Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Alien life could be discovered within 40 yrs

Still Waters

Tell the truth for once in your life, BMK. How many radars detected this UFO? How many? I'm sure you have an "explanation" for all of it, but at least report this case honestly as it actually unfolded.

I demand that you tell the truth!

Say, BMK, why don't you tell them how Phil Klass said that the UFO was really Jupiter and Mars, even though there weren't even in that part of the sky! Then they issued a second "explanation". Can you blame people on our side for hating "skeptics"? They do this all the time.

[...]

rf_fp.gif

As Teruchi himself said:

"I thought it would be impossible to find anything on an aircraft radar if a large ground radar did not show anything, but I judged the distance of the object visually and it was not very far. I set the digital weather radar distance to 20 (nautical) miles, radar angle to horizon (i.e., no depression angle). There it was on the screen. A large green and round object had appeared at 7 or 8 miles (13 km to 15 km) away, where the direction of the object was. We reported to Anchorage center that our radar caught the object within 7 or 8 miles in the 10 o'clock position. We asked them if they could catch it on ground radar but it did not seem they could catch it at all

At 5:25:45, after spending two minutes looking, the military radar at Elmendorf Regional Operational Control Center also picked up something. The ROCC radar controller reported back to the AARTCC that he was getting some "surge primary return." By this he meant an occasional radar echo unaccompanied by a transponder signal."

So which radar tracks should I try to get, the one from the plane or the military radar on the ground?

Ground radar.

How many radars picked it up? Why don't you tell them that? Tell the truth for once! Tell them!

flight01wn2.jpg

You are the one in the know, not me.

So, how many ground radars, and which radars (their locations)?

Honestly, you are throwing same garbage many of us seen m+n+z+v+y+z times. Bring something new.

O, I have an idea: you can invite Mr. Callahan, who was waving pack of papers in front of audience in few "circuses" (how many years ago that was, huh? and still zip/nada/zero/zilch...) He, being "honest" would not have problems bringing those printouts proving, allegedly, his points here for everybody to see.

Edited by bmk1245

Ground radar.

None of your dumb face palms this time. Tell then the truth about what really happened. Don't tell them about me, but what was reported in this UFO sighting--actually three different UFOs.

Tell the truth about it for once.

Edited by TheMacGuffin

As you see on the diagram, one of them was the Elmendorf (EDF) Regional Operational Control Center (ROCC), and another was the civilian Anchorage Air Traffic Control Center (AARTCC)

By the way, the smaller UFOs also interfered with the radio transmissions between the plane and the air traffic control center.

"The VHF communications, both in transmitting and receiving, were extremely difficult for 10 to 15 minutes while the little ships came close to us and often interefered with communication and Anchorage Center. However, communication conditions became good as soon as the ships left us. There were no abnormalities in the equipment of the aircraft."(2) When he was interviewed the captain was asked to describe the type of interference he heard. He described the interference as "some kind of, like, ah, jamming...it wasjust a noise, sounded like zaa, zaa."(1) The communications capability was,he said, two out of five possible levels (5,4,3,2,1) with five being perfectly clear.(1) Normally communications with a plane in that area would be good."

http://www.google.co...V3E2uT1jTMLcbEA

Edited by TheMacGuffin

They used primary radar at Elmdorf Air Force base to detect the UFOs, which of course did not have transponders.

"Primary radar, which is the standard echo-based radar, is the only way of detecting a distant aircraft that has no transponder. It is what one would expect to use to detect "non-cooperative" objects which don't have transponder, such as UFOs!. A transponder is a transmitter on an airplane which sends out a coded signal in response to a radar pulse from the ground station. All commercial planes carry transponders as the main means of detection by the ground controllers. The transponder can carry more information than just the echo, such as the plane designation and its altitude. In this case the JAL1628 carried a transponder. Therefore the radar operator would expect to see two adjacent blips each time the radar beam, in its continuous rotatory sweep mode, would sweep past the airplane. Any primary return without a transponder return would be evidence of a radar reflective object without a transponder. The difference between primary radar and transponder signals played a roll in the FAA "explanation".

Edited by TheMacGuffin

None of your dumb face palms this time. Tell then the truth about what really happened. Don't tell them about me, but what was actually reported in this UFO sighting--actually three different UFOs.

Tell the truth about it for once.

Two similar, and one "mothership". So?

Goddamit, copy/paste from radar printouts the lines corresponding to "... return in JL1628's10 o'clock position at 8 miles."

Two similar, and one "mothership". So?

Goddamit, copy/paste from radar printouts the lines corresponding to "... return in JL1628's10 o'clock position at 8 miles."

You see, whenever I try to answer this guy's questions, he simply refuses to listen. He only wants to hear what he wants to hear, not any of the other important details of this UFO case.

Tell them, BMK, what does it mean when both the military and civilian radars on the ground picked up these UFOs that were "unknown" to them?

What does it mean?

Does it mean that maybe Jupiter was flying around up there? Or Venus? LOL

Too bad the captain couldn't get his camera to work, or we'd have had pictures of these UFOs as well.

You see, whenever I try to answer this guy's questions, he simply refuses to listen. He only wants to hear what he wants to hear, not any of the other important details of this UFO case.

No, you did not answered, you just performed yet another tap dancing routine.

Again, copy/paste from radar printouts the lines corresponding to "... return in JL1628's10 o'clock position at 8 miles."

Time, range, azimuth, you know, numbers, like

2:26:17.256 73.87 31

2:26:59.654 72.59 32

etc

Tell them, BMK, what does it mean when both the military and civilian radars on the ground picked up these UFOs that were "unknown" to them?

What does it mean?

So, again, bring time, range, azimuth from any of them.

Yup... Much expected. Ask believer (especially those "in the know") for hard data, and you'll hear either irrelevant word salad, either eerie silence.

Yup... Much expected. Ask believer (especially those "in the know") for hard data, and you'll hear either irrelevant word salad, either eerie silence.

Since you routinely ignore everything I do post, I see no reason to keep playing your game.

Since you routinely ignore everything I do post, I see no reason to keep playing your game.

What a cop out :w00t:

Dude, what you posted was seen and was beaten to death before your appearance on UM.

Let me guess, you think you are the first posted those docs? rolling.gif

So, again: bring time, range, azimuth (ACP) from any of ground radars, which would show "... return in JL1628's10 o'clock position at 8 miles."

What a cop out :w00t:

Dude, what you posted was seen and was beaten to death before your appearance on UM.

Let me guess, you think you are the first posted those docs? rolling.gif

So, again: bring time, range, azimuth (ACP) from any of ground radars, which would show "... return in JL1628's10 o'clock position at 8 miles."

Don't hold your breath, bmk. He neither can nor will. He routinely avoids such inconvenient nuisances as facts and substantiations. They tend to get in the way of his belief.

Cheers,

Badeskov

Don't hold your breath, bmk. He neither can nor will. He routinely avoids such inconvenient nuisances as facts and substantiations. They tend to get in the way of his belief.

See what I mean? There really is no way to have a discussion with people like this, and that's not their purpose here in any case.

Cheers,

Badeskov

:yes:

Yeap, apparently you are absolutely right.

Is someone constructed this thing, that doesn't leave too many possibilities, does it? It's either one of ours, something very advanced, or someone else built it.

Or, most likely, it's just a rock.

• Like 1

It's not just me who claims that not only are ETs here, but that we have also recovered and used some of their technology. Ben Rich said that.

So did Prof. John R. Searl, who died in 2005.

http://searlsolution.com/

So did Dr. Jean-Pierre Petit, who heard from american scientists that such alien technology had been recovered, and that it has led to scientific advances here on earth, like Petit's MHD propulsion technology.

http://www.google.co...ZarKWfZL0gQNAjg

All of these ideas of plasma and anti-gravity technology that have been associated with UFOs since at least the 1950s are hardly mere science fiction, and this leads me to believe that we are indeed flying around far more advanced craft ourselves than the public knows about.

This information does leak out from time to time, despite almost fanatical efforts to suppress it.

This is a good example of the twaddle that abounds in the UFO world. 'Prof' John Searle was at best a technician, at worst a wireman.

Where did he hold a chair McG? In what subject did he obtain his 'professorship'.

See what I mean? There really is no way to have a discussion with people like this, and that's not their purpose here in any case.

Please repeat in front of the mirror.

It is posters like you it is impossible to have a discussion with, as when you are asked to substantiate one of your embellishments you dodge, you tap dance and basically ask other to do your work for you well knowing that said substantiation is not possible. It is a technique used by many here, perfected by few and truly mastered by none. Nobody has ever succeeded and for good reasons.

Cheers,

Badeskov

As usual, the civilian scientists just don't know that it already has been discovered, or more correctly that it discovered us a long time ago,

Prof Rees, unlike John Searle is a real, respected, astrophysicist and cosmologist. Compare their CVs. Civilian scientists are often called in to advise the military. Prof Rees has been a NATO advisor. Oppenheimer and co were civilian scientists called in to start the Manhattan Project. Get a grip McG.

• 2 weeks later...

aliens are live iv seen to spaceships and with a friend it didnt look like any u.s aircraft

Don't leave us hanging.

• 2 weeks later...

We're the youngest solar system that exists as fas as we know. By now we should have been contacted by other life. We have not and perhaps that's because they don't feel we're ready.