Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Again, more of a suggestion

Likely Guy

I've posted regularly here for about 4 months, and on the main forum page, under birthdays, there's about 5 members listed. None of which, on any day, I or anyone else here could ever recognize because they probably haven't posted in a decade or so.

Maybe that list could run in reverse chronological order, or most posts maybe (or something/anything more relevant)?

Just a suggestion.

• Like 2

agreed :) it should just be my name every single day

Okay, 'birthday boy'!

• Like 1

tPtYRwkDv.jpg#my%20mum%20says%20i%27m%20special

edit: not trying to derail or anything i still think it's a good idea. :)

Edited by Iron_Lotus
  • Like 3

I've posted regularly here for about 4 months, and on the main forum page, under birthdays, there's about 5 members listed. None of which, on any day, I or anyone else here could ever recognize because they probably haven't posted in a decade or so.

That's not strictly true. For those of us who've been here longer, the names on the birthday list are more recognisable.

• Like 2

You can click on "view all birthdays" to view a full list of the day's birthdays.

I believe the five shown are picked at random, unfortunately there isn't an option on this end to change that.

To bad, it'd be neat to have options, options like 'top posters', 'longest active members', and 'members in your friends' would be good ones.

• Like 3

You can click on "view all birthdays" to view a full list of the day's birthdays.

I believe the five shown are picked at random, unfortunately there isn't an option on this end to change that.

Oh well, just a thought.

Think cuz I was Mod at one point and the fact that I've been here forever!, I recognize most of the names everyday!