Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Spirit guides whos got um?

Gabriel

Spirit Guides whos gotum? from that little voice in ur head telling you where u left ur keys all the way to feeling ur spirit guide all around u. I have one, my sprit guide connect several time through out the day. Sometimes my guide shows me some of the days events will end and porvides me with answers to my questions.

any one else in touch with their guides?

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• moe eubleck

• Gabriel

• Janiel

• Daughter of the Nine Moons

Top Posters In This Topic

i have a voice in my head, but it's hardly a guide. considering it disagrees with everything i say

I DO NOT!!!!!!!!

see?

Edited by Janiel

Moe has no voices in his head but he does have a rotating ocelot.

rotate, you devil !

Moe wishes that he had a voice in his head like Janiel. Maybe even two voices. One like Janiel and one like jesus. oooooooooo

Moe also need a Moderator in his head. So he can ban the other voices.

Dot does not have voices in her head... ph34r.gif

laugh.gif @ Janiel and Moe...with my luck if I had voices in my head they would sound like you two tongue.gif

In all seriousness Gabriel, what is your spirit guide like? Is it like a being that is with you or just a voice. Have you always had it or is it a recent occurence. Is there only one voice or many? I am not saying this to be mean but have you ever had a psychiatric assessment.

Edited by Daughter of the Nine Moons

Moe has a spirit guide in his pocket. It grows large during bad times.

Once, it grew large in the Martha Stewart section . Many people stared at Moe's pocket.

Moe tried to smile and tell the shoppers " its my spirit guide. He likes to grow large."

But they only laughed at Moe and this made Moe tie his jacket around his waist to hide the spirit guide .

But just remember Gabriel, there are always camels and yaks.

no never had a head doctor to see what makes me tick however i will say, the guide i have is like a being, only not physical i cant see him smell him. i get feelings like for instance like have u left ur house (driving) and pulled up to the intersection, ur about to turn left like u all ways do to go in to town, but something tells u to go right, later after you get home u find out if u would have went left u would have been killed.

thats an example, through meditation i can "contact" my guide anytime, but when it comes to the right now he "pops" in to tell me of something

Sorry Gabriel for all the questions I am just trying to understand.

Has he always been there?

Have you ever gotten wrong info from this guide?

Does he give you choices?

Where / what do you think are his origins?

And that is what I'm going to do.... because I know that for *me, these messengers come from that Prime Creator and they know much more than any of us could ever hope to understand in this life.

indeed this very true. Moe's spirtual guide also comes from the prime creator. Infact, he is the prime creator. It is because of the guide in my pocket who grows large at times , that Moe has 3 healthy offspring.

Edited by moe eubleck

iv read up on it since ive noticed more, some people beleve its ur gardian angel thats keeping an eye on you, some think it was someone u knew in a past life that was a friend, and to moe i say this, it knaps

yeknom dab a evah uoy

knaps

yeknom dab a evah uoy

Moe speaks the devine laguage well but mokeys have nothing to do with Moe's guide. Nor do yaks and camels. Moe does not see the connection.

your spiritual guide has a perverted mind . We suggest that you find a new one.

1. he has allways been "around"

2. he doesnt give pridictions, im not a fortune teller, as for him being wrong, no he tells me what i need to know nothing more becuase thats the great thing a bout freewill u have the power to change things.

3. choicies no none of those more like divine inspration.

4. where he is from ive never asked, never had to. he is of a happy nature, warm, comforting

peggy um honistly no . original.gif its ok daughter of the nine moons, i know u might think im not the brightes crayon in the box. but if u do have questions i will give u my best conclusion.

LOL I am not making fun of you...Your monkey comment made me think of someone I met named Peggy...

See the thing is I would like to believe in Guardian Angels/ Spirit Guides...I think that that would be the coolest to have a divine being looking out for you, however the human mind is amazing in its self. Perhaps what you call a spirit guide is what others may call intuition, or another may call being observant to your surroundings.

you could be right sweet daughter-o- mine! it could very well be intuition, i will say this untill u have made contact with it or it finds u, u will know what im talking a bout, i for one beleve there is a guide with all of us to catch us before we fall ,how they ineract in our lives are the best ways for us to respond and learn, i value ur skeptical view u

Groovy 14kt magnetized ring-a-ding saucy canadian chick! original.gif

i will say this untill u have made contact with it or it finds u, u will know what im talking a bout, i for one beleve there is a guide with all of us to catch us before we fall ,how they ineract in our lives are the best ways for us to respond and learn
Ok fair enough. Thanks for being patient with my questions.

Hi

I am very much in touch with my spirit guides, they teach me, they lead me in life and much , much more.

With Love and Light.

Deadly Nightshade.

xxx.

Moe is in need of a new spirit guide. he is now accepting applications.

Deadly nightshade ? Will you guide Moe with your love and light ?

my voice has been p***ing me off today, he, she, or it kept waking me up....disagreeing with my dreams.....

of course i disagreed, they were stupid, and boring. i was sick of sitting through them

but their not your dreams, they are MINE, MINE!!!!!

and...

and now shut up....

NO!

yes....

there, end no more for you

I am very much in touch with my spirit guides, they teach me, they lead me in life and much , much more.

wait? you have more then one? as if one voice was a pain enough

shut up you!!!!!!

how do you contact them?

Moe lost his spirit guide in the wash. It used to grow large , but now is but a limp noodle.

Moe is jealous of Janiel. For Janiel has a talking one. Does it too, grow large ?