't speak with him face to face very often).

Again any tidbits are appreciated! Thanks again! :sk

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

My sigil, is full of metaphor's and symbolism of fractals as shown below:-

http://2012forum.com/forum/download/file.php?id=4649&mode=view

Clue:- Jimmy Page had a Sigil, link below:-

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Zoso_Jimmy_Page_Saturn_sigil.svg

All four members of led zeppelin made sigils .

Pages is synonymous with him now.

Does anyone work with any specific deities? Or are dedicated to anyone specific?

I'm in the process of getting to know Hecate and I plan on dedicating myself to Her when She dubs me ready. :nw:

If anyone has any thoughts or information floating around their skulls about Her, please share. I love finding out whatever I can about Her.

The male deity that I feel close to is Cernunnos. Since they are from different pantheons I don't know how well it will work out with having them 'together' in my

working space. Although they seem to compliment each other.

Any information on Him would be nifty too. Maybe some input on how I'm planning on combining these two deities. (I plan on working with and dedicating myself to Cernunnos as well.)

:tsu:

I don't follow any specific branch of Paganism. I'm a solitary practitioner and I'm very eclectic. I do have a couple of friends that are also solitaries and we discuss things over the phone or online (my best guy friend who is Pagan is in the military so I can't speak with him face to face very often).

Again any tidbits are appreciated! Thanks again! :sk

I work with quite a few .Cernunnos is not one of them,but Hecate is.

You might want to look into the Well Worn Path card deck .

They are not tarot .

Raven Grimasse designed them.

If they strike a chord for you,I can go more into detail,but they are Hecates path,in card form .

• Like 1

What place exactly does the goddess operate. A collective conciousness for all life a Gia, or Mabey the collective spirit of the feminin?

In some cases ,it depends upon the goddess.

Some have earthly areas where they dwell .

I have a question

How do these spells work?

I'm out with friends right now. I will explain it a bit,when I have time to type it all out .

Hi Simbi,

Crowley can bring up emotions, people who study him are not always in agreement, however there are a lot of good people that follow Hermetic beliefs, "All that Glitter is Gold" is code for alchemist hermetic ideas and beliefs.

Jimmy Page did own Boleskine House that once belonged to Crowley, and he owned Equinox Book Shop in Kensington, London in the early 1970's.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boleskine_House

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jimmy_Page

This is why if feel "Stairway to Heaven" is linked to Cleopatra.

I am a Led Zeppelin fan since I'm 10.,I always wanted to go to the castle. Page said it was quite haunted .

He said things occured,that were beyond even his comprehension ,and he was surprised at how calm he remained.He sold it about 5 years ago .

I'm out with friends right now. I will explain it a bit,when I have time to type it all out .

OK,spells work in two ways .

One is manifesting the energy to do the work ,from the actual elements .

Wind air sky earth ocean .

Or petitioning a spirit to help you .Be it a deity or "demon".

Higher case spirits can do this kind of work ,but they usually need an offering or homage ,to thank them ,and show respect.

Essentially,its an elaborate prayer of sorts.

• Like 1

I work with quite a few .Cernunnos is not one of them,but Hecate is.

You might want to look into the Well Worn Path card deck .

They are not tarot .

Raven Grimasse designed them.

If they strike a chord for you,I can go more into detail,but they are Hecates path,in card form .

I feel close to other deities too, like Pan, Persephone, Demeter, and Herne.

I have an Oracle and a Tarot deck, but I feel closer to my Oracle than the Tarot deck. Not sure why. Thank you! I will definitely be checking up on that deck.

I feel close to other deities too, like Pan, Persephone, Demeter, and Herne.

I have an Oracle and a Tarot deck, but I feel closer to my Oracle than the Tarot deck. Not sure why. Thank you! I will definitely be checking up on that deck.

It's not a tarot deck .Raven designed it with his wife,and a special artist,that used real earth ingredients in her paintings of all the card.

I went to a small speaking engagement he did,for the cards specifically,when they were first released.

He is a stregheria master ,bit he is versed in other magicks,and Hecate is his patron goddess.

Each card represents her path,and using it for your own lives needs. It also converts into a tiny portable altar ,that you can even bring on trips etc.

It was very interesting .

Nothing like tarot though .

http://www.aeclectic.net/tarot/cards/well-worn-path/

When I was searching ,I found he's done another deck,called The Hidden Path .I read a review where someone put the two decks together to use them. I have to check this out .

http://www.ravensloft.biz/items/well-worn-path/list.htm

Ravens website .

http://www.enchantedoracles.com/Cards/HiddenWWpath.html

Edited by Simbi Laveau

Is it wrong to play poker with your tarot deck? It was they only deck I took camping.

• Like 1

Is it wrong to play poker with your tarot deck? It was they only deck I took camping.

Camping? Not as long as you had just a tad captin.. ;)

• Like 1

Well the common deck is derived from the tarot ,so naaahh.

It maybe should be cleansed though ,if too many hands touched all the cards .

Sleep with it under your pillow for a week,and then sage it .

New moon, went out to the woods doing magic with friends. New moon is when you do spells of things you want to grow and increase. Good time to plant. Full moon is for things you want to decrease. Say you want to rid yourself of something negative. Full moon is a good time to do it.

• Like 2

Hi Simbi,

Last year a friend started a web-site and asked me to write about calendar astrology, so all papers with icons at the top of the page are written by myself, sadly in the end my friend didn't want to continue, so is just a wordpress, however i thought you would find the information interesting, especially the icon on top of page called "England and American Colonies Adopt Gregorian Calendar", just left click on it to get information, as it involves U.S.

Link below, i thought you would find it interesting:-

http://wintertriangle.wordpress.com/

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Today is All Saints Day ,and tomorrow is All Souls Day.

All Souls Day is the same day as the day of celebration for The Ghede ,in the voodoo tradition .

The Ghede are considered death loas ,but this is not entirely true .

It is true,some of the Ghede have dark sides,but they can be petitioned for healings,even in terminal cases.

It is said in New Orleans,the Ghede have healed dying people ,in cases of sincere petition

The three Barons ,are Baron Cimitere,Baron La Croix ,and of course ,Baron Samedi .

There are other Ghede ,who are lesser deities .

Of these Ghede Nibo ,is a favorite for healing ,and with gay men . He is described as very effeminate ,with a high nasal voice.

He started as a human however. He was violently murdered ,and when his soul came to the other side,Baron Samedi and Maman Brigitte,adopted him,as their son .

http://thisisanemergency.wordpress.com/2009/11/04/gede-haitian-voodoo-day-of-the-dead/

Edited by Simbi Laveau

Hi Simbi,

This week going forward is busy for me, but if when ready i show stuff about Haiti, i'm not being spiteful, but showing European influence, they are very poor being the first black democracy, in history it made them poor because Europe regarded them to be avoided, and i feel for them that the effects of the earthquake still means that many of them still live in tents!

• Like 1

Haiti is what happens when you cut down all your trees and your soil runs off into the sea. You destroy your farmland along with your fisheries. Sad really, kind of like what happen to Easter Island. People are doing this all over the world, Haiti is just what will evenually happen to the planet. On top of everything else they go going on they are 80% Catholic. So, Birth control is out.

Part of being a Neo Pagan is to be eco minded. I do the best I can, with it. I do my best to recycle and reuse. Even though I am disabled and don't have a dishwasher I don't use paper plates and plastic forks and spoons. When I buy stuff I am aware of over packaging by companies and I try to buy things in bulk or in reusable packages. I even write them letters and complain about the how much packaging they use. I don't drive much and use my electric scooter when I can. I plant native plants in my yard. The Earth is our Mother, we must take care of Her.

• Like 2

Haiti is what happens when you cut down all your trees and your soil runs off into the sea. You destroy your farmland along with your fisheries. Sad really, kind of like what happen to Easter Island. People are doing this all over the world, Haiti is just what will evenually happen to the planet. On top of everything else they go going on they are 80% Catholic. So, Birth control is out.

Part of being a Neo Pagan is to be eco minded. I do the best I can, with it. I do my best to recycle and reuse. Even though I am disabled and don't have a dishwasher I don't use paper plates and plastic forks and spoons. When I buy stuff I am aware of over packaging by companies and I try to buy things in bulk or in reusable packages. I even write them letters and complain about the how much packaging they use. I don't drive much and use my electric scooter when I can. I plant native plants in my yard. The Earth is our Mother, we must take care of Her.

I compost ,recycle ,feed the animals outside .I reuse any plastics I end up with in the house ,in numerous ways . I actually am trying to figure a way to use plastic bags,for something useful . I have a few ideas ,as plastic bags are the bane of the earth .

• Like 1

I want to get a composter. Maybe I'll ask for one for Yule. I think I saw someone weaving plastic bags in to rugs. Mine end up, I hate to say, as poop bags for the dog and cat. Most of the time I carry reusable bags, they don't brake halfway home from the store.

Check out this site. http://www.plasticbagcrafts.com/