Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

DHS armored humvees

OverSword

If these are in fact for the DHS. Unless the DHS is expecting an invasion of terrorists then this can only be for U.S. citizens. The DHS is one of the scariest organizations founded in America. Suspicion of terrorism is the same as actual terrorism to the DHS. As citizens of this once great country we need to stand up and say "No more!" The gov't is, supposed to be, by the people and for the people, now it seems that the gov't regards the citizens as a danger to their power. They are public servants, holding an office is a responsibility not a privilege, it is time that they remember this.

All politician's are liar's/deceitful it's in their job description, What we see in other country's where the leader's are classed as dictator's is probably the closest

thing to an honest politician You will get

With western government's (if not all) they (in my eye's) always seem to tell everyone what they want to hear and not the truth

As for the saying "The government is by the people and for the people" is in my eye's (and possibly other people's) a load of BS in this day and age,

it is possibly one of the biggest lie's the government tell's everyone, and a huge majority fall for it hook line and sinker

• Like 1

The OP clearly missed the massive printed "Immigration and Customs Enforcement" on the side of the vehicle. My guess is that seeing as cartels these days are armed with .50 calibre snipers, rifles and grenade launchers, law enforcement along the Mexican border probably needs a vehicle that is more armoured than what is currently being used.

And the vehicle itself looks overly like a less-armoured version of the Rafael Golan made in Israel with the assistance of American Protected Videos Incorporated.

• Like 1

If these are in fact for the DHS. Unless the DHS is expecting an invasion of terrorists then this can only be for U.S. citizens.

Or zombies :D

They have been talking about it a lot.. and buying (what is claimed to be) extraordinary amounts of ammo...

The combination of combat grade vehicles and ultra exccesive amounts of amunition should not worry any American citizen. Nothing to see here, move along, move along.

see-no-evil-speak-no-evil-hear-no-evil-1.jpg

Actually Thanato does bring up a good point. It could be that this is just military equipment being use in another fashion instead of being shoved in a warehouse.

As for the ammo thing that's already been explained and is really a non-issue

Actually Thanato does bring up a good point. It could be that this is just military equipment being use in another fashion instead of being shoved in a warehouse.

As for the ammo thing that's already been explained and is really a non-issue

Pfft. Logic and reasoning have no place in conspiracy theories. I mean, it's not like other police forces in the world use armoured vehicles. Hell, the South African police services have been using MRAP's for decades now.

I posted this article in another thread, but it might have some relevance here.

http://www.cbc.ca/m/touch/news/story/2012/09/10/f-vp-stewart-iran-canada.html

If the conclusions are accurate regarding the domestic cells, this vehicle purchase would make sense.